Anime Blast – RPGs inspired by anime & manga – through Mon 26 Juneby Bundle Operator Tuesday 6 June 2017 0 comments
Pay just US$8.95 to get all five games in our Starter Collection (retail value $47) as DRM-free .PDF ebooks:
- Blade Bind (PowerFrame Games, retail $8): Craig Judd’s one-shot storygame of the Chosen and the super-weapons they control — or vice versa.
- The Starlit Kingdom (Peach Pants Press, retail $10): Tragic stories of the war between Earth and Moon by Anna Kreider, designer of Thou Art But a Warrior.
- Mystical: Kingdom of Monsters (for Pathfinder) (Northwinter Press, retail $12): Gotta capture ’em all in this campaign supplement that brings the Monster Trainer to Pathfinder and D&D 3.x.
- Sparks (Twisted Die Productions, retail $7): Magical girls (and even boys) fight the forces of Darkness while trying to maintain good grades.
- Teenagers From Outer Space (R. Talsorian Games, retail $10): Mike Pondsmith’s hijinks-filled tribute to the 1980s anime Urutsei Yatsura.
- Tenra Bansho Zero (Kotodama Heavy Industries, retail $14): Headlong hyperspeed mecha-magic-samurai-ninja-ghost-Buddhist-Shinto action like nothing else in the world, ever. An entire campaign full of everything in six intense hours.
- OVA (Wise Turtle, retail $15): The new edition of Clay Gardner’s fast-playing and versatile rules set, widely considered the go-to game for any anime style.
- The Ruined Empire (Peach Pants Press, retail $10): Anna Kreider returns with a saga of warring nations originally written for Tenra Bansho Zero.
- Kagegami High (Yaruki Zero Games, retail $10): More high-school hilarity a la Welcome to Night Vale by Ewen Cluney (Maid RPG, Golden Sky Stories).
- NEW! Classroom Deathmatch (Atarashi Games, $7): Stage your own hunger games a la Battle Royale and rack up an unbelievable body count of hapless high-schoolers.
- NEWER! Fight! The Fighting Game RPG (retail $7.50): Emulate the video game genre of fighting games in adventures across the globe, the universe, and multiple sub-genres.
Tune in soon — this Anime Blast offer reaches its season finale Monday, June 26.