Land of Fire – Arabian fantasy for Savage Worldsby Bundle Operator Tuesday 8 March 2016
Following the successful Land of Fire Kickstarter campaign in November 2012, vastly prolific designer Paul “Wiggy” Wade-Williams further explored the Al-Shirkuh setting with sourcebooks, adventures, and nearly two dozen Realm Guides that uncover yet more lost cultures and forgotten civilizations. In this offer we presented nearly the entire Land of Fire line, everything you need to unearth the treasures of Arabian fantasy from the shifting sands of Al-Shirkuh.
In its sheer number of titles, this was one of the largest offers we’ve ever presented. Our Starter Collection (retail value $82) included thirteen titles as DRM-free .PDF ebooks:
- Hellfrost: Land of Fire (retail price $17.50): Al-Shirkuh is changing, and the desert grows. Jinn, fire giants, undead, and more raid with impunity, as the people look for heroes. This core setting book includes five races, 12 gods, new rules for surviving the burning sands, and a detailed overview of this setting for the Savage Worlds system.
- Curse of the Sand Lord (retail $7): In this introductory adventure an ancient evil awakens by a caravan track near the Pillars of Suleiman. Includes eight pre-made characters.
- Tour 1: Desert Lands (retail $15): Six short Land of Fire Realm Guides, each exploring a desert of Al-Shirkuh — the Great Northern and Great Southern Deserts, the Salt Basin, the Empty Zone, the Great Dune Sea, and the Mirrorsands. Each guide includes NPCs, locations, and more.
- Tour 2: Edges of Civilization (retail $7.50): Three Realm Guides explore the outposts and inhabitants of the frontier — the Bedu, the Southern Oceans, and the Grazelands.
- As a convenience to our customers we also include the Hellfrost Player’s Guide (retail $15) and the Hellfrost Bestiary (retail $20), both required for the Land of Fire series and both previously presented in our September 2015 Hellfrost Bundle. (The Player’s Guide includes a quickstart version of Savage Worlds in case you don’t have the rulebook.)
- Tales from the Sands (retail $11): A scenario pack with adventures of a Golden Queen, a Burning Crown, a cult of Giaour, and the last voyage of Sinbad.
- Tour 3: Civilized Lands (retail $27.50): Three large Realm Guides detailing great kingdoms — the Al-Wazir Sultanate, the Caliphate of Al-Shirkuh, and the Free City Emirates.
- Tour 4: Wastelands (retail $10.50): Four more Realm Guides explore parts of Al-Shirkuh no sane person would travel through — the undead Hekata, the Heart of Fire, the Plains of Ash, and the Salt Marsh.
- Tour 5: The Old Lands (retail $18): Long ago, Al-Shirkuh was ruled by monstrous races. They were defeated, but those who wander here soon realize the Jinn, Scorpionmen, Medusae, and Snakemen are not quite gone. The ancient Kingdom of the Sphinxes still survives — but it hurtles toward calamitous change.
- NEW! Tour 6 – The Cities (retail $5): Three more Realm Guides visit centers of trade, piracy, and — uh — monkeys.