In early January 2015 we revived our August 2014 One-Roll Engine Bundle featuring a startlingly diverse range of superheroic tabletop roleplaying games and campaign settings that use the slick One-Roll Engine by Dennis (Delta Green) Detwiller and Greg (Unknown Armies) Stolze, published by Arc Dream Publishing. Our starter collection (retail value $60) included three games as DRM-free, non-watermarked .PDF ebooks:
- Better Angels (retail price $20): You play a supervillain possessed by a demon that provides your superpowers — and you also play the demon tempting another player at the table. Do too much evil and the demon takes control. Don’t do enough, and the demon can punish you.
- GODLIKE Revised Edition (retail $20): In the Second World War, superpowered Talents fight for both the Allies and the Axis. No bright spandex or pulp machismo here — just the toll of warfare and heroism.
- Wild Talents 2nd Edition (retail $20): The complete 384-page rulebook for One-Roll Engine superheroics in any time and setting, plus gear, archetypes, powers, and an expanded history of GODLIKE‘s World Gone Mad.
- Black Devils Brigade (retail $20): Allan Goodall’s massive campaign for GODLIKE about the Allied invasion of Italy.
- eCollapse (retail $15): Greg Stolze’s Wild Talents setting about a future where superpowers are made by the lowest bidder.
- Grim War (retail $18): Greg Stolze and Kenneth Hite introduce spirit-summoning magic that grants fantastic power — if the caster is willing to pay the price.
- REIGN: Enchiridion (retail $10): A concise summary of Greg Stolze’s fantasy version of the ORE rules.
- This Favored Land (retail $20): Allan Goodall’s guide to the Gifted in the US Civil War.
- Will to Power (retail $10): The essential GODLIKE supplement about the Nazi Parahuman Program in World War II.