There were four titles in our Starter Collection (retail value $56), all presented as DRM-free .PDF ebooks:
- Adventure! (Onyx Path Publishing, retail $9): The pulp-era counterpart of White Wolf’s larger “Aeon Continuum” setting introduced in the companion RPGs Aberrant and Trinity.
- Amazing Adventures Corebook (Troll Lord, retail $20): Play any kind of pulp sub-genre — swashbucklers, steampunk, gaslight horror, sword-and-sorcery — with this SIEGE Engine toolkit from the publisher of Castles & Crusades.
- Warbirds (Outrider Studios, retail $15): In an alternate reality of crimson skies and floating tropical islands, fighter pilots are celebrities flying for glory and endorsement contracts.
- Heroes of Rura-Tonga (Griffon Publishing, retail $12): If you saw the 1980s TV show Tales of the Gold Monkey, you’ll like this systemless supplement with all the elements for a 1930s pulp campaign in the South Pacific.
- Amazing Adventures Companion (retail $20) and Manual of Monsters (retail $15): Fill out your Troll Lord collection with these two indispensable supplements.
- Slipstream (Pinnacle Entertainment, retail $10): This rockets-and-rayguns setting for Savage Worlds sends you into a planet-hopping adventure beyond a black hole. (Includes the free Savage Worlds Test Drive rules.)
- Pulp Egypt (Griffon Publishing, retail $20): A packed sourcebook of 1930s Egypt and all the plot elements for three different campaign types in this mysterious land.
- Warbirds: Space Age (Outrider, retail $6): The prop-plane RPG moves into outer space with this new Warbirds supplement that debuted in this offer.
- You Must Be Mad! (Outrider, retail $6): This Warbirds Mad Science Sourcebook presents detailed scientist NPCs, laboratory examples, new rules, and dozens of new science projects and plot hooks.