The land of Rassilon endures the blighting effects of the centuries-long Blizzard War against the northern frost giants, Hellfrost dragons, and hordes of ice goblins. Much of the land remains permanently covered in ice and snow, and even the temperate lands south of the Icewall suffer failed harvests and the dreaded Hellfrost wind. And winter is not the only danger. A mere 30 years ago, magic, once the civilized races’ most potent weapon, suddenly began to fail. The Siphoning, an effect of unknown origin, has made magic an unpredictable ally.
Our Hellfrost Bundle provided everything you need to create your own epic fantasy campaign in Rassilon using the Savage Worlds rules. We put three titles in our Player’s Collection (retail value $34) as DRM-free .PDF ebooks:
- Hellfrost Player’s Guide (retail price $15): The ideal introduction to the world of Rassilon and the many dark foes that menace it. Includes the free Hellfrost Starter Pack and the Savage Worlds Test Drive rules.
- Arcane Lore (retail $9): The magical traditions of Rassilon — druidic pacts, the Magocracy’s famed schools of heahwisardry, elementalists, lost dwarven runes, song mages, and more.
- Heroes & Villains Compendium (retail $10): Dozens of fully described Novice-level characters suitable for nonplayer encounters or as ready-made player heroes.
- Hellfrost Bestiary (retail $20): The essential “monster manual” for both Rassilon and any Savage Worlds fantasy campaign.
- Gazetteer (retail $20): A thorough introduction to every important region of the campaign setting.
- Adventure Compendium I (retail $15): Four ready-to-play Novice-level scenarios.
- Encounters Book 1 (retail $15): A huge range of brief episodes you can easily drop into any ongoing adventure.
- Creature Guide Compendium (retail $12): Six of Rassilon’s native races detailed and expanded.
- Hellfrost Organization Guide (retail $9): The military, political, and mercantile powers that exert influence across the entire continent.