Adventurer Conqueror King System – master your Old School domainFriday 13 January 2017
This bargain-priced offer included pretty much the entire Adventurer Conqueror King System product line. There were five titles in our Starter Collection (retail value $40), all presented as DRM-free .PDF ebooks:
- Adventurer Conqueror King System (retail price $10): The complete corebook with comprehensive, integrated support for play across all levels of a campaign. (Previously presented in the November 2013 Old School Revival offer.)
- ACKS Player’s Companion (retail $10): Add 19 new ACKS character classes, and get under the hood to create your own classes.
- Domains at War: Campaigns (retail $7.50): Chart your heroes’ rise to power with these comprehensive rules for military actions among kingdoms.
- The Sinister Stone of Sakkara (retail $10): This ideal introductory adventure highlights everything ACKS brings to your gaming table.
- Auran Empire Primer (retail $2.50): A graceful introduction to the official ACKS campaign setting, a not-yet-fallen empire in late Antiquity ripe for conquest.
- Dwimmermount (ACKS version, retail $10): Autarch’s colossal 400-page science-fantasy megadungeon and campaign setting. Includes the Dungeon Tracker (retail $10), Map Book (retail $7.50), and Illustration Book (retail $5). (We presented the Labyrinth Lord version of Dwimmermount in the November 2015 OSR +4. The supplements are new to this offer and work with both versions.)
- Domains at War: Battles and Troops and Terrain (retail $7.50 each): Conduct the landmark conflicts from your Campaigns actions as easily as you run character combats.
- Lairs & Encounters (retail $10): More than 165 ready-to-play monster lairs, plus rules for creating and advancing monsters fit to challenge a kingdom.
- Guns of War (retail $5): Add early firearms to Domains at War or any FRPG setting to bring it into the Age of Pike and Shot.
- Three issues of Axioms (total retail $12), the quarterly ACKS supplement with new rules, articles, and scenarios.