The year is 2072. Magic has returned and creatures of myth and legend walk among us as megacorps bleed the world dry. You’re a shadowrunner — a deniable asset, a corporate pawn — using bleeding-edge science and magic to make your meat body and mind better-than-flesh. Stay on the edge, and you may survive another run on the mean sprawl streets.
Our Starter Collection once again included five titles (retail value $56) as DRM-free .PDF ebooks:
- Shadowrun Fourth Edition 20th Anniversary Core Rulebook (retail $15): The polished and popular full-color 2009 version of the RPG of high-tech lowlife in an Awakened world. Includes the Quick-Start Rules from Free RPG Day 2012.
- Runner’s Companion (retail $12): Expanded character options — new qualities, advanced Contact and Lifestyle rules, shapeshifters, the Infected, and more.
- Arsenal (retail $12): The essential book of weapons, gear, vehicles, drones, and lots of new ways to die.
- Gun Heaven 2 (retail $12): 59 full-color pages of firepower for any runner’s budget.
- Safehouses (retail $5): A short but lifesaving collection of sanctuaries where runners hide from the heat.
- Runner’s Toolkit (retail $25): A massive collection of sites, contacts, tables, cheat sheets, and the classic introductory adventure On the Run.
- Augmentation (retail $12): The Fourth Edition cyberware/bioware supplement, now encompassing nanotech and genetech.
- Street Magic (retail $12): The spellslinger’s book for Fourth Edition — paths, groups, goods, spirits, metaplanes, and tons of new spells and adept powers.
- Digital Grimoire (retail $4): More traditions, spells, and new ways to work magic.
- Unwired (retail $12): The 4th Edition’s Matrix is a much different place, an Augmented World where technomancers in the Deep Resonance can meet sprites, AIs, and the occasional housecat.
- 10 Gangs (retail $7): Bunches of mid-level criminals who work as adversaries or even allies.