Ubiquity Bundle – RPGs built on the Ubiquity rulesby Bundle Operator Monday 7 December 2015
In terms of complexity and ease-of-use, Ubiquity is less freeform than Fate Core, but not as crunchy as Savage Worlds. Ubiquity has its own dice (similar to Fate‘s special Fate Dice), but you can use any dice at all — d4s, d6s, d20s, whatever. Your attributes and skills determine the size of your dice pool (how many dice to roll), and a success is a 50-50 chance on each die. A success can be an even result, or odd, or 1-3 on a d6, or any other method that provides an even chance. This mix of structure, flexibility, and player control has inspired the interesting RPGs on display in this offer.
Our Starter Collection included five titles (retail value $66) as DRM-free .PDF ebooks:
- Hollow Earth Expedition RPG (Exile Game Studio, retail price $23): Subterranean pulp action featuring of lost civilizations, Nazis, and Nazi-eating dinosaurs. Includes the GM Screen and Addendum, newly available in .PDF in this offer.
- All for One: Régime Diabolique (Triple Ace Games, $21): Swashbuckling Musketeers in 17th-Century Paris face dark magicians, fell demons, and secret societies. Includes a printable gamemaster screen with all the charts you need.
- Leagues of Adventure (Triple Ace Games, $21): Weird science in the Age of Exploration, with airships, mole machines, and bare-knuckled Victorian action. Create your own League of extraordinary ladies and gentlemen!
- Desolation (Greymalkin Designs, $20): High fantasy goes post-apocalypse as the realm of Scondera tries to survive after the Night of Fire.
- Mysteries of the Hollow Earth (Exile Game Studio, retail price $17.50): All-new secrets of the Hollow Earth, including hawkmen, Amazon, and beastmen player characters.
- All for One: Paris Gothique (Triple Ace Games, $14): A huge guide to Paris in the time of the Musketeers, with new monsters, lackeys, and supernatural locations.
- Leagues of Adventure: Weird Science Compendium (Triple Ace Games, retail $7): An Imperial ton of new devices for your campaign, including gadgets, weapons, vehicles, henchmen, and new Leagues.
- NEW! All for One: Le Mousquetaire Déshonoré (retail $12.50): A four-part, 120-page campaign of bloody revenge by a disgraced Musketeer at the edge of darkness.
- NEWER! Leagues of Adventure: Dreaming Spires (Triple Ace, retail $7): The kickoff of a Victorian steampunk campaign of Cambridge conspiracy by Sarah Newton, designer of Mindjammer.