There were four titles in our Starter Collection (retail value $51), presented as DRM-free ebooks in .PDF or ePub format:
- Our Ladies of Sorrow (Miskatonic River Press retail price $25): Three ghostly scenarios by Kevin Ross (Kingsport).
- Starfall Over the Plateau of Leng (Goodman Games, retail $11): An Age of Cthulhu investigation that leads to the frozen north of the Dreamlands.
- Goblin on Bourbon Street (Golden Goblin Press, retail $5): A convention scenario by Oscar Rios set in a secret New Orleans bookshop with an unusual statuette.
- Cthulhu Mythos Encyclopedia (Arc Dream Publishing, retail $10): A comprehensive 400-page compendium by Daniel Harms of many, many Mythos references. Presented in ePub and .mobi formats.
- New Tales of the Miskatonic Valley and Tales of the Sleepless City (Miskatonic River Press, retail $22 each): Two mammoth scenario collections (edited by the late Keith Herber, longtime CoC developer) set in Lovecraft Country and New York City.
- A Peculiar Pentad (Rogue Genius Games, retail $6): Five shops that provide your investigators what they need — for a price.
- Mutable Deceptions 1: Jazz Age Newspapers (Cthulhu Reborn, retail $6): Outstanding .PDF templates for Adobe Reader that let you create your own Jazz Age newspaper clippings as clues for Call of Cthulhu or any 1920s game.
- After Lovecraft: The Horror at Red Hook – The Cold Case of Robert Suydam (Rogue Genius, retail $6): A creepy child-hunting scenario set ten years after the events of HPL’s story “The Horror at Red Hook.” Includes the complete text of the story.