TWO Hellfrost offers – through Tues 30 Janby Bundle Operator Tuesday 9 January 2018 0 comments
The land of Rassilon endures the blighting effects of the centuries-long Blizzard War against the northern frost giants, dragons, and hordes of ice goblins. Much of the land is permanently covered in ice and snow, and even the temperate lands south of the Icewall suffer failed harvests and the dreaded Hellfrost wind. And winter is not the only danger. Just 30 years ago magic, once the civilized races’ most potent weapon, suddenly began to fail. The Siphoning, an effect of unknown origin, has made magic an unpredictable ally.
Created by endlessly prolific designer Paul “Wiggy” Wade-Williams, the ice-bound Hellfrost setting is one of the most popular and enduring third-party campaigns for Savage Worlds. Hellfrost spawned a companion line, seen in our March 2016 Land of Fire Bundle, set on the same world’s balmier continent of Al-Shirkuh. And after Triple Ace produced the tremendous new Atlas of the Frozen North, we wanted to bring back this ever-expanding world, bigger and better than ever, for players who missed it the first time around.
1. HELLFROST ESSENTIALS [revived from September 2015]If you’re new to the Hellfrost setting, start here with this revived and revamped Essentials collection that has everything you need to create your own epic fantasy campaign in Rassilon. Pay just US$12.95 to get all five rulebooks and sourcebooks in this offer’s Player Collection (retail value $54) as DRM-free .PDF ebooks:
- Hellfrost Player’s Guide (retail price $15): The ideal introduction to the world of Rassilon and its many menaces. Includes the free Savage Worlds Test Drive rules.
- Matters of Faith (retail $11): New in this revival, a sourcebook with two dozen major cults, 70 minor cults, and over 90 major festivals, plus a tour of Godsheim, realm of the gods.
- Arcane Lore (retail $9): Druidic pacts, the Magocracy’s famed schools of heahwisardry, elementalists, lost dwarven runes, song mages, and more.
- Heroes & Villains Compendium (retail $10): Dozens of Novice-level characters fully described for nonplayer encounters or as ready-made player heroes.
- Organization Guide (retail $9): The military, political, and mercantile powers that exert continent-wide influence.
(And if you bought this offer during its original September 2015 run, you’ll find the new additions in the Starter Collection on your Wizard’s Cabinet download page. When you buy a Bundle of Holding, you never worry about missing books added later — even much later.)
2. HELLFROST ATLAS [all-new]This all-new companion Atlas collection expands the frozen landscape of Rassilon with the fabulous Atlas of the Frozen North and other titles funded in Triple Ace’s July 2014 Kickstarter campaign. Pay just $17.95 to get all six supplements in this offer’s Starter Collection (retail value $75), including the Adventure Codex (retail price $30) — a massive 554-page compendium of two dozen scenarios for heroes of all levels — along with five Hellfrost City Books (total retail $45), in-depth guidebooks including City Book 1: Cities of the Freelands, 2: Cities of Magic, 3: Cities of the Crystalflow, 4: Cities of Royalty, and 5: Freetown, City of Crime.
Pay more than this offer’s threshold price, which is set at $27.95 to start, and you’ll also get this offer’s entire Bonus Collection with three more major supplements worth an additional $80, including the spectacular full-color 386-page Atlas of the Frozen North (retail $40), its companion book of color Map Sheets (retail $25), and the new Second Edition of Hellfrost Resource Management (retail $15) that lets you build your legend for millennia to come.
Ten percent of each payment (after gateway fees) goes to these two Hellfrost offers’ designated charity, the Electronic Frontier Foundation.
Don’t get frozen out! These two Hellfrost Bundles thaw and melt away in the early hours of Tuesday, January 30.
1. Hellfrost Essentials [revived from September 2015]
2. Hellfrost Atlas [all-new]