There were four games in our Starter Collection (retail value $42):
- Apocalypse World Second Edition (retail price $15): The February 2016 Kickstarter triumph brings new moves, new playbooks, and all-around smoothness. (See this Stack Exchange topic, “What’s the difference between Apocalypse World 1E and 2E?“)
- Action Movie World: First Blood (retail $7): Get joyously typecast in cheesy ’80s straight-to-video flicks.
- Spirit of ’77 (retail $10): Daredevils, truckers, and red-hot mommas hit the highways for high-octane Watergate-era excitement.
- Headspace (retail $10): Hyper-competent transhuman operatives share their consciousness in a cyberpunk battle against global corporations.
- Night Witches (retail $12): Jason (Fiasco) Morningstar’s acclaimed historical game of Soviet airwomen in World War II — the dreaded Nachthexen of the 588th Night Bomber Regiment.
- Masks: A New Generation (retail $14): In the vein of Young Justice, Young Avengers, and Teen Titans, young superheroes of Halcyon City fight villains, save lives, and try to figure out who they are.
- Epyllion: A Dragon Epic (retail $12): Young drakes investigate rumors, solve problems, and discover a growing evil in Dragonia.
- Uncharted Worlds (retail $10): Bold starship crews earn fame and fortune uncovering the mysteries Out There.
- Action Movie World: Deleted Scenes (retail $4): More Actors and Scripts in a cheesy 1980s vein.