(This Apocalypse Engine collection complemented our Dungeon World Bundle +3 offer running at the same time. Dungeon World is the bestselling fantasy RPG Powered by the Apocalypse.)
There were five titles in our Starter Collection (retail value $41) presented as DRM-free .PDF ebooks:
- Bluebeard’s Bride (retail price $14): The dark fairy tale inspired Whitney “Strix” Beltrán’s adults-only investigatory RPG of feminine horror in the vein of Crimson Peak, American Horror Story, and The Company of Wolves.
- Urban Shadows (retail $12): Vampires, wizards, and their hunters vie for political control of a modern-day city. [Previously presented in our November 2015 Indie Cornucopia +3.]
- Three of Magpie’s “ashcan editions” (full-length previews, retail $5 each): The Ward (TV medical drama), Pasión de las Pasiones (Latino telenovela soap opera), and Velvet Glove (1970s girl gangs).
- Bluebeard’s Bride: Book of Rooms (retail $14) and Urban Shadows: Dark Streets (retail $10): Two new expansions for the games in the Starter Collection.
- Monsterhearts 2 (retail $10): Avery Alder’s updated take on teenage monsters with messy lives.
- Bedlam Hall (retail $10): Monkeyfun Studios’ depressing RPG about terrible people in cutthroat service to a demented family in a foreboding mansion.
- Undying (retail $15): Vampires as apex predators, scheming across vast timespans to control a rich world of sex, violence, and horror. [Previously in our October 2016 Bundle of Nerves +4.]