With the cosmos due for collapse and rebirth, you have a chance to reshape the world in your own image. To do that, you must transform yourself into one of the 333 Archetypes of the Invisible Clergy. What will you sacrifice to reach this ultimate goal? How far will you go? The UA Madness Meter — the best Sanity system in the field — will measure your balance between hardened socopathy and utter mental collapse. Intense, informed, and deeply imaginative, Unknown Armies draws you in — and, if you’re strong, upward — like no other game.
In the authoritative RPG.net Game Index of 61,126 entries, including over 19,600 separate games, Unknown Armies ranks #6. On our sales page we quoted many, many reviews of the 2002 rulebook. They went on and on; we couldn’t stop quoting. Every review found a new way to say “This is one of the best designs ever published.”
The original October 2013 Unknown Armies Bundle was extremely popular, as was its first revival in July 2014. This was yet another chance to join the Occult Underground with the 2002 Second Edition rulebook and many transcendent supplements. There werethree titles in our Starter Collection (retail value $32) as DRM-free .PDF ebooks:
- Unknown Armies Second Edition (retail $20): The complete 336-page rulebook from 2002 (not to be confused with the recent Third Edition funded in a spectacular March 2016 Kickstarter campaign). Enter the magickal underground to fight for ascension to a higher plane and the next incarnation of reality.
- One Shots (retail $9): Five top-notch standalone scenarios.
- Godwalker (retail $3): The masterful Unknown Armies novel written by the game’s co-designer, Greg Stolze.
- Break Today (retail $15): The bizarre anarchist occult conspiracy known as Mak Attax wants to upsize your soul, one fast-food burger at a time.
- Statosphere (retail $12): The higher plane that is home to the Invisible Clergy. New Archetypes, rules for Godwalkers, and much more.
- To Go (retail $15): The epic occult roadtrip campaign for Break Today that takes you through America’s spiritual power centers and beyond.
- Weep (retail $15): Six scenarios of woe and ruin.