Old School Revival +3 – all-new OSR worldsby Bundle Operator Wednesday 11 November 2015
Our Starter Collection included five titles (retail value $35) as DRM-free .PDF ebooks:
- Slumbering Ursine Dunes (Hydra Cooperative, retail price $9): Mayhem and weirdness in a Slavic-themed sandbox.
- The Gnomes of Levnec (Zzarchov Kowolski, retail $5): A cranky lord, missing villagers, and many delicious gnomes. Try a bite!
- Strange Stars (Hydra Cooperative, retail $10): Adventure between the stars with this science fiction retroclone inspired by Star Frontiers and ’70s TV space opera.
- Weird Adventures and Strange Trails (Hydra Cooperative, retail $11): Journey to Empire City for two-fisted pulp-era fantasy adventure, where fantasy tropes mix with radios, trains, and skyscrapers.
- A Red & Pleasant Land (Lamentations, retail price $15): Zak S (Vornheim) mixes Alice in Wonderland and even more weirdness (such as vampires and Decapitated Lords), all compatible with your favorite FRPG.
- Owl Hoot Trail (Pelgrane Press, retail $10): Posse up with this Wild West-flavored take on fantasy gaming, where outlaw orcs battle with half’in gunslingers and weird gadgeteers.
- Fever-Dreaming Marlinko (Hydra Cooperative, retail $9): This Slumbering Ursine Dunes city supplement presents escalating events/triggers, two dungeons, and a carousing system.
- Beyond the Wall and Other Adventures (Flatland Games, retail $8): A simple standalone zero-prep RPG for young adventurers, inspired by Le Guin, Susan Cooper, and Lloyd Alexander’s Prydain books.
- The Gem Prison of Zardax (retail $8): Impudent fool! The wizard Zardax the Impressive has trapped you (hahaha!) in a magical puzzle prison inside an arcane gem. You are no match for his diabolical prison of inescapable terror! Hahahaha!
- Hill Cantons Compendium II (Hydra Cooperative, retail $2): Player options and house rules to liven up your fantasy game. Includes nine new player-character classes like Robo-Dwarf, War Bear, and Pantless Barbarian.