Indie Cornucopia 7 – through Mon 16 Decby Bundle Operator Tuesday 26 November 2019 0 comments
- Five Torches Deep (Sigil Stone Publishing, retail price $10): Ben Dutter (Belly of the Beast, Perseverant) co-designed this streamlined “modern Old School” game of risk-and-reward resource management in the dungeon depths.
- SIGMATA (Land of NOP, retail $20): Radio-powered cyberpunk partisans fight a dystopian government crackdown in a timely political game by Chad Walker (Cryptomancer).
- Bubblegumshoe (Evil Hat Productions, retail $8): Channel your inner Veronica Mars in this GUMSHOE system RPG of teen investigators from Emily Care Boss, Kenneth Hite, and Lisa Steele.
- Blades in the Dark (One Seven Design, retail $20): John Harper’s phenomenally successful game of scoundrel crews on the rise in the haunted city of Duskvol.
- Kids on Bikes (Hunters Entertainment, retail $10): Small-town youngsters uncover strange things in this platinum-selling rules-light game featured on Geek & Sundry.
- Alas Vegas (Magnum Opus Press, retail $16): You wake in the desert and stagger into a surreal Sin City in this innovative four-session, four-gamemaster RPG of Kafkaesque personal horror.
- Imp of the Perverse (ndpdesign, retail $13): Monster-hunting in 1830s Jacksonian Gothic America, where your personal Imp tempts you to become as monstrous as the things you hunt.
This Indie Cornucopia 7 runs out Monday, December 16.