Our Starter Collection included three games (retail value $26) as DRM-free .PDF ebooks:
- Indie Mixtape Megamix (Jonathan Walton, retail $10): Over three dozen small games to groove to, designed by the rockstars of indie gaming.
- Chris McDowall, Into The Odd (Lost Pages, retail $8): Weird and wondrous steampunk-ish expeditions in Old School Revival style.
- Joe Prince, Contenders (Prince of Darkness, retail $8): Blood, sweat, and hope in the shady and painful world of boxing.
- Ben Dutter, Vow of Honor (Sigil Stone Publishing, retail $10): Paladins grapple with a rigid code of honor in a world of corruption.
- A.P. Klosky, Cold Steel Wardens (Blackfall Press, retail $15): Roleplaying in the Iron Age of comics, where grim heroes bring justice to darkened streets.
- Hannah Shaffer, Questlandia (retail $10): Create your own strange fantasy kingdom on the brink of collapse.
- Caias Ward, Trigger Happy (TaleSpinner Holdings, retail $16): Fast, not to say “frenzied,” cinematic action in a world that hates you. Vin Diesel, Jason Statham, and Quentin Tarantino should play this game. Includes the bonus supplements Bangers and Enter the Protagonist (retail $3 each).
- Worlds Without Master issues #1-3 (retail $12): Epidiah Ravachol’s magazine of sword-and-sorcery gaming and fiction, with three complete RPGs, fiction, and more.
- Mark Vallianatos, Heads of State (retail $10): A book of nine short games about tyrants. This beautiful book was sold exclusively in this offer and nowhere else.