There were seven titles in our Starter Collection (retail value $48) as DRM-free .PDF ebooks, including the foul-aired hexcrawl Fever Swamp; the Aggressive Ecology embodied in The Undead Leviathan; a fine emulation of the primordial John Eric Holmes blue-box edition of D&D, the BLUEHOLME Journeymanne Rules (plus the Referee Repository, Character Records, and the introductory adventure Necropolis of Nuromen); and the Dyson Logos Commercial Map Pack 1, a massive collection of 170 hand-drawn dungeons.
Those who paid more than the threshold (average) price also got our entire Bonus Collection with eight more titles worth an additional $65:
- Jacob Hurst’s glorious two-volume jungle hexcrawl, A Field Guide to Hot Springs Island and The Dark of Hot Springs Island
- The gonzo-phantasmagorical subterranean sandbox by Jason (The Dungeon Dozen) Sholtis, Operation Unfathomable (plus its Player’s Guide and the map and character sheet)
- The Slaver Fungus, a new star-spanning “Aggressive Ecologies” entry from Expeditious Retreat that debuts in this offer and is not yet available anywhere else
- Chris Kutalik’s What Ho, Frog Demons!, a hexcrawl set in the Weird-infested Marlinko Canton, site of Slumbering Ursine Dunes, Fever-Dreaming Marlinko, and Misty Isles of the Eld
- And three recent volumes in the long-running One-Page Dungeon Compendium contest series: 2016, 2017, and the 2018 Tenth Anniversary Edition