Our Starter Collection included seven titles (retail value $46.50) as DRM-free .PDF ebooks:
- Part-Time Gods of Fate (Third Eye Games, retail price $15): Ordinary people imbued with godly power try to balance their mortal and divine lives.
- Hunters of Alexandria (D101 Games, retail $12): Monster-hunting around the year AD 1.
- Venture City Stories, Behind the Walls, and Psychedemia — three different “Worlds of Adventure” from Evil Hat Productions (total retail $12) set in a super-powered city, a maximum security prison, and a psionic adademy, all funded through Evil Hat’s Patreon crowdfunding campaign.
- As a convenience, we also include Evil Hat’s Fate Core and Fate Accelerated Edition rulebooks, which are available as pay-what-you-want downloads from the Evil Hat website.
- Atomic Robo RPG (Evil Hat, retail $15): Action! Science! Robots! Punching! More Science! Based on the comic by Brian Clevinger and Scott Wegener.
- Baroque Space Opera (Mark Kowaliszyn, retail $15): A fantastically flavorful (and dangerous) galactic setting inspired by Dune, Lexx, Metabarons, Farscape, and many more.
- Unwritten: Adventures in the Ages of MYST (InkWorks, retail $10): Inspired by the 1980s computer games, this puzzle-based tabletop RPG explores ancient mysteries of the D’ni.
- Eagle Eyes, Gods and Monsters, and Sails Full of Stars — three more Evil Hat “Worlds of Adventure” (total retail $12).
- The Fate Codex Volume 2, Issues #1-3 (Magpie Games, total retail $9): Three new issues of the mostly-monthly Fate magazine funded by Mark Diaz Truman’s Patreon crowdfunding campaign.