Our Starter Collection included three games (retail value $34) as DRM-free .PDF ebooks:
- Circle of Hands (retail price $15): From Ron Edwards, a Dark Ages fantasy about survivorship in the Crescent Land, where wrought iron clashes with white and black magic.
- Nefertiti Overdrive (retail $11): Wire-fu action set in ancient Egypt. Time to kick Assyrians in the face!
- Starfall (retail $8): In 1951 aliens attacked Earth and easily won. Humanity has been enslaved. There is no hope — or is there?
- The Clay That Woke (retail $14): Stoic minotaurs in a crumbling civilization beset by a voracious jungle. A Kickstarter hit from Paul (My Life With Master) Czege.
- The Gaean Reach (retail, $9): Robin D. Laws (GUMSHOE, The Dying Earth) helps you seek vengeance against Quandos Vorn in the stellar society of Jack Vance’s “Demon Princes” and “Alastor Cluster” novels.
- Urban Shadows (retail $12): Political machinations of vampires, faeries, hunters, and wizards in a modern city, powered by the Apocalypse Engine rules.
- Blood Red Sands (retail $10): Competitive roleplaying against the terrible Witch King of Abalahn in a brutal swords-and-sorcery setting.