This collection presented the entire BNW game line — everything you need to wage your own superpowered Civil War in the style of comics like Kingdom Come, Marshal Law, and American Flagg! Our Starter Collection included four titles (retail value $57) as DRM-free .PDF ebooks:
- Brave New World corebook (retail price $18): Matt Forbeck’s complete 209-page rulebook that introduces this intriguing superhero setting.
- Ravaged Planet (retail $15): The player’s guide to the world of this alternate-history 1999.
- Delta Prime and Defiants (retail $12 each): The sourcebooks for government deltas and the rebels who fight them.
- Bargainers and Covenant (retail $12 each): Character sourcebooks for two opposing forces: the deltas who broker deals with demonic forces, and the super-agents of the Catholic Church.
- Crescent City (retail $12): From the ruins of Chicago rose this amazing high-tech city, home to more deltas than anywhere else.
- Evil Unlimited (retail $12): If you want to use your super-powers to make a fortune, go to these guys.
- Glory Days (retail $15): The World War II era sourcebook for Brave New World — a time before it all went bad.
- Brave New World: Omnibus (retail $12): The complete BNW novel trilogy (Revolution, Revelation, and Resolution) by the RPG’s designer, Matt Forbeck.