There were five titles in our Starter Collection (retail value $48) as DRM-free .PDF ebooks:
- Brindlewood Bay (Jason Cordova, The Gauntlet): In their cozy small town, elderly investigators in the Murder Mavens mystery book club solve crimes — and then uncover a dark cult.
- Upwind (Jeff Barber, Biohazard Games): Miyazaki meets Treasure Planet in this visionary zero-gravity sky-setting by the designer of Blue Planet. Includes the Upwind Knight’s Deck.
- Miserable Secrets (Fantasy Heartbreaker): Rose Bailey’s blood-soaked gothic-noir extravaganza of intrigue, detection, and vamp-staking inspired by Castlevania. Includes the Omen Deck.
- Glitch, 0th Edition: Jenna Katerin Moran (Nobilis, Chuubo’s Marvelous Wish-Granting Engine) returns with this “zero edition” follow-up that casts you as Excrucians, the world-killing void gods of Nobilis. It’s okay — you’re retired now, and you solve mysteries. [Note: This is the “Zero-th Edition” of Glitch made available in early 2020 to Kickstarter backers, not the Glitch First Edition published the day this offer launched.]
- Flying Circus (Erika Chappell, Newstand Press): The Apocalypse Engine bestseller of World War I dogfighting in a Studio Ghibli-esque aviation fantasy setting.
- Flotsam: Adrift Among the Stars (Black Armada): Outcasts, misfits, and renegades living in the belly of an enormous space station. By Joshua Fox (Lovecraftesque).
- Thousand Year Old Vampire (Tim Hutchings, The Hutchingsonian Presents): The acclaimed solitaire “lonely game” of endless transformations, agonizing decisions, and loss across the centuries of your vampire’s existence.