Our Starter Collection included three titles (retail value $55) as DRM-free .PDF ebooks:
- Qin: The Warring States (Cubicle 7 Entertainment, retail $25): The gorgeous 272-page rulebook of adventure, glory, and martial-arts action in ancient China.
- Qin Bestiary (retail $15): More than a monster book, this supplement enhances the whole fantasy aspect of Qin‘s Warring States setting.
- Ultimate Three Kingdoms Guide (Mystical Throne Entertainment, retail $15): An invaluable sourcebook detailing the historical Warring States period that inspired Qin. Presented in three versions (each retail $5), each providing game statistics for a different system (Savage Empires, Legend, and Mystical Throne’s own Entropic Game System).
- Tibet: The Roleplaying Game (Vajra Enterprises, retail $15): Magical struggles against the Chinese Occupation in 1959. This .PDF version of Tibet is for sale only in this offer and nowhere else.
- Qin Legends (retail $10): Rules for high-power characters who can change the course of history.
- Qin: The Art of War (retail $18): Fight for glory in epic mass battles across the Warring States.
- Qin: The Tournament of Scarlet and White (retail $5): A short adventure of contests and intrigue, sequel to the introductory scenario in the Qin rulebook.
- Ultimate Mongol Empire Guide (Mystical Throne, retail $12 – three versions at $4 each): All about Genghis Khan and the largest land empire in history. Presented in three versions (Savage Worlds, Legend, and the Entropic Game System).