Our Starter Collection (retail value $35) included these three DRM-free .PDF ebooks:
- Designers & Dragons: The ’70s (retail value $10): The first volume in Shannon Appelcline’s newly expanded four-volume history of RPG publishers, covering Dungeons & Dragons, the turbulent history of TSR, and the first generation of RPGs.
- Family Games: The 100 Best (retail $10): A hundred famed designers choose their favorite games: Blokus, Can’t Stop, Gloom, Kill Dr. Lucky, Prince Valiant, and dozens more.
- 40 Years of Gen Con (retail $15): Robin D. Laws presents a photo-filled anecdotal reminiscence of the hobby’s leading US convention. It’s the best four decades in gaming!
- Hobby Games: The 100 Best (retail $10): From Amber Diceless Roleplaying to Wiz-War, a hundred leading designers praise their favorites.
- Designers & Dragons: The ’80s (retail $10): GURPS, West End, Palladium, Champions, and much more.
- Designers & Dragons: The ’90s (retail $10): World of Darkness, Wizards of the Coast, Warhammer 40K, Atlas Games, and more.
- Designers & Dragons: The ’00s (retail $10): D20, Pathfinder, the indies, and (yes) Evil Hat.