King Arthur Pendragon – TWO offers through Mon 10 Julyby Bundle Operator Monday 19 June 2017 0 comments
King Arthur Pendragon Bundle [revived from June 2014]Of over 19,200 games in the comprehensive RPG.net Game Index, King Arthur Pendragon ranks #5. Pendragon is the crowning achievement of legendary designer Greg Stafford, founder of Chaosium and discoverer of Glorantha.
As a knight in the perilous and magical time of King Arthur, you adventure to gain Glory and, in time, to found a lineage of descendants. As the 85-year saga advances, you play your original character’s children and grandchildren in a spectacular multi-generation campaign — an experience without equal anywhere in roleplaying. Pendragon isn’t just about adventuring; it is a painstakingly researched, amazingly detailed game about the noble, passionate, and ultimately tragic Knights of the Round Table.
Originally presented in June 2014 and revived that December, this newly resurrected King Arthur Pendragon Bundle gives you everything you need for a campaign using one of the most honored and respected RPGs ever published. For just US$12.95 you get all six titles in this offer’s Starter Collection (retail value $60):
- King Arthur Pendragon Edition 5.2 (retail price $20): The complete, current 276-page core rulebook for playing knights in Britain.
- Book of Knights & Ladies (retail $20): Create characters from 100 different places in Britain or ten foreign lands, and from a dozen religions.
- Tales of Chivalry & Romance (retail $6): Five short adventures about the knightly code of chivalry and the high art of romance.
- Tales of Magic & Miracles (retail $6): Adventures in fantastic and holy realms, including a prelude to the Grail Quest.
- The Grey Knight (retail $3): This 1986 adventure inspired by Sir Gawain and the Green Knight was written by Masks of Nyarlathotep designer Larry DiTillio.
- Book of Records Volume 1 – Knights (retail $5): Form-fillable, auto-calculating .PDF character and estate sheets.
- The Great Pendragon Campaign (retail $25): Greg Stafford’s multi-generation saga with over 100 adventures across 85 years, stretching from before Arthur is conceived to beyond his death.
- Book of Battle Second Edition (retail $25): These rules for large-scale combat let your knight stride into battle and turn the tide for better — or worse.
- Book of Armies (retail $20): All the armies in The Great Pendragon Campaign and many more, plus the battles important in the legends, such as Badon and Camlann.
- Pendragon Gamemaster Characters (retail $2): Stats for all the important characters from The Great Pendragon Campaign and more.
Pendragon +2 — Estates and Uther [all-new]This Estates and Uther companion collection brings you recent Fifth Edition Pendragon supplements that explore the earliest phase of the Arthurian saga — the wartorn reign of King Arthur’s father, Uther Pendragon.
Pay just $12.95 to get both titles in this offer’s Starter Collection (retail value $51) as DRM-free .PDF ebooks: Book of Uther (retail price $26), about Arthur’s father and his tumultuous history; and Book of the Estate (retail $25), about obtaining and managing a large household — a monument to your glorious achievements.
And if you pay more than this offer’s threshold ($23.95 to start), you also get this offer’s entire Bonus Collection with three more titles worth an additional $52:
- Book of the Warlord (retail $32): The definitive guide to noble life in the chaotic Early Phase of the 85-year Great Pendragon Campaign.
- Book of the Entourage (retail $15): The 2015 revised edition about the companions and accoutrements of the knight’s lordly life.
- Book of Records II: Battles (retail $5): Form-fillable, auto-calculating .PDF sheets for determining battle outcomes.
These two Pendragon offers are available for one brief shining moment — well, a three-week moment. They end together Monday, July 10.
King Arthur Pendragon [revived from June 2014]
Pendragon +2 — Estates and Uther [all-new]
King Arthur Pendragon resources
- Designer Greg Stafford’s Pendragon page — a necessary early stop
- Nocturnal Media Pendragon forums
- The Esoteric Order of Roleplayers Pendragon page
- RPGgeek Geeklist: “King Arthur Pendragon: A Comprehensive Guide“
- “[King Arthur Pendragon] Help me sort out the supplements” — August 2016 RPG.net forum thread with house rules and advice from experienced players
- The King Arthur Pendragon RPG Repository (last updated in 2010)