There were four titles in our Starter Collection (retail value $40):
- Sacred Ground (retail price $10): Four holy sites found on land and sea, in the sky, and underground.
- Touched by the Gods (retail $12): A sourcebook of religious and secular orders and the deities behind them.
- En Route II: By Land or By Sea (retail $10) and En Route III: The Road Less Traveled (retail $8): Two sequels to En Route (included in our original Penumbra offer) with more ready-to-go short encounters and side treks.
- Occult Lore (retail $18): Rules for ten new magical traditions — alchemy, geomancy, spirit cultivation, rational magic, and many more.
- Seven Civilizations (retail $10): Compelling new cultures designed to blend seamlessly into your campaign world.
- Seven Serpents (retail $10): Strange, peculiar, and exceptional dragons to challenge, mystify, or support your characters.
- Love and War (retail $15): Knighthood and chivalry as practiced in history and fantasy. Written by David Chart (Ars Magica Fifth Edition).
- Sacred Ground II (retail $10): Four more sanctuaries and holy sites — Hai Shen Gong, Creche Hospice, the Oracle, and Earthblood Grove.
- Splintered Peace (retail $10: David Chart’s unusual campaign adventure of a nonviolent battle to save a city from itself.