Osprey Adventures +2 – fact meets legend once againby Bundle Operator Monday 1 February 2016
In 2008 Osprey entered the gaming market with the Field of Glory rules for ancient and medieval miniature wargaming. In 2011 Osprey inaugurated the Adventures imprint to explore myths and legends, secret histories, folklore, conspiracy theories, cryptozoology, UFOs, and aliens — subjects filled with interesting stories, whether they be factual, fictional, or somewhere in between. Our August 2015 offer presented eight of these concise, beautiful manuals. This +2 collection features a new assortment of fascinating Adventures titles, many written by leading designers in the tabletop roleplaying field.
There were three titles in our Starter Collection (retail value $38), all presented as DRM-free .PDF ebooks:
- Wizards by David McIntee (retail $10): The history and legends of Merlin, Simon Magus, Zhang Guo Lao, Nicolas Flamel, Dr. John Dee, Faust, and many more.
- Theseus and the Minotaur by Graeme Davis (retail $14): The Athenian king and his greatest foe, by the co-designer of Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay.
- Zombies: A Hunter’s Guide by Joseph A. McCullough (retail $14): Defending our right to rest in peace.
- The Nazi Occult by Kenneth Hite (retail $10): Runic lore, the Ahnenerbe, Tibet, Aktion Hess, Werwolf, and more, by the designer of Trail of Cthulhu and Night’s Black Agents.
- Bug Hunts by Mark Latham (retail $14): Surviving and combating the alien menaces of the 23rd Century.
- Werewolves: A Hunter’s Guide by Graeme Davis (retail $14): Viral, shamanic, sorcerous, cursed, and obsessive lycanthropes.
- The Headless Horseman of Sleepy Hollow by Mark Latham (retail $15): And the many other headless spirits of history. What is their common link?
- The War of Horus and Set by David McIntee (retail $10): The four-century feud between ancient Egypt’s brother gods.
- We Will Destroy Your Planet by David McIntee (retail $14): An alien’s helpful field guide to conquering the Earth.