IGDN – small-press RPGs from the Indie Game Developer NetworkThursday 19 February 2015
In February and March 2015, our IGDN Bundle gathered a choice collection of small-press tabletop RPGs from the talented designers of the Indie Game Developer Network trade organization. The three games in our Starter Collection (retail value $46):
- Fraser Ronald, Centurion: Legionaries of Rome (retail price $11): March with the legions across the centuries in the Roman Republic and Empire.
- Carl Harrison and Ryan Schoon, Edara: A Steampunk Renaissance (retail $15): A fantasy world on the brink of tumultuous technological change.
- Jacob Wood, Psi-punk (retail $20): Cyberpunk meets psionics in this complete game based on the Fudge System.
- Matthew McFarland, curse the darkness (retail $12): Fight back — or not — in a post-apocalypse world made hellish through the best intentions.
- Jay Stratton, Fortune’s Fool (retail $10): A fantasy Renaissance RPG that uses a tarot deck.
- Rob Bohl, Misspent Youth (retail $16.50): Fight the Authority in this game of young rebellion against stultifying riot-geared drone-people.
- Jason Pitre, Spark (retail $10): Build a world together, then play characters in it who face challenges to their deepest beliefs.
- Devon Oratz, S.P.L.I.N.T.E.R. (retail $20): A future virtual-reality deathmatch where you can become world-famous — or a smear on the windshield.
- Eloy Lasanta, Wu Xing: The Ninja Crusade (retail $15): Eleven ninja Clans battle the Izou Empire in high-flying cinematic action adventures.
- Issues 4-7 of The Fate Codex magazine (Magpie Games) (retail $12)