Like our two previous DW Bundles, this +3 offer’s Starter Collection (retail value $39) includes the core Dungeon World rulebook. Pay just US$7.95 to get the rulebook plus all these new supplements and adventures as DRM-free .PDF ebooks:
- Great Monsters of Crime (Red Box Vancouver): Johnstone Metzger (The Nightmares Underneath, Adventures on Dungeon Planet) presents felonious creatures inhabiting a literal criminal underground.
- 20 Dungeon Starters (Lampblack & Brimstone): Kick off your campaign with no preparation in 20 different ways.
- The Perilous Wilds (Lampblack): We presented this landmark DW environment supplement in our January 2016 Dungeon World Bundle +2. We bring it back to support the many new Perilous Wilds expansions in this offer’s Bonus Collection — see below!
- Grim Hunt (Porcupine Publishing): Pursue an elven spy through a port city full of intrigue and betrayals.
- Three more Red Box Vancouver monster manuals: Space Wurm vs. Moonicorn, A Market in the Woods, and The End of Known Space.
- Five Lampblack & Brimstone excursions in the Perilous Wilds line: Perilous Deeps, A Book of Beasts, Mad Vandel’s Map Pack, Freebooters on the Frontier, and A Folio of Followers.
- The Boughs (Sandy Pug Games): A campaign setting of the civilizations inside colossal trees in an infinite forest. Includes the Ranger of the Vast playbook.
Time to Discern Realities and Undertake a (non-) Perilous Journey to Supply yourself with this Dungeon World Bundle +3 before it takes its Last Breath Monday, June 25.
And if you like games Powered by the Apocalypse, check our all-new Apocalypse Engine Bundle +3 offer now in progress.