Worldbuilder’s Toolkits x2 – through Mon 09 Decby Bundle Operator Tuesday 19 November 2019 0 comments
1. WORLDBUILDER’S TOOLKIT 6 [all-new]Along with many gamemastering .PDF ebooks from Absolute Tabletop, Dicegeeks, and Kenzer & Company, this Toolkit 6 lineup features Hex Kit, Cecil Howe’s award-winning desktop software (for Windows, Macintosh, and Linux) that lets you quickly and easily create hex maps for your RPG worlds.
Pay just US$9.95 to get all seven DRM-free titles in this offer’s Starter Collection (retail value $40):
- The basic Hex Kit software package from Cone of Negative Energy that makes it easy to create your own black-and-white campaign hex maps (provided in Windows, Mac, and Linux versions)
- Kenzer & Company’s Trove of Treasure Maps
- Absolute Tabletop’s Be a Better Weapon Master
- And all four volumes of Dicegeek’s Book of Random Tables series — Book of Random Tables Volume 1 , Random Tables 2, Random Tables 3, and Random Tables 4
- Two full-color tilesets for Hex Kit — Fantasyland and Travelling Through Dangerous Scenery
- Kenzer’s excellent Villain Design Handbook and Deadly Trappings
- Three more Absolute Tabletop guides — Be a Better Weapon Master 2, Battle Master, and Faction Master
- From Dicegeeks, The Game Master’s Terrain Guide
- And Aaron A. Reed’s neat rules for generating open-ended adventures in stupendously vast underground cavern systems, Downcrawl
2. WORLDBUILDER’S TOOLKIT 3
The revived Toolkit 3 presents ebooks that help you create entire roleplaying settings from scratch, prepare play sessions, and improvise when players hare off in new directions.
[from December 2015]
Pay just $9.95 to get all three titles in this revived offer’s Starter Collection (retail value $40): Never Unprepared, where Gnome Stew‘s Phil Vecchione shows how to prepare games faster, avoid pitfalls, and have a more relaxed kind of fun; and two volumes in the Magical Society series from Expeditious Retreat Press — Ecology and Culture (map your world using tectonics, ecological conflict, and historical patterns of cultural development) and Silk Road (next, develop realistic overland trade routes and a trade system with over 1,000 goods).
Pay more than this offer’s threshold ($17.95 to start) and you’ll also get this offer’s entire Bonus Collection with five more titles worth an additional $52.50:
- Unframed – The Art of Improvisation for Gamemasters: Improvise like a — like a — uh, well, like someone who thinks really fast with these essays from Jason Morningstar, Emily Care Boss, Robin D. Laws, and others.
- Gamemastering Secrets: This treatise on becoming an amazing GM covers everything from choosing a game system to closing out a long-running campaign. Featuring articles by Matt Forbeck, Kenneth Hite, and other star designers, with Dork Tower comic strips by John Kovalic.
- An Echo, Resounding: Kevin Crawford (Stars Without Number) gives practical tools to create empires, run mass combats, and transform ordinary adventurers into monarchs.
- GM Mastery: NPC Essentials: Johnn Four of RoleplayingTips.com shows how to inject life into your nonplayer characters.
- On the Naming of Places: Another treatise in the Magical Society series.
Ten percent of each payment (after gateway fees) goes to these two Toolkit offers’ designated charity, the Electronic Frontier Foundation.
Want some great advice? Get these two Worldbuilder’s Toolkit offers before they vanish together Monday, December 9.
1. WORLDBUILDER’S TOOLKIT 6 [all-new]
2. WORLDBUILDER’S TOOLKIT 3
[revived from December 2015]