In late December 2014 a group of Covert Operatives resurrected our April 2014 Delta Green Bundle, the spectacular tabletop roleplaying game setting of modern-day Cthulhu Mythos conspiracy-horror. Inspired by the success of Delta Green fiction on Kickstarter and DG co-creator Dennis Detwiller’s Patreon campaign to create new Delta Green material, we’ve de-quarantined this comprehensive collection of DRM-free, non-watermarked .PDFs—everything you need (actually, close to everything there is!) for a complete Delta Green campaign.
Our starter collection included these titles (retail value $40):
- Delta Green (retail price $20): Originally a sourcebook bringing Call of Cthulhu into the modern era, Delta Green quickly became its own game—and a fan favorite. DG‘s compelling mix of conspiracies, UFOs, intelligence tactics, and Mythos terror has brought it unsurpassed praise. Ranked #2 on the RPG.net Game Index for seven years! (What’s #1? Keep reading.)
- Delta Green: Eyes Only (retail $15): Learn how the Mi-Go have shaped the American government for decades; get an in-depth look at the occult underground group The Fate; and discover the Mythos connection to the Philadelphia Experiment.
- Dark Theatres and PX Poker Night: An anthology of Delta Green fiction and an ideal introductory scenario.
- NEW in this collection! Strange Authorities: The DG novel by John Tynes, originally presented in our May 2013 Bundle of Holding +3. (If you purchased this DG Bundle during its original run, you received Strange Authorities automatically.)
- Delta Green: Countdown (retail $20): A HUGE (over 400 pages) roleplaying supplement that digs deep into the twisted apocalypse of the 21st Century. The RPG.net Game Index has ranked Countdown #1 for seven years straight.
- Delta Green: Targets of Opportunity (retail $20): New rules, tips, and agencies, including the Canadian M-Epic, Disciples of the Worm, and Nyarlathotep’s Cult of Transcendence.
- Alien Intelligence (retail $5): An anthology of eight stories exploring the Delta Green setting as the 20th Century churns bloodily to a close.
- Denied to the Enemy (retail $1, yes $1) by DG co-designer Dennis Detwiller: A heady mix of the Mythos and World War II, where the Nazi occult division Karotechia find the legendary city of Thule.
- Through a Glass, Darkly (retail $10) by Dennis Detwiller: In 2001, two Delta Green agents investigate a miracle that quickly leads to secrets and terrors at the heart of reality itself.
As always, Bundle of Holding titles are DRM-free. What’s more, Delta Green .PDFs on DriveThruRPG are usually watermarked, but ours aren’t! Take that, Nyarlathotep!