ArM5 returns + all-new Mythic Europe – through Mon 30 Julyby Bundle Operator Tuesday 10 July 2018 0 comments
Designed by Jonathan Tweet and Mark Rein-Hagen, Ars Magica, about the wizards of the mystical Order of Hermes in 13th-Century Mythic Europe, is one of the roleplaying field’s seminal designs. The 2011 Fifth Edition from Atlas Games is widely regarded as the best. We’ve revived the August 2014 ArM5 Bundle three times already, in 2015, 2016, and 2017. And we’ve presented two new companion offers, More Magic and Wizards & Power. But there are still many Hermetic texts left on the Atlas Games bookshelf — great supplements that continue to enchant us. If you haven’t yet visited Mythic Europe, these two collections will conjure its entire panorama.
1. The original Ars Magica 5 Bundle
The resurrected Ars Magica 5 Bundle brings you the Fifth Edition corebook and essential supplements. If you’re new to the game, start here. Pay just $14.95 for this offer’s Starter Collection with five DRM-free .PDF ebooks (total retail value $55):
[from August 2014]
- Ars Magica Fifth Edition: The complete, current 240-page rulebook.
- Covenants: The essential guide to help players improve the homes of their magi.
- Houses of Hermes: True Lineages: A detailed treatise on four powerful Houses of the Order of Hermes.
- Apprentices: Every great magus started as a callow youth.
- The Living Covenant: Over two dozen free characters and setting files from the Atlas Games website, collected here in a handy 42-page booklet.
- Houses of Hermes: Mystery Cults and Societates: The second and third treatises on the Hermetic Houses.
- The Lion and the Lily: The Normandy Tribunal sourcebook about the many active covenants in densely populated northern France.
- The Broken Covenant of Calebais: The first-ever ArM adventure, originally written by Mark Rein-Hagen and Jonathan Tweet, updated for the current edition.
- Tales of Mythic Europe: Nine short adventures that push your saga to the limits of Mythic Europe.
2. ArM5 Mythic Europe [all-new]This all-new ArM5 Mythic Europe offer presents culture and character sourcebooks that enhance the Ars Magica setting. Pay just $14.95 to get this offer’s Starter Collection (retail value $60) with four sourcebooks about the people and institutions of Mythic Europe: Lords of Men (plus its free Web Supplement), The Church, City & Guild, and Art & Academe.
This offer’s Bonus Collection, with a starting threshold of $24.95, adds four more character supplements worth an additional $60: Magi of Hermes, Legends of Hermes, Antagonists, and Grogs.
Ten percent of each payment (after gateway fees) goes to these two Ars Magica offers’ designated charity, Doctors Without Borders.
Whether you’re commencing or extending your studies, cast your summoning spell quickly for these two Ars Magica 5 offers. They end together Monday, July 30.
1. Ars Magica 5 [revived from August 2014]
2. ArM5 Mythic Europe [all-new]