Our Starter Collection included four titles (retail value $37) as DRM-free .PDF ebooks:
- Island of Ignorance – The Third Cthulhu Companion (Golden Goblin Press, retail price $15): Five scenarios and eight articles for classic 1920s-era Call of Cthulhu.
- Age of Cthulhu: The Long Reach of Evil (Goodman Games, retail $7): A globe-trotting series of investigations in Peru, Sumatra, and Tibet.
- Cthulhu Live! LARP 3rd Edition (Skirmisher Publishing, retail $10): The current edition of the classic rules set for live-action Cthulhoid roleplaying. This is our first-ever live-action offering.
- Mythos Society Guide to New England (Skirmisher, retail $5): A travel guide with all the bizarre and esoteric history you’ll never find in Fodor’s.
- World War Cthulhu: The Darkest Hour (Cubicle 7, retail $20) and Europe Ablaze (retail $18): In World War II Britain, covert missions against the Nazis are just your cover for really secret missions against Mythos entities.
- Tales of the Crescent City (Golden Goblin Press, retail $18): A huge collection of scenarios and articles about the Mythos in Jazz Age New Orleans.
- Age of Cthulhu: A Dream of Japan (Goodman Games, retail $6): Tracking a creepy extradimensional entity in Japan’s even creepier Forest of Suicides.
- NEW! Soth (Steve Hickey Games, retail $8): Amateur cultists in small-town America try to summon their dark god without spooking the neighbors.