Miss any past bundles?Since February 2013 we’ve run hundreds of offers, each featuring a talented tabletop roleplaying game designer or a fellowship of designers. Here are all the bundles we’ve run to date.
HERO 5E Megabundle
This new offer presented a colossal array of rulebooks and supplements that use the 2004 Fifth Revised Edition (“FRED”) of the all-encompassing HERO System from Hero Games. We presented HERO 5E in seven previous offers but never managed to encompass the whole voluminous line. This new Megabundle filled the gaps, adding the Star and Pulp Hero 5E lines, Ninja and Post-Apocalyptic Hero, and a few key supplements we never found room for — all told, 6,800 pages of HERO material. Of 35 titles in this offer, 16 were new to the Bundle of Holding.
- The HERO System Fifth Revised Edition rulebook and Sidekick 5E
- Key HERO 5E supplements: Bestiary 5E, Combat Handbook, Equipment Guide 5E, The Ultimate Skill, and Vehicle Sourcebook 5E
- All seven HERO 5E genre campaign toolkits: Fantasy Hero 5E, Star Hero 5E, Ninja Hero 5E, Pulp Hero, Urban Fantasy Hero, Post-Apocalyptic Hero, and Lucha Libre Hero
- Nine Fantasy Hero 5E supplements: Enchanted Items, Grimoire and Grimoire II: Lost Magic, the enemies books Monsters, Minions, and Marauders and Nobles, Knights, and Necromancers, Fantasy Hero Battlegrounds, Book of Dragons, and Asian Bestiary I and Asian Bestiary II
- Five Star Hero 5E sourcebooks: Alien Wars, Scourges of the Galaxy, Spacers Toolkit, Terran Empire, and Worlds of Empire
- Four Pulp Hero books: Masterminds & Madmen, Thrilling Hero Adventures, Thrilling Places, and Pulp Hero Vehicle Sourcebook
- Play aids: Hero System Resource Kit and Map Archive I – Martial Arts and Fantasy
- A collection of historical figures in HERO terms, You Gotta Have Character
Two Champions 5E Megabundles
These two companions to the giant HERO System 5E Megabundle added almost the entire Champions Fifth Edition product line. Together the three Megabundles gathered 82 titles — 14,573 pages! — supporting the 2004 Fifth Revised Edition (“FRED”) of the all-encompassing HERO System from Hero Games.
The amazing Champions 5E Megabundle gathered all the super powers, gadgets, and character books you need for slam-bang four-color superhero action — 4,400 pages of indomitable Champions 5E campaign material, including the 215-page Champions 5E genre book, UNTIL Superpowers Database I and II, Gadgets and Gear, Champions Battlegrounds, Everyman, Teen Champions, eight villain books — Book of the Destroyer, Book of the Machine, Conquerors Killers & Crooks, Cops Crews and Cabals, Evil Unleashed, Villains Vandals and Vermin, Villainy Amok, and VIPER: Coils of the Serpent — and eight Ultimate character archetype supplements: Brick, Energy Projector, Martial Artist 5E, Mentalist 5E, Metamorph, Mystic, Speedster, and Vehicle.
The companion offer, Champions 5E Universe Mega, ranged across the flavorful and intriguing Champions Universe setting and into its far future. It had nearly 3,400 pages of galaxy-spanning 5E material, including both Champions Universe guides, Millennium City, Champions Worldwide, Champions of the North 5E, UNTIL: Defenders of Freedom, and Stronghold 5E (plus The Stronghold Files); the Dark Champions 5E line (the corebook plus Hudson City, its Map, the Predators enemies book, and Dark Champions: The Animated Series); four sourcebooks of mystic superhero magic (The Mystic World, Arcane Adversaries, Demon: Servants of Darkness, and the Mystic Menaces Fun Pack); the city guide Vibora Bay; Galactic Champions; Hidden Lands; and Monster Island.
Forged in the DarkThis new offer presented standalone indie RPGs that use the Forged in the Dark rules introduced in John Harper’s Blades in the Dark.
- The minimalist (two-pamphlet!) game CBR+PNK, plus its ready-to-play scenario Mind the Gap (Cabinet of Curiosities)
- Copperhead County (Guitar Town)
- Disaster/PEACE – A Magical Girl RPG (A Couple of Drakes)
- Errant Deeds: Tall Tales in the Blackwood (The Mythic Gazetteer)
- External Containment Bureau (Mythic Gazetteer)
- Into the Dark (Off Guard Games)
- Sig: City of Blades (Genesis of Legend Publishing)
- Wicked Ones, plus its Toolkit Deck (Bandit Camp)
- Four unofficial Blades in the Dark playbooks by Justin Ford (Moth-Lands): The Hollow, The Sleuth, The Stitcher, and The Stranger
- Two Unofficial Blades Score Collections from A Couple of Drakes: #1, The Hour of Silk and #2, The Hour of Chains
- …and we included One Seven Design’s Blades in the Dark core rulebook (previously in our December 2020 Blades in the Dark Bundle)
Indie Cornucopia 9This was our ninth annual offer, keyed to the American Thanksgiving holiday, of top-quality small-press RPGs.
- Against the Darkmaster (Max “Arioch” Caracristi, Open Ended Press)
- Ultraviolet Grasslands (Luka Rejec, WTF Studio)
- Electric Bastionland (Chris McDowall, Bastionland Press)
- Ironsworn Delve (plus the free Ironsworn core rules) from Shawn Tomkin
- Impulse Drive and its two ship playbooks: The Outpost and The Pioneer (Adrian Thoen)
- Opera House (Andrew Peregrine)
LiminalThis all-new offer presented Liminal, Paul Mitchener’s modern fantasy RPG set on the borders of the everyday and magical worlds in the United Kingdom.
- The Liminal core rulebook (plus the free Quickstart)
- The Pax Londinium location sourcebook
- Seven Case Notes (scenarios): Prodigal Son and its sequel The Haunting House, Beneath the Stones, Ghosts of Glencoe, The Repairer of Reputations, Shadow to the Light, and the new Case Note The Oak and the Amulet, which debuted in this offer
Wyrd BreachThis big new offer featured Through the Breach, the beautiful Wyrd Games Lovecraftian-Wild West-steampunk RPG based on the Malifaux miniatures game.
- The full-color 412-page Through the Breach Second Edition core rulebook (2017) [previously in the December 2016 Through the Breach Bundle]
- All five Expansion Book rules supplements — Above the Law, From Nightmares, Into the Steam, Into the Bayou (play a Gremlin!), and Under Quarantine
- Four full-length Penny Dreadful adventures, ideal for introducing the Gothic, necromantic-industrial city-state of Malifaux: Days Without Accident, Fire in the Sky, The Obsidian Gate, and A Stitch in Time
- Six short Penny Dreadful One-Shots designed to be completed in a single play session each: Bubbling Up From Below, The Iktomi Shuffle, Jurassic Faux, The Show Must Go On, Silurid Showdown, and Uncontainable
Worldbuilder’s Toolkit 8This was the eighth all-new installment in our series of gamemastering ebooks and world creation tools — the Bundle site’s most popular group of offers.
- Complete Kobold Guide to Game Design Second Edition (2019, Kobold Press) — we presented the 2011 First Edition in the first Worldbuilder’s Toolkit, November 2013
- Dyson Logos Commercial Map Pack 2020 (ZEROBarrier)
- Invisible Hands: The Book of Factions (True Mask Games)
- Party Backstory Generator (Severed Books)
- The first four volumes in True Mask’s Platinum-selling Thousand Trails series of terrain-based adventure hooks: Dark Cities, Edge of the Wilds, Ocean’s Call, and Realm of Leaves
- The Roleplayer’s Guide to Heists (Basilisk Online)
- Your Best Game Ever (Monte Cook Games)
Traveller Imperium TourThis new offer presented Traveller First Edition rulebooks plus many sourcebooks and adventures that tour the 11,000 worlds and the 1,100-year history of Traveller‘s sprawling galactic empire, the Third Imperium.
- The Classic Traveller Facsimile Edition — a “Little White Book” with new, corrected image scans of the original 1981 three-book set
- Two landmark 1983 releases, The Traveller Book and The Traveller Adventure
- All eight Alien Modules: Aslan, K’kree, Vargr, Zhodani, Droyne, Solomani, Hivers, and Darrians
- All five 1980s M-series guides to the Imperium: Tarsus, Beltstrike, The Spinward Marches Campaign, Atlas of the Imperium (plus the Enhanced Edition 2016), and Alien Realms
- Six sets of starship deck plans by longtime Traveller developer Loren Wiseman — 20-ton Launch, 30-ton Slow Boat , 30-ton Ship’s Boat, 40-ton Pinnace, 40-ton Slow Pinnace, and 600-ton Subsidized Liner
- Supplement S12 Forms and Charts
- The Classic Traveller Orientation Pack, a collection of resources originally compiled for the February 2014 Classic Traveller Bundle of Holding
Shotguns & SorceryShotguns & Sorcery is a fantasy-noir setting created by novelist and game designer Matt Forbeck. Dragon City is a sprawling mountain city ruled by a monstrous Dragon Emperor who protects the people from ravenous hordes of zombies outside its walls.
- The full-color, 276-page Shotguns & Sorcery Roleplaying Game core rulebook (2018), plus the Player’s Guide and Encounter Cards
- The adversary book Monsters & Mean Streets
- The introductory adventure Miners & Mobsters
- The Shotguns & Sorcery Omnibus with all of Matt Forbeck’s Dragon City fiction
Bundle of Tentacles 6This was our sixth all-new offer of standalone RPGs and scenarios for Call of Cthulhu, Trail of Cthulhu, and other RPGs inspired by the Cthulhu Mythos. The lineup included several titles from Australian publisher Cthulhu Reborn. For more than a decade Dean Engelhardt at Cthulhu Reborn has produced high-quality free scenarios, prop and handout packs, and graphics templates. In August 2020 Cthulhu Reborn published its standalone Lovecraftian survival-horror RPG Apocthulhu, followed in December by a System Reference Document (based on the SRDs for Mongoose’s Legend and Arc Dream’s Delta Green RPG) that opens the familiar percentile-based ruleset under the OGL.
- The complete 330-page Apocthulhu core rulebook of Lovecraftian post-apocalypse survival horror (plus the pay-what-you-want Apocthulhu Quickstart and the free Apocthulhu System Reference Document)
- The first two issues of the new Mythos magazine to watch, Bayt al Azif (issue 1, issue 2)
- The Apocthulhu campaign sourcebook Terrible New Worlds, with four diverse post-apocalypse survival horror settings
- Kenneth Hite’s massive Trail of Cthulhu bestiary Hideous Creatures
- The minimalist standalone RPG Tiny Cthulhu (based on Tiny Dungeon) and its scenario Sister of Yhanith’lei
- The voluminous historical source material and scenarios in Cthulhu Reborn’s Convicts & Cthulhu line, about Australia’s early history as a penal colony
0one Horror MapsThis all-new offer presented blueprints and floorplans of terrifying locations from 0one Games.
- Heavenring Village Virtual Boxed Set, a peaceful base for explorations of this offer’s dangerous settings
- Domain of Blood Virtual Boxed Set, set in a large gothic castle with lots of ravens in its loft
- Harker Asylum Virtual Boxed Set for 20th-Century horror
- The Terror of Tumbledown Game Pack, with maps of a large ruined manor plus a full-length Pathfinder 1E scenario set there
- Seven Ruined Town map sets: Ruined Town, Castle Falconflight, The Dungeon of Thirteen Undead, The Hill of the Haunting Spectre, The Lone Orc Sighting Tower, Old Observatory, and Temple, Farms, & Dungeon
- Four Eerie Forest map sets: Eerie Forest, Red Vampire’s Way Inn, Ruins of Spiderhaunt Manor, and Zombie Island
- Five mid-level Eerie Forest roleplaying scenarios for D&D 5E that use the maps in this bundle — One Night at the Red Vampire, The Invisible Hand, A Dead Reckoning, Black Magic , and Threads of the Orb Weaver
- Four more maps of diabolical locations: City of the Dead, Mad Scientist’s Laboratory, The Sunken City, and Vampire Castle
The Cthulhu HackThis all-new offer presented The Cthulhu Hack from Just Crunch Games. This simple and accessible standalone investigative RPG, based on David Black’s minimalist fantasy game The Black Hack, pits ordinary people against the sanity-shattering horrors of the Cthulhu Mythos. With simple mechanics and just two basic resources — Flashlights (for spotting things, recalling facts, and research) and Smokes (for eavesdropping, fast talk, coercion, and bribery) — The Cthulhu Hack elegantly supports published scenarios and campaigns for any Cthulhoid RPG. Learn the whole system in 20 minutes, teach it to your players in five minutes more, and in another five their characters will be ready for a slow spiral into self-destruction.
- The Cthulhu Hack Core Book (plus the Gamemaster’s Reference, Nocturnal Rites Quickstart, and character sheet)
- The Dark Brood, about Shub-Niggurath
- The short campaign Forgotten Duty
- Five complete Hack investigations: The Haunter of the Dark, Mother’s Love, Three Faces of the Wendigo, Thro’ Centuries Fixed, and Valkyrie Nine
- Three Hack mini-sourcebooks: From Unformed Realms, Rhan-Tegoth, and Strange Materials
- The Dee Sanction core rulebook
5E Platinum ShowcaseThis all-new offer gathered bestselling indie supplements for D&D Fifth Edition. Almost all these top-quality third-party supplements achieved DriveThruRPG’s “Platinum” sales rank or higher — that is, of the tens of thousands of products DriveThru sells, these titles rank in the top 1.44%.
- Ancestry & Culture: An Alternative to Race in 5E, More Ancestries & Cultures, and Custom Ancestries & Cultures (plus the Ancestry & Culture Pregenerated Characters and the free Character Sheets)
- The biopunk posthuman campaign setting GeneFunk 2090 and its sandbox supplement Shadows of Korea
- Sly Flourish’s Fantastic Adventures, a ten-scenario collection by the author of The Lazy Dungeon Master, and the companion book Art of Fantastic Adventures
- 5th Edition Horror from Fat Goblin Games
- Anatomy of Adventure and the Book of Wondrous Magic by bestselling designer M.T. Black
Mutant Crawl ClassicsThis all-new offer presented the gonzo-apocalypse RPG of technology and triumph in a devastated future, Mutant Crawl Classics from Goodman Games. Whether you’re a mutant, a seeker, a robot-killer, or a stoic shaman guarding forgotten ancient sciences, there are treasures to be won in the taboo lands and the radburned ruins of the Ancients. Based on Goodman’s Dungeon Crawl Classics RPG, Mutant Crawl Classics is a standalone game in the tradition of Gamma World and Metamorphosis Alpha.
- The complete 293-page Mutant Crawl Classics core rulebook (plus the MCC Judge’s Screen)
- The introductory adventure Hive of the Overmind
- The supplement The Data Orb of Metakind (published as adventure #8)
- Six full-length adventures that take your mutants from zero-level nobodies through level 5: #10: Seeking the Post-Humans (level-0 funnel), #2: A Fallen Star For All (level 1), #3: Incursion of the Ultradimension (level 2), #9: The Evil of the Ancients (level 3), #5: Blessings of the Vile Brotherhood (level 4), and #6: The Apocalypse Ark (level 5)
Mutants Power-UpThis small but mighty new offer, a sidekick to our revived January 2019 Mutants & Masterminds 3E Earth-Prime Bundle, added three recent M&M supplements from Green Ronin Publishing: the M&M 3E Deluxe Gamemaster’s Guide, the Superteam Handbook, and the Time Traveler’s Codex (plus the free Codex overflow booklet All Time, No Space).
Numenera DiscoveryThis new offer presented the updated and expanded 2018 version of Numenera, the science-fantasy RPG from Monte Cook Games of wonder and weirdness in the far future. The Numenera Discovery corebook and its companion rulebook Numenera Destiny were both funded in a spectacular US$845K September 2017 Kickstarter campaign.
- The complete Numenera Discovery core rulebook, the Player’s Guide, and the Numenera Destiny companion rulebook (plus the free Discover Your Destiny introductory primer and the Free RPG Day adventures Ashes of the Sea and Spire of the Hunting Sound)
- The Building Tomorrow campaign expansion
- The Priests of the Aeons character book
- The Ninth World Bestiary, Bestiary 2, and Bestiary 3
- The location sourcebook (uhh? sorta?) Voices of the Datasphere
- The Ninth World Guidebook and Technology Compendium: Sir Arthour’s Guide to the Numenera
- Slaves of the Machine God, a massive two-part campaign
- Explorer’s Keys, a collection of ten instant adventures
- Three Ninth World adventures: Forgetting Doomsday; The Thief, the Clave, and the Ultimatum; and Shadewalker
- Maps of the Ninth World 1 and Maps of the Ninth World 2
- The full-color Character and Creature Standups and the Character Portfolio
City of MistCity of Mist is a comic-book epic-myth neo-noir detective RPG from Son of Oak Game Studio about ordinary people with legendary powers in a mystery-shrouded metropolis. Using a skillfully enhanced Apocalypse Engine, City of Mist combines the super-detective mood of Daredevil and Jessica Jones with mythic themes out of the Fables comics and Neil Gaiman’s American Gods.
- The two core rulebooks: City of Mist Player’s Guide and MC Toolkit (plus the free Quick Start Rules)
- The All-Seeing Eye Investigations Starter Set
- The player-focused rules expansion If Dreams Could Kill
- Don’t Believe the Truth, a sourcebook about the Council of Avatars that rules the City
- Three District location sourcebooks: Independence, La Colonia de Sombras, and Tourist Trap
- The three-case story arc The Personal Vein: 1. Killing Her Softly, 2. Carnival of Machines, and 3. Broken Glass
- The full-color Location Maps and the MC Screen
- The five-track City of Mist Soundtrack with atmospheric music
Shadowrun Sixth World StoriesThis all-new offer presented the 2019 Sixth Edition rulebook, the 2020 Beginner Box, and recent fiction for Shadowrun, Sixth World Edition, the cyberpunk-fantasy RPG from Catalyst Game Labs.
- The complete Shadowrun, Sixth World Core Rulebook and the Sixth World Beginner Box
- Seven full-length Shadowrun Sixth World novels: Shaken and Chaser (Russell Zimmerman): The Complete Frame Job (a compilation of six novellas); The Johnson Run by Kai O’Connal; Makeda Red by Jennifer Brozek; Tower of the Scorpion by Mel Odom; and Undershadows by Jason M. Hardy
- Four Sixth World anthologies: Spells and Chrome, Sprawl Stories, World of Shadows, and Drawing Destiny
- Adversary, an “enhanced fiction” short story with SR6 game stats
Metamorphosis Alpha 1EThis all-new offer from Goodman Games featured the 1976 First Edition of Metamorphosis Alpha, the vintage SFRPG of mutants and monstrosities in gonzo post-apocalypse adventures on a colossal generation starship.
- The 1976 Metamorphosis Alpha First Edition rulebook in a meticulous reproduction Goodman originally presented as Chapter Two of its Deluxe Collector’s Edition (2016)
- The location sourcebook Epsilon City
- Doom on the Warden, a long adventure that, 44 years after Metamorphosis Alpha debuted, finally lays a genuine path — a deadly, monster-filled path inspired by Tomb of Horrors — for players characters to discover the Warden‘s long-lost Level Zero, repair the ship, and set it once more on its long-interrupted journey
- The supplements Creatures & Gadgets, The Mutation Manual, and The Warden Armory
- The introductory sandbox campaign Death Ziggurat in Zero-G and the adventure modules The Android Underlords, The Captain’s Table, Level of the Lost, and Warden Adventures, plus the Book of Handouts
- The MA 1E Referee’s Screen
12 DoctorsThis offer, a follow-up to our December 2018 Doctor Who RPG Bundle, presented a dozen Doctor Sourcebooks for Cubicle 7 Entertainment’s official Doctor Who: The Roleplaying Game. This all-new companion (hah!) included The First Doctor Sourcebook, as well as the Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, Seventh, Eighth, Ninth, Tenth, Eleventh, and Twelfth Doctor Sourcebooks.
Fate Worlds and ToolkitsThis giant offer gathered all the Fate rulebooks and Toolkits, Fate of Cthulhu and other standalone RPGs, and 45 wide-ranging Worlds of Adventure from Evil Hat Productions.
- All the rulebooks: Fate Core, Accelerated, and Condensed
- All the Fate Toolkit rules expansions: System, Adversary, Horror, Space, and the complete Fate Accessibility Toolkit, which debuted in finished form in this offer
- Fate of Cthulhu
- The full-size campaign supplements Shadow of the Century, Young Centurions, and Kaiju Incorporated
- Everything for Tachyon Squadron: the Tachyon Squadron corebook, Starfighter Academy, Those Who Were Here Before, Inside the Dominion of Unity, the Spaceship Construction Toolkit, and the Print and Play Spaceship Minis
- The setting collections Worlds on Fire and Worlds in Shadow
- Grouping the four dozen Worlds of Adventure by year: Fate Core – Worlds & Adventures 2014: Aether Sea, Romance in the Air, Save Game, The Secrets of Cats, Venture City. [Evil Hat published a short version of Venture City in 2014 as Venture City Stories. This offer presented the full-length 102-page Venture City (2016).]
- Worlds & Adventures 2015: The 3 Rocketeers, Behind the Walls, Eagle Eyes Frontier Spirit, Gods and Monsters, House of Bards, Masters of Umdaar, Nest, Psychedemia, Sails Full of Stars, SLIP.
- Worlds & Adventures 2016: Blood on the Trail, Deep Dark Blue, Ghost Planets, Good Neighbors, Knights of Invasion, Loose Threads, Morts, Nitrate City, Red Planet, Under the Table.
- Worlds & Adventures 2017: Andromeda, On the Wall, Prism, So the Story Goes, Straw Boss, Uranium Chef.
- Worlds & Adventures 2018: The Agency, Arecibo, Crisp Line, Grimoire The Ministry, The Way of the Pukona, Weird World News.
- Worlds & Adventures 2019: Almbrecht After Dark, The Clockwinders, Iron Street Combat, Ngen Mapu, Til Dawn, Wolf’s Head.
Warlock!This all-new offer featured Warlock!, the old-school FRPG from Fire Ruby Designs inspired by the early days of British roleplaying. Ready your warhammer for rules-lite adventure in the dark yet wondrous spirit of early Games Workshop and the Fighting Fantasy gamebooks. Designed by Greg Saunders (Golgotha, Summerland, Exilium), Warlock! offers career-based characters, concise rules, and a unified 1d20+skill mechanic that adapts easily to published grim-and-perilous adventures and helps you create your own new stories.
- The Warlock! core rulebook and its two rules expansions, Warlock Compendium 1 and Compendium 2 (plus the free character sheet)
- The location sourcebooks Kingdom, Griff’s Vale, and Bridgetown
- The bestiaries Phantasmagoria and Goblins
- A book of nonplayer characters, Rogues’ Gallery
- The scenario collection Three’s Company
Fragged AeternumThis new companion to our January 2019 Fragged Bundle added recent settings and adventures for Fragged Empire, the tactical RPG of exploration and rebuilding in “post-post-apocalyptic” adventures.
- The Fragged Aeternum gothic horror setting
- Antagonist Archive 1
- Three Fragged adventures: Endless Depths (for Aeternum) and Genetic Spectres and Alien Flame (for Empire)
- Three Fragged location books: Greyburgh Market (for Aeternum), Rachel Swagger’s Guide to Mishpacha (for Empire), and Arcane Bay (for Kingdom)
- Four Fragged Armoury books of personal Weapons and Outfits for Aeternum, Empire, Kingdom, and Fragged Seas
Zobeck 5EThis all-new offer presented sourcebooks and adventures set in the Free City of Zobeck from Kobold Press for D&D Fifth Edition. (We presented the 2012 Pathfinder version of two of these books in our July 2013 Bundle of Zobeck. These are the conversions for D&D 5E.)
- The Zobeck Gazetteer and Streets of Zobeck for 5E
- The massive subterranean campaign Empire of the Ghouls and its Empire of the Ghouls Map Pack
- The Underworld Player’s Guide with rules for eight subterranean player character races: darakhul, dark trollkin, derro, dhampir, drow, mushroomfolk, satarre (the Children of Nidhogg), and shades
- The adventure collection Eldritch Lairs
- The first Warlock Grimoire, a compilation of articles from the first ten issues of Warlock magazine made possible by Kobold’s long-running Warlock Patreon campaign
The Yellow King RPGThis new offer presented the surreal supernatural game from Pelgrane Press, The Yellow King Roleplaying Game. Designed by Robin D. Laws (Cthulhu Confidential, The Esoterrorists), the brain-bending YKRPG uses the fast-playing “Quickshock” GUMSHOE system. Investigate the malign influence of Carcosa in mysteries of reality-changing horror across four different timelines inspired by the famous horror stories of Robert W. Chambers collected in The King in Yellow.
- The complete four-volume The Yellow King RPG by Robin D. Laws and its custom-composed suite of atmospheric music by James Semple, The Yellow King Suite
- A 192-page compendium of stunning handouts for The Yellow King RPG investigations, Absinthe in Carcosa
- The King in Yellow: Annotated Edition, a thorough explication of the original Robert W. Chambers story collection annotated by Trail of Cthulhu designer and Lovecraft scholar Kenneth Hite, published by Arc Dream Publishing
- Two volumes of Carcosan fiction by Yellow King RPG designer Robin D. Laws: the alternate-history novel The Missing and the Lost and — previously presented way back in the Bundle of Holding 3 (June 2013!) — the story collection New Tales of the Yellow Sign
Tunnels & Trolls 2This new offer presented nearly two dozen solitaire and gamemastered adventures for the venerable FRPG Tunnels & Trolls.
- The Tunnels & Trolls Beginners Bundle
- 18 solitaire adventures (totalling 862 pages!): Alice in Weirdworld, Amulet of the Salkti, Beyond the Silvered Pane, Beyond the Wall of Tears, Blue Frog Tavern, Captif d’Yvoire, Caravan to Tiern, Dargon’s Dungeon, Dark Temple, Grimtina’s Guard, Labyrinth, Mistywood, Overkill, Red Circle, Deluxe Saving Fang From the Pits of Morgul, Sword for Hire, Weirdworld, When the Cat’s Away
- Five gamemastered adventures: Catacombs of the Bear Cult, Goblin Crag, Grimtooth’s Tomb of the Warhammer, Isle of Darksmoke, and Trollstone Caverns: Lair of the Silver Serpent
- The 2020 Second Edition of Ken St. Andre’s 1976 standalone T&T spinoff game, Monsters! Monsters!
Black Scrolls Map-TilesThis all-new offer presented beautiful full-color digital battlemat tiles for any medieval FRPG. Created by Hungarian graphic artist Antal Kéninger of Black Scrolls Games and funded in a November 2017 Kickstarter campaign, the mix-and-match tiles in the Cities of the Black Scrolls series depict medieval city and village buildings, castle and fortress walls, inns and arenas, cathedral aisles and dungeon crypts. Print these modular .PDFs and assemble them into gorgeous battle sites for your game table, or import the digital .JPG and .PNG images into your favorite virtual tabletop.
- Start with the Medieval Fantasy Village, Modular Inn, and Cemetery
- Expand into City (plus the free City and Fortress Transition Tiles)
- Fortress, Castle, and Moat and River
- Cathedral and Dark Crypts
Dark Places & DemogorgonsDark Places & Demogorgons is the 2017 tabletop horror roleplaying game of 1980s monster-of-the-week weirdness a la The Goonies, E.T., Weird Science, and Buffy. Amid sinister events in tiny Jeffersontown, Kentucky, your intrepid teen investigators — nerds, jocks, geeks, goths, punks, hoods, and the occasional teen wolf — face supernatural perils, meddlesome adults, clueless cops, and the horrifying ordeals of adolescence. Demogorgons uses the Survive This! rules system, a fast-playing fusion of Old School Revival spirit with modern rules inspired by D&D Fifth Edition. This all-new offer presented most of the DP&D game line along with its companion Survive RPG of gritty street-level superheroics, Vigilante City.
(Runehammer Games has adapted Vigilante City for its Index Card RPG system, and we presented that version in our March 2021 Index Card RPG Bundle. This Dark Places offer presented the original Survive This version.)
- The Dark Places & Demogorgons core rulebook, along with its Player Options & GM Guide and Dark Places GM Screen Inserts
- Two Dark Places setting guides: Santa Muerte and Jeffersontown
- The Dark Places Cryptid Manual (a modern-day OSR bestiary)
- Four monster guides: Vampire Sourcebook, Werewolf Sourcebook, UFO Investigator’s Handbook, and Ghost Hunter’s Handbook
- The Dark Places rules expansion Martial Arts Mayhem
- The Vigilante City Core Rules, the essential Villain Guide expansion, and the Print and Play Standees
- Two Vigilante City supplements: Superhero Team-Up and Into the Sewers
Mongoose Traveller 2EThis was one of two all-new offers that presented the 2020 Second Edition Traveller game line from Mongoose Publishing. This offer had the Traveller 2E Starter Set and key supplements — everything you need to play any science fiction RPG campaign, from desperate battles across the stars against evil empires, through free traders operating on both sides of the law, to mercenary companies desperate to find their next ticket.
- The Mongoose Traveller Starter Set, comprising the rules and The Fall of Tinath campaign
- The Traveller Companion, a rules expansion
- The Central Supply Catalogue 2E and Vehicle Handbook 2E
- The essential ship-design supplement High Guard 2E and its Deployment Shuttle addition
- Six Referee’s Briefings: 1: Companies & Corporations — 2: Anomalies and Wonders — 3: Going Portside — 4: Mercenary Forces — 5: Incidents and Encounters — 6: Garden Worlds
- The MgT2 Referee’s Screen
Traveller Pirates of DrinaxThis all-new offer presented one of the most acclaimed campaigns in Traveller history: The Pirates of Drinax. In the Trojan Reach star sector, the backwater world of Drinax once ruled an empire. Now King Oleb XVI enlists you as privateers to prey on ‘illegal’ trade in his vanished kingdom, to fund his ambitions to restore Drinax to glory. Will you help, and if so, how? All paths are open in this massive ten-part epic by Gareth Hanrahan (Eyes of the Stone Thief, The Dracula Dossier, The Darkening of Mirkwood). All these supplements and adventures require the Mongoose Publishing Traveller 2E core rulebook or the Traveller Second Edition Starter Set.
- The Pirates of Drinax sandbox campaign, along with its helpful Drinaxian Companion (a compilation of no less than ten earlier supplements)
- The three-part Shadows of Sindal campaign expansion
- Six Reach Adventures set in the Trojan Reach sector, site of the Drinax campaign: Marooned on Marduk, Theories of Everything, The Calixcuel Incident, Last Flight of the Amuar, The Borderland Run, and Exodus
Mythras SettingsThis new offer presented recent campaign worlds and supplements for Mythras, the RuneQuest-based FRPG by The Design Mechanism.
- The 304-page Mythras core rulebook and its Mythras Companion rules expansion
- The standalone Lyonesse RPG core rulebook (based on the masterful trilogy of high fantasy novels by Jack Vance, author of The Dying Earth books) and two adventures: In High Dudgeon and Coddefut’s Stipule
- The worldbook Luther Arkwright: Roleplaying Across the Parallels and its eight-scenario campaign Luther Arkwright: Parallel Lines
- The sprawling jungle-hell sword-and-sorcery sandbox setting Monster Island, along with its Monster Island Companion — two books that can keep a play group busy for two years
- Two Combat Modules that explore the Mythras combat system in detail: Take Cover and Breaking the Habit
BattleTech: A Time of WarThis new offer presented the 2013 BattleTech: A Time of War roleplaying rules from Catalyst Game Labs. Choose your life in the stellar empires of the far future — pilot, spy, mercenary, merchant, scientist, scout, renegade — and join the centuries-spanning conflicts of the Clans, Inner Sphere, and Periphery. With the AToW rulebook and its Companion expansion, you’ll explore the rich BattleTech setting and, if you also enjoy the BT board games, lend new dimension to your tactical encounters. How will you become a legend?
- A Time of War and its essential rules expansion A Time of War Companion (plus the free Quick-Start Rules and GM Screen)
- Three Era Reports: 3052, 3062, and 3145
- Three BattleTech Adventures: Necromo Nightmare, Empires Aflame, and War of the Tripods!
- The beautiful art book BattleTech: 25 Years of Art and Fiction
Legendary PlanetThe Legendary Planet Adventure Path, a spectacular eight-part sword-and-planet fantasy campaign from Legendary Games, takes your characters through alien gateways across the multiverse to exotic worlds, and from 1st to 20th level and beyond. From the backwoods of a fantasy world to the farthest reaches of the cosmos — from grungy desert planets to waterworlds — from fascist dieselpunk asteroid mines to a Dyson sphere a hundred million miles across — sword-swingers and spell-slingers work with scoundrels and seekers to unravel cryptic alliances bent on universal domination, or annihilation. This all-new offer provided the complete Legendary Planet line in dual versions for both D&D Fifth Edition and Pathfinder First Edition. This list starts with links to the 5E versions on DriveThruRPG:
- 5E: The complete 748-page Legendary Planet Adventure Path
- Six Legendary Worlds location sourcebooks: Calcarata, Carsis, Melefoni, Polaris 7, Terminus, and Volretz
- Treasury of the Machine
- Pathfinder: Legendary Planet Adventure Path
- Six Legendary Worlds sourcebooks: Calcarata, Carsis, Melefoni, Polaris 7, Terminus, and Volretz (a seventh Legendary Worlds sourcebook available only for Pathfinder and Starfinder, Jowchit, wasn’t included in this offer)
- Treasury of the Machine
Dusk City OutlawsDusk City Outlaws is a fantasy heist RPG from Scratchpad Publishing about criminal cartel capers in the sprawling metropolis of New Dunhaven. Inspired by books, TV shows, and movies like The Lies of Locke Lamora, Leverage, and Ocean’s Eleven, Dusk City Outlaws casts players as a crew of thieves, con artists, and assassins, drawn from the eight colorful cartels that rule the city’s criminal underworld. The players take a Job, devise a plan, do the legwork, pull off the Job, and then survive long enough to get paid. The streamlined DCO rules use a sleek narrative dice system that makes the game easy to start playing on a moment’s notice.
- The complete 362-page full-color Dusk City Outlaws Core Game (previously in the Indie Cornucopia 6, November 2018)
- The Turf Wars campaign expansion
- More than a dozen ready-to-run heists: The Canal, Gunpowder, Stonesetter, Masquerade, Jailbreak, Ledger, Wolf, Museum, Portrait, Rat, Magistrate, and Ruin Jobs
- An an offbeat horror-themed heist, The Zombie Job
Dungeon Crawl ClassicsThis all-new offer presented the Dungeon Crawl Classics RPG from Goodman Games. Not exactly a retro-clone but suffused with old-timey brio, DCC RPG glories in its own loopy and lurid, giddy and gaudy aesthetic. In all its heady adventures it’s easy to stay focused on DCC RPG‘s goal: “Adventure as 1974 intended you to.”
- The complete 506-page DCC RPG rulebook (fourth printing)
- The popular 0-level “funnel” adventure Sailors on the Starless Sea
- The low-level DCC adventures The Queen of Elfland’s Son, Moon-Slaves of the Cannibal Kingdom, and The Star Wound of Abaddon
- Three higher-level DCC adventures: Emirikol Was Framed!, Beyond the Black Gate, and Imprisoned in the God-Skull
- The Gen Con 2017 DCC tournament module The Black Heart of Thakulon the Undying
- The DCC Judge’s Screen
DCC LankhmarLankhmar: the City of Seven-Score Thousand Smokes and twice as many thieves, including Fritz Leiber‘s most famous creations, Fafhrd and the Gray Mouser. This all-new offer presented the Dungeon Crawl Classics Lankhmar setting from Goodman Games.
- The DCC Lankhmar Boxed Set (along with the DCC Quick Start Rules)
- The location sourcebooks A Dozen Lankhmar Locations and The Land of Eight Cities
- Four low-level Lankhmar adventures: Gang Lords of Lankhmar, The Fence’s Fortuitous Folly, Acting Up in Lankhmar, and Grave Matters
- Three higher-level adventures: Rats of Ilthmar, Violence for Votishal, and Blasphemy and Larceny in Lankhmar
Mike Resnick novelsThis all-new fiction offer presented a dozen space opera and steampunk fantasy ebook novels by Mike Resnick published by Pyr Books. Mike Resnick (1942-2020) wrote more than 70 wide-ranging science fiction novels and hundreds of short stories that won many awards.
- All four Weird West steampunk fantasies starring Doc Holliday: 1: The Buntline Special, 2: The Doctor and the Kid, 3: The Doctor and the Rough Rider, and 4: The Doctor and the Dinosaurs
- The three Dead Enders novels of interstellar espionage: 1: The Fortress in Orion, 2: The Prison in Antares, and 3: The Castle in Cassiopeia
- All five Starship military space operas: 1: Mutiny, 2: Pirate, 3: Mercenary, 4: Rebel, and 5: Flagship
Chivalry and SorceryThis all-new offer presented the venerable Chivalry and Sorcery in its new Fifth Edition from Brittannia Game Designs. Long respected for historical accuracy — even in its depiction of arcane magick — C&S authentically conjures the glories of Europe’s Middle Ages: courtly grandeur, tournaments and jousts, fantastic beasts of myth and folklore, and diverse visitors and cultural influences from faraway lands. The 2020 Fifth Edition refines and streamlines the rules to embody a complete experience of every major period of Europe’s Middle Ages. (This C&S rules set is its own Fifth Edition, not a supplement for D&D Fifth Edition.)
- The complete 602-page Chivalry and Sorcery Fifth Edition Core Rule Book, along with its Character Generator Excel spreadsheet utility (plus the free Quickstart Rules, Player Aid Pack, and character sheet)
- The rules expansion Nightwalkers, which lets you play vampiric and lycanthropic characters
- Four Companion character supplements from earlier editions (and still compatible with 5E) — Dwarves’ Companion, Elves’ Companion, Armourers’ Companion, and Knights’ Companion
- The location sourcebooks Dragon Reaches of Marakush (plus its Dragon Reaches Map) and Anderia (along with its Anderia Map)
- Three complete adventures: Treachery, Treason, and Creag Hill
- The Art of Chivalry and Sorcery
- The C&S GM Screen for C&S 5E
Coriolis-Loop 2This new companion to our November 2018 Coriolis & Tales From the Loop Bundle added recent supplements and scenarios for the Coriolis – The Third Horizon and Tales From the Loop RPGs from Free League Publishing.
- The Tales from the Loop RPG Starter Set and the Tales From the Loop scenario collection Out of Time
- The standalone Things From the Flood core rulebook, a sequel game to Tales From the Loop that updates the setting to the 1990s
- The Coriolis location sourcebook Aram’s Secret
- Emissary Lost (the first part of the Coriolis campaign Mercy of the Icons) and The Last Voyage of the Ghazali (a prelude to the same campaign)
- Coriolis Scenario Compendium 1
HyperboreaThis all-new offer presented the Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea sword-and-sorcery FRPG from North Wind Adventures.
- The 622-page AS&SH Compleat Second Edition core rulebook
- Seven ready-to-play adventure modules that take your characters from 1st level to 7th level and beyond: Rats in the Walls and Other Perils (character levels 1-2), The Anthropophagi of Xambaala (levels 1-3), Ghost Ship of the Desert Dunes (2-4), The Beasts of Kraggoth Manor (4-6), Forgotten Fane of the Coiled Goddess (5-7), The Lost Treasure of Atlantis (6-8), The Sea-Wolf’s Daughter (7-9)
- AS&SH Rogues Gallery II (pregenerated player characters) and the AS&SH Referee’s Screen
Hardboiled RadioThis was an unusual offer of MP3 audio files of vintage Old-Time Radio (OTR) crime dramas from the Golden Age of Radio, 1939-51. These dozens of half-hour episodes, all remastered and re-engineered by publisher Nathan and Evan to sound crisp and new, are sold through DriveThruRPG’s sister site, DriveThruFiction.
- The New Adventures of Sherlock Holmes
- The Adventures of Sam Spade, Detective
- The Adventures of Philip Marlowe
- The New Adventures of Nero Wolfe
- Inner Sanctum Mystery
- The Whistler
GUMSHOE 3This was our third offer featuring RPGs of mystery and detection that use the GUMSHOE system designed by Robin D. Laws and published by Pelgrane Press. This new offer presented recent standalone games such as the entire TimeWatch product line and Kenneth Hite’s The Fall of Delta Green.
- The Fall of Delta Green core rulebook, plus Fall designer Kenneth Hite’s relevant treatise Las Vegas: 1968
- The complete TimeWatch core rulebook and the TimeWatch GM Screen and Resource Book
- The TimeWatch supplements The Valkyrie Gambit, Behind Enemy Times, and The Book of Changing Years
- The Gaean Reach, based on the science fiction novels of Jack Vance (previously in the November 2015 Indie Cornucopia 3), and The Gaean Reach Gazetteer
- Gareth Ryder-Hanrahan’s Pathfinder/GUMSHOE mashup Lorefinder
- As a convenience to our customers, we included the free Fall of Delta Green quickstart rules released for Free RPG Day 2018, with Gareth’s DG adventure “On a Bank, by Moonlight.”
Index Card RPGIndex Card RPG is a light but complete D20 roll-over rules system from Runehammer Games with simple character creation, fast-playing combat, and all the timers, targets, monsters, and miniatures you need to play right away. More interestingly, ICRPG is a toolkit of do-it-yourself techniques to streamline any game. It’s a mentality, a philosophy. Watch Dave Thaumavore’s video reviews of much of the Index Card line, and check Die Heart’s big list of Index Card RPG resources.
- The complete 192-page Index Card RPG core rulebook (previously in our November 2017 Old School Revival 5), plus the free ICRPG Quickstart
- The key supplements ICRPG Magic and ICRPG Worlds, along with the impressive World Map Poster Pack and Doomvault Mega Map
- Altered State, a cyberpunk sourcebook
- Four complete campaign settings: Vigilante City (superheroes), Xeno Dead Zone (“Game over, man!”), Blood and Snow (Ice Age adventures), and Bearcats (teens fighting invaders)
- Heroes of the Hammer, a collection of 44 pregenerated fantasy characters
- Two adventures by YouTube video reviewer and ICRPG fan Dave Thaumavore: Age of Snakes and The Turnip Knights
HERO System 6E and Champions 6EThese two giant offers featured the 2009 Sixth Edition of the HERO System from Hero Games. The matchless flexibility of the HERO System lets you create any character, super power, spell, equipment, vehicle, or headquarters you can imagine, and the 6E version is the most detailed and comprehensive ever.
- All the 6E corebooks: the abbreviated one-volume HERO System Basic Rulebook (start here) and the massive full-length two-volume compendium: V1 Character Creation and V2 Combat and Adventuring
- The Advanced Player’s Guide and Advanced Player’s Guide II
- The 6E versions of the Equipment Guide, Skills, the Grimoire, the Bestiary, and Martial Arts
- Fantasy Hero 6E and Star Hero 6E (both previously presented in our November 2013 HERO System Bundle)
- The Ultimate Base
- The standalone Champions Complete rulebook (previously in our November 2013 offer)
- The Champions 6E campaign sourcebook and the 6E Champions Universe setting book
- Powers, an update of the Fifth Edition UNTIL Superpowers Database supplements
- The Galaxy-spanning Champions Beyond
- All three Villains compilations — V1 Master Villains, V2 Team Villains, and V3 Solo Villains — as well as The Book of the Empress (about Istvatha V’han, the Empress of a Billion Dimensions)
- A collection of pregenerated superhero characters, Book of Templates
Birthday 2021To mark the eighth anniversary of the debut of the Bundle of Holding (February 20, 2013), we once more assembled a collection of top-quality free RPGs and audaciously asked customers to pay money for them. Why? It was a charity offer benefiting the the RPG Creators Relief Fund. The RCRF is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit charity founded to provide financial assistance to tabletop roleplaying creators suffering hardship due to medical emergencies, natural disasters, and other catastrophic situations.
- The Happiest Apocalypse on Earth
- Zafir: Tactical Roleplaying, a high-crunch system for strategic cooperative play
- Forge Engine, a universal system by Justin Halliday (Hero Kids)
- Deeds, Not Words, a historical story game about the suffragettes
- Two games that use the fast-playing, straightforward SFX rules: Kapow! and Zap!
- Five scenarios of cosmic horror set during the Great Depression, from the collection No Security by Caleb Stokes (Red Markets): Bryson Springs, Revelations, The Fall Without End, The Red Tower, and The Wives of March
Old School CoolThis all-new collection featured stylish and inventive new takes on the Old School Revival spirit of roleplaying’s earliest days.
- Ben Dutter’s Vagabonds of Dyfed and its campaign toolkit and setting guide, Dortoka: City on the Sea of Glass
- Hypertellurians, a colorful retro science-fantasy game with a pulp sensibility
- Pariah — “psychedelic proto-Neolithic animist Old-School roleplaying”
- Fallen Justice, an OSR take on Iron Age grim-and-gritty comic-book vigilantes
- Several rules-light games by Diogo Nogueira at Old Skull Publishing, including Sharp Swords & Sinister Spells, plus its Addendum rules expansion that’s twice as long as the corebook
- Diogo’s cosmic-level “star-and-sorcery” RPG, Solar Blades & Cosmic Spells, and its adventure The Egyptian Situation From Outer Time
- Diogo’s “street-and-sorcery” take on modern urban fantasy action-horror adventures, Dark Streets & Darker Secrets, plus its GM Screen and the vampiric supplement Streets of Blood
Atomic RoboThis new offer presented the Eisner Award-nominated Atomic Robo comic series from Tesladyne LLC, plus the 2014 Fate-based Atomic Robo RPG from Evil Hat Productions. In 1923 Nikola Tesla unveils a robot with automatic intelligence: Atomic Robo! Granted full American citizenship in 1938 after a secret military operation, Robo founds Tesladyne, a two-fisted think tank that explores the fringes of scientific inquiry. After decades of high-octane, full-contact hypothesis testing at the edge of human knowledge, Robo and the Action Scientists of Tesladyne are the go-to defense force against the unexplained: giant monsters, walking pyramids, underground cities, trans-dimensional vampires, and one particularly annoying dinosaur. Atomic Robo reads like the Ghostbusters, Indiana Jones, Buckaroo Banzai, and Rocketeer movies crammed into a robot who wears pants. Jump in anywhere — each graphic album is a self-contained story, so you can read them in any order. A few of these albums are available through Amazon’s comiXology division (affiliate links below).
- Atomic Robo and Other Strangeness
- The Flying She-Devils in Raid on Marauder Island
- The Ghost of Station X
- The Nicodemus Job
- The Ring of Fire
- The Savage Sword of Dr. Dinosaur
- The Shadow From Beyond Time
- The Spectre of Tomorrow
- The Temple of Od
- Three Tesladyne guides: Tesladyne Field Guide, FM-Ultra Field Manual, and Dr. Dinosaur’s Time Travel Guide
- Evil Hat’s standalone Atomic Robo RPG and its sole supplement, Majestic 12
Palladium Mutants and NinjasThis new offer presented the After the Bomb® and Ninjas & Superspies™ RPG lines from Palladium Books. Many of these books were written by the late Erick Wucjik (Amber Diceless Roleplaying), and they remain some of the finest works Palladium has published.
- The complete Ninjas & Superspies Revised rulebook (2001) and its major supplement, Mystic China
- The After the Bomb 1E (1986) and After the Bomb 2E (2001) rulebooks
- The road-warrior rules expansion and location sourcebook Road Hogs
- Five more After the Bomb supplements: Mutants in Orbit, Mutants Down Under, Mutants of the Yucatan, Adventures in the Yucatan, and Mutants in Avalon — the last is an early work by James Wallis (Baron Munchausen)
- Twelve issues of Palladium’s in-house magazine, The Rifter,® with Ninjas and After the Bomb articles and scenarios.
Forbidden LandsForbidden Lands from Free League Publishing (Alien, Vaesen, Coriolis) is an open-world survival FRPG built on the “Year Zero” rules engine (Mutant: Year Zero, Tales From the Loop). You’re not heroes sent on missions dictated by others — instead, you are raiders and rogues bent on making your own mark on a cursed world. The game plays as an Old School hexcrawl. Scattered all across the map are adventure sites, exciting location-based scenarios characters can interact with in many different ways. You can visit all sites independently and in any order. By building the campaign incrementally using the modular adventure sites, the Gamemaster need never lead the characters by the nose, and can always make sure they don’t miss the story. You’ll discover lost tombs, fight terrible monsters, wander the wild lands and — if you live long enough — build your own stronghold.
- The Forbidden Lands Core Game and Card Deck (plus the free Quickstart rules)
- The Bitter Reach campaign setting and the Bitter Reach Map & Cards Pack
- The full-length campaign module Raven’s Purge
- The adventure site collection The Spire of Quetzel and the honey-drenched scenario anthology Crypt of the Mellified Mage
Glen CookYou may best know fantasy and sf novelist Glen Cook for his Chronicles of the Black Company, dark military fantasies about an elite medieval mercenary unit. But aside from the Black Company and his other popular sequence, the Garrett P.I. hardboiled detective fantasies, Cook has written dozens of other fantasies and space operas in four different series or as free-standing narratives. This all-new offer of ebook novels presented Cook’s entire nine-book Dread Empire series (1979-2012) as well as his Darkwar and Starfishers trilogies and five standalone novels published by Night Shade Books. (Amazon affiliate links below.)
- A Cruel Wind, an omnibus of the three main Dread Empire novels (2006)
- A Fortress In Shadow, an omnibus of the two prequels (2007)
- An Empire Unacquainted with Defeat, a collection of short fiction set in the Dread Empire (2008)
- Wrath of Kings, an omnibus of the three Dread Empire sequel novels (2018)
- The Starfishers trilogy, a science fiction series that draws on elements of Norse mythology: 1: Shadowline, 2: Starfishers, 3: Stars’ End
- One of Cook’s most admired books — his follow-up to the Starfishers sequence, A Passage at Arms, a space opera recasting of World War II submarine warfare
- The Darkwar trilogy, a stunning science fantasy epic that originally appeared as Doomstalker, Warlock, and Ceremony
- Four standalone novels: The Swordbearer (1982); A Matter of Time (1985); The Dragon Never Sleeps (1988 — a favorite of Cook fans); and Sung in Blood (1992)
Troika!This all-new offer presented Troika! from Melsonian Arts Council. You are a wizard, a warrior, or maybe a macrame owl, dimension-hopping in your golden barge among the crystal spheres strung like pearls across the hump-backed sky. The simple Troika! rules, inspired by the 1980s Fighting Fantasy gamebooks, let beginners and jaded roleplayers alike go wild in crazed cross-planar pursuits. Whether you’re pruning a Floral God, infiltrating the Palace of Tigers, or helping His Moist Magnificence, the slug monarch King Juniper Jupiter Lexx-Hafwall IV, Troika! lets you trip the light fantastic, or maybe just trip out, in visionary adventures fueled by hallucinatory creativity.
- The Troika! Numinous Edition core rulebook (plus the Troika Initiative Cards)
- The Acid Death Fantasy desert pointcrawl setting
- A setting of other-dimensional science-fantasy invasion, described across three zines: Terror of the Stratosfiend issue #1, issue #1.5, and issue #2
- The adventures So You’ve Been Thrown Down a Well, Fronds of Benevolence, and House of the Red Doors
- The Axes & Orcs Compendium, a potpourri of science-fantasy character backgrounds
John Carter of MarsThis all-new offer presented the licensed John Carter of Mars RPG line from Modiphius Entertainment based on the Martian planetary romances of Edgar Rice Burroughs. Explore the wonders of Barsoom as pilots, warriors, scientists, or one of the terrifying green Tharks. Experience a dying world of dry ocean beds where giant four-armed barbarians rule, of crumbling cities home to an advanced but decaying civilization, of strange beasts and savage combat, where love, honor, and loyalty become the stuff of adventure.
- The complete John Carter of Mars core rulebook (plus the free character sheets
- Three “Era” supplements that permit play at different times in the chronology of the novels: Dotar Sojat Era, Jeddak of Jeddaks Era, and Prince of Helium Era
- The Phantoms of Mars Campaign Guide
- The Landscapes and Locations Deck and the Characters and Tokens Deck
- The Barsoom and Korad Legacy Map & Travel Guide with beautiful full-color maps
- The John Carter of Mars Narrator’s Screen & Narrator’s Kit
Jackie’s DreamingThis all-new offer presented White Wolf’s Changeling: The Dreaming Storyteller game in its lavish 2017 20th Anniversary Edition from Onyx Path Publishing. Changeling is a modern-day fantasy roleplaying game of fae wonder and imagination, of keeping beautiful dreams alive in the Gothic-Punk World of Darkness. Many of Changeling‘s dreams were first imagined by the late Jackie Cassada, a prolific writer for multiple White Wolf game lines in collaboration with her partner of 57 years, Nicky Rea. In December 2020 Jackie died of COVID-19. Nicky faced enormous medical bills, so Onyx Path kindly contributed this Changeling 20A benefit. All money from this offer (after payment gateway fees) went to help Nicky through a tough time.
- The Changeling: The Dreaming 20th Anniversary Edition core rulebook (plus the Concordia Map and the free World of Darkness 20A Character Sheets)
- The C20 Player’s Guide and C20 Ready Made Characters
- Book of Freeholds
- C20 Storyteller’s Screen
- Yours to Keep: A C20 Jumpstart
- Jackie Cassada’s C20 novel The Cup of Dreams (fourth in her “Immortal Eyes” series) and the story collection Anthology of Dreams
Blades in the DarkThis new offer presented Blades in the Dark from One Seven Design Studio, along with five standalone Forged in the Dark spinoff games based on the Forged System Reference Document. Strongly funded in a March 2015 Kickstarter campaign, Blades is one of the most acclaimed and influential RPGs of the past decade. In the night-shrouded city of Doskvol, your crew of scoundrels pulls heists and settles scores to rise through the underworld hierarchy. There are chases, bloody skirmishes, occult mysteries, dangerous bargains, and riches to be had — if you’re bold enough to seize them. Blades designer John Harper (Agon, Lady Blackbird) fine-tunes the Apocalypse Engine system, adding rules for clocks, stress, and Devil’s Bargains that ensure fast play and suspenseful choices.
- The complete Blades in the Dark core rulebook (previously in our November 2019 Indie Cornucopia 7)
- Several excellent play aids for Blades games: the incredibly detailed Doskvol Street Maps, the Duskwall Heist Deck for fast job creation, and the creative Alone in the Dark Solo Rules
- The Forged in the Dark standalone games: Band of Blades, dark military fantasy a la Glen Cook’s Black Company series (Off Guard Games)
- A Fistful of Darkness, Weird Western fantasy (Tse Tse Worldwide Productions)
- Glow in the Dark , post-apocalyptic gang warfare (Don’t Roll a One)
- Hack the Planet, climate-change cyberpunk dystopia (Samjoko Publishing)
- Scum and Villainy, about starship crews making ends meet on the galactic fringe (Off Guard Games)
The Expanse RPG and Modern AGEThis all-new offer presented two contemporary and science fiction RPGs that use the Adventure Game Engine (AGE) from Green Ronin Publishing: Modern AGE, for high-power action from the Industrial Revolution onward (2018), and The Expanse Roleplaying Game (2019), based on James S. A. Corey’s mega-popular The Expanse science fiction novels of diplomacy, discovery, and danger in the future Solar System.
- The complete standalone The Expanse RPG core rulebook and The Expanse Game Master’s Kit (plus the free Expanse Quickstart)
- The six-scenario Expanse RPG campaign Abzu’s Bounty and the short adventure Salvage Op
- The Modern AGE Basic Rulebook, the Modern AGE Companion, and the Modern AGE Game Master’s Kit (plus the free Modern AGE Quickstart)
- The cross-dimensional Modern AGE campaign setting Threefold (and it has a free Threefold Quickstart too)
- Enemies & Allies for Threefold and other Modern AGE games
- The full-length Modern AGE adventure Missions: Warflower
Savage RiftsWe presented Rifts® for Savage Worlds, the Pinnacle Entertainment adaptation for the fast-furious-fun Savage Worlds Adventure Edition (SWADE) rules of Kevin Siembieda’s Rifts® RPG from Palladium Books. Funded in a spectacular April 2016 Kickstarter campaign, Savage Rifts® enlists you in the Tomorrow Legion for a campaign of railgun-shredding, mega-powered magic-flinging adventure across a future Earth shattered by otherworldly invasions.
- The Tomorrow Legion Player’s Guide (plus the free Savage Rifts form-fillable character sheet (SWADE Edition) and Savage Rifts Bookmarks)
- Savage Rifts Game Master’s Handbook (plus the free Savaging Your Favorite Rifts Ideas and the One-Sheet adventure The Call in the Night)
- The Tomorrow Legion Field Manual character expansion
- Savage Rifts Archetypes Set 1 (six pregenerated player characters)
- Savage Foes of North America
- The Mega Power List
- The full-length adventure Garnet Town Gambit
- Six Savage Rifts Combat Maps: Castle Refuge, Forest Glade, Ley Line, Nexus Point, North America (Revised), and Wasteland
- The Savage Rifts GM Screen Inserts
Savage Explorer EssentialsPinnacle Entertainment published Savage Worlds Explorer’s Edition (SWEX) in 2007. The Bundle of Holding has presented many SWEX campaign settings, including Deadlands Reloaded, Rippers, East Texas University, The Last Parsec, Solomon Kane, Weird War I and II, Flash Gordon, and more. This offer gathered all the SWEX rules companions for fantasy, horror, science fiction, and superheroics, along with some of the earliest and best-loved settings like 50 Fathoms.
- SWEX rules companions: Savage Worlds Fantasy Companion, Super Powers Companion Second Edition, Horror Companion (previously presented in our October 2015 Bundle of Nerves 3), and the Science Fiction Companion (previously in The Last Parsec Bundle, May 2019)
- 50 Fathoms Explorer’s Edition the adventure Fire & Earth, and the 50 Fathoms Figure Flats
- The Evernight campaign setting, plus the Evernight Figure Flats, Gothic Figure Flats, and the Evernight GM Screen Inserts
- Necessary Evil Explorer’s Edition, Necessary Evil 2: Breakout, and the Necessary Evil Figure Flats
- The Slipstream corebook, the adventure Heart of Steel, the Slipstream Figure Flats, and the Slipstream Customizable GM Screen Inserts (all previously in the Pulp Adventure Bundle, May 2016)
- Savage Worlds Game Master’s Screen Inserts
SpireThis new offer presented Spire, the urban industrial fantasy-punk RPG co-designed by Grant Howitt (Goblin Quest, Honey Heist, Crash Pandas). In a mile-tall city of a thousand gods, you’re a dark elf who has joined the Ministry resistance movement to overthrow your cruel high-elf overlords. Subvert, intrigue, and fight your way from the subterranean levels of Derelictus and Red Row up to the frozen reaches of Amaranth and New Heaven, in a superbly imaginative weird-fantasy setting funded in a July 2017 Kickstarter campaign.
- The complete Spire: The City Must Fall core rulebook (previously presented in the November 2018 Indie Cornucopia 6)
- The sourcebooks Strata (funded in a separate October 2018 Kickstarter campaign), Black Magic, and Codex of the Deep Spire
- The scenario collection Shadow Operations
- Book of Masks, advertising the latest and most fashionable masks available to the aelfir and wealthy drow who want to hide their face but still look good
- Secrets Kept from the Sun, a short treatise by Chad Walker (Cryptomancer) about the elven opsec used by the Ministry of Our Hidden Mistress to outwit the Paladins of the Solar Guard
- Three “campaign frameworks” designed to get you started playing fast: Blood and Dust, Eidolon Sky, and The Kings of Silver
- Seven MP3 tracks from Tabletop Audio composed especially for the Spire Kickstarter campaign
Indie Cornucopia 8In time for the American Thanksgiving holiday, we launched our all-new eighth annual collection of top-quality small-press RPGs.
- Brindlewood Bay (The Gauntlet)
- Flying Circus (Erika Chappell, Newstand Press)
- Flotsam: Adrift Among the Stars (Black Armada)
- Glitch, 0th Edition (Jenna Katerin Moran) [this was the “Zero-th Edition” of Glitch made available in early 2020 to Kickstarter backers, not the Glitch First Edition published the day this offer launched.]
- Miserable Secrets, plus its Omen Deck (Fantasy Heartbreaker)
- Thousand Year Old Vampire (The Hutchingsonian Presents)
- Upwind, plus its Upwind Knight’s Deck (Biohazard Games)
Symbaroum SettingsThis new companion to our August 2018 Symbaroum Bundle added recent sourcebooks and adventures for Symbaroum, the dark fantasy RPG from Free League Publishing. Most of these extended explorations of the primeval dark forest of Davokar were funded in Kickstarter campaigns in March 2017 (Karvosti), October 2017 (Monster Codex), April 2018 (Yndaros), and March 2019 (Symbar). These location sourcebooks continue the epic Throne of Thorns campaign begun in the rulebook and the early supplement Thistle Hold.
- Symbar – Mother of Darkness, about the wildest and darkest parts of Davokar, plus its dedicated play aids Davokar Game Master’s Screen, Davokar & Symbar Hexagon Map, and Ruins of Symbar
- Karvosti – The Witch Hammer, a location sourcebook with the second part of the Throne of Thorns campaign (plus its appendix Hidden Treasures of Davokar and the free scenario Grey Wade Crossing)
- Yndaros – The Darkest Star, a sourcebook about the region’s capital city (plus its City Adventures and Secrets of Yndaros supplements)
- Monster Codex and its Adventure Locations
- Adventure Pack 2 and Adventure Pack 3
Starfinder EmpiresThis new offer presented third-party supplements compatible with Paizo Publishing’s Starfinder space-fantasy RPG. Starfinder launches the Pathfinder rules system into a high-energy universe of futuristic fantasy adventure. Paizo’s corebook takes a straight-faced approach closer to Star Frontiers than Gamma World, with envoy characters, mechanics, technomancers, solarians — humans, androids, reptilians, ratfolk, bugfolk — system-spanning megacorporations, space stations five miles wide, Death’s Head Necrogliders, and entire worlds run by Cthulhoid cults. These third-party supplements from Rogue Genius Games, Legendary Games, and Fat Goblin Games expand the game in all directions, with guides to stellar piracy, robot companions, owning your own star system, celebrity careers, gigantic mantis shrimp, and mutated weregorilla criminal mastermind Tarq Grazza.
- From Rogue Genius: the Starfarer’s Companion rules expansion, Advanced Skill Guide, the introductory adventure Blood Space and Moon Dust, and three Blood Space Gazetteers (The Solar Court, Tor, Ulo) set in the Xa-Osoro System introduced in Blood Space and Moon Dust
- From Legendary Games: Star Empires Compendium (found and operate your own stellar empire in the mode of Legendary’s Ultimate Kingdoms series) and the Alien Bestiary
- From Fat Goblin Games: Alien Evolution: Cosmic Race Guidebook, Service Bots and Synthetic Companions, and the campaign sourcebook Pirates of the Starstream
Worldbuilder’s Toolkit 7This all-new offer was the seventh in our annual (well, mostly) series of gamemastering texts.
- Kenneth Hite’s Suppressed Transmission: The First Broadcast and The Second Broadcast (Steve Jackson Games)
- Two analytical texts by Robin D. Laws: Beating the Story and Robin’s Laws of Good Gamemastering
- Sly Flourish’s Return of the Lazy Dungeon Master (plus The Lazy DM’s Workbook)
- The Kobold Guide to Gamemastering from Kobold Press
- The White Box Essays, Jeremy Holcomb’s advice on board and card game design, production, publishing, and marketing
- The Compendium of Contemporary Weapons from Palladium Books
- Dungeons for the Master (Dicegeeks)
- 20 Dungeon Starters for Dungeon World (Lampblack & Brimstone)
- Two big troves of ready-to-use dungeon maps from the king-hell mapper of the Old School, Dyson Logos: Commercial Map Pack 2018 and 2019 (ZEROBarrier)
Kult: Divinity LostThis all-new offer presented the entire product line to date from the 2018 Helmgast edition of the acclaimed RPG of contemporary Gnostic horror, Kult. The world around us is a lie, and humanity is trapped in Illusion. By discovering the truth about our prison, our captors, our hidden past, and our Shadow selves, player characters hope to awaken from their induced sleep and take control of a stolen destiny. Funded in a February 2016 Kickstarter campaign, the new Kult: Divinity Lost updates the original 1991 Kult to the present with an entirely new rules set Powered by the Apocalypse. But just as before, death in Kult is only the beginning. Escape your nightmares, strike bargains with demons, and try to stay alive in a world full of pain.
- The Kult: Divinity Lost core rulebook (2018)
- The full-length campaign The Black Madonna
- Taroticum and Other Tales, a collection of seven short scenarios
- The unsettling Kult: Divinity Lost Tarot Cards, the Kult: Divinity Lost Gamemaster Screen, and the useful Kult Reference Deck
Demon Lord LegaciesThis all-new companion to our May 2017 Shadow of the Demon Lord offer added dozens of recent supplements for Shadow of the Demon Lord, the dark fantasy RPG from Schwalb Entertainment of grim heroism against a cosmic destroyer.
- The 200-page magic expansion Occult Philosophy
- The complete campaign Queen of Gold: Tales of the Pirate Isles
- Five Legacies of Shadow that reveal forgotten terrors back to wreak havoc in the land of Rûl: Black Sun Dawn, Curse of the Spider Wood, In the Emperor’s Secret Service, Men of Gog, and Scions of the Betrayer
- Four Paths of Shadow character supplements for warrior, priest, magician, and rogue: Bred for Battle, Called to Serve, In Pursuit of Power, and Natural Born Scoundrels
- Nearly two dozen Monstrous Pages, a bestiary series with titles like Wretched and Unclean, Foulest Reptiles, Noisome Beasts, and Horrific Parasites
- No less than 17 Poisoned Pages rules expansions that let you play gnomes, werewolves, centaurs, and fungus-people, and teach you new ways to get corrupted or go insane
Girl GeniusWe presented the first 13 graphic albums collecting the popular Studio Foglio gaslight-fantasy webcomic Girl Genius, along with other effervescences from Phil Foglio (What’s New with Phil & Dixie?, MythAdventures, and many more). Girl Genius is an ongoing “gaslamp fantasy” webcomic by Phil and Kaja Foglio. In an alternate Europe in the throes of Industrial Revolution, the monstrously inventive mad scientists called Sparks develop new and interesting ways to smash each other’s castles. Agatha Heterodyne, a hapless student at Transylvania Polygnostic University, discovers her own Spark. As she obsessively pursues her monstrous heritage and birthright, all Europa watches carefully, for fear Agatha may become a monster herself.
- Girl Genius Volume 1: Agatha Heterodyne and the Beetleburg Clank (Color Edition)
- Volume 2: Agatha Heterodyne and the Airship City
- Volume 3: Agatha Heterodyne and the Monster Engine
- Volume 4: Agatha Heterodyne and the Circus Of Dream
- Volume 5: Agatha Heterodyne and the Clockwork Princess
- Volume 6: Agatha Heterodyne and the Golden Trilobite
- Volume 7: Agatha Heterodyne and the Voice of the Castle
- Volume 8: Agatha Heterodyne and the Chapel of Bones
- Volume 8: Agatha Heterodyne and the Chapel of Bones
- Volume 9: Agatha Heterodyne and the Heirs of the Storm
- Volume 10: Agatha Heterodyne and the Guardian Muse
- Volume 11: Agatha Heterodyne and the Hammerless Bell
- Volume 12: Agatha Heterodyne and the Siege of Mechanicsburg
- Volume 13: Agatha Heterodyne and the Sleeping City
- Three novels by Phil and Kaja Foglio, published by Start Science Fiction, in a series that retells the webcomic story: Girl Genius Book 1: Agatha H. and the Airship City, Book 2: Agatha H. and the Clockwork Princess, and Book 3: Agatha H. and the Voice of the Castle
- Girl Genius Secret Blueprints, a 2001 teaser comic published to mark the debut of the original comic
- Buck Godot – Zap Gun for Hire Volume 1 and Volume 2: Psmith
HERO System magazinesThis Hero Magazines Bundle marked the debut in .PDF of two long-running hobby periodicals devoted to Champions, The Super Roleplaying Game and the universal HERO System rules set from Hero Games. This offer presented new, previously unpublished .PDF image scans of Adventurers Club magazine (27 issues, 1983-1995) and hundreds of articles from the APAzine Haymaker (1992-2014). Along with Digital Hero (also included in this offer), these magazines supported five different editions of Champions and the HERO System across 25 years. For customers who didn’t have them all to hand, this offer added every Champions rulebook from 1E (1981) through the Fifth Revised Edition (“FRED,” 2005). This whole Heroic mountain comprised almost exactly 8,000 pages.
- The complete 27-issue run of Adventurers Club
- The seven Haymaker Archives collections — 280 articles totalling 180 megabytes of text by a dozen members of this active APA: 1: Characters and Creatures 2: Vehicles and Equipment 3: Settings and Locations 4: Organizations 5: Adventures 6: Rules 7: Essays
- The complete 47-issue run of Digital Hero in five archives — Digital Hero #1-10, #11-20, #21-30, #31-40, and #41-47 — plus the HEROGlyphs essay collection drawn from them
- Five Champions rulebooks: Champions First Edition (1981), Second Edition (1982), the Third Edition rulebook and Campaign Book (1984), Fourth Edition (the “Big Blue Book,” 1989), and the Fifth Revised Edition (“FRED,” 2005)
TinyD6 WorldsThis all-new companion to our July 2019 Tiny Dungeon offer added recent standalone rulebooks and supplements that use the easy and streamlined TinyD6 rules from Gallant Knight Games.
- Tiny Supers (plus the free Tiny Supers Threat Matrix & Character Sheet)
- Tiny Gunslingers plus the Tiny Gunslingers Poker Deck and a collection of NPC varmints, Bounties
- Tiny Pirates and the Tiny Pirates Duel Deck
- Tiny Gods
- The Tiny Dungeon campaign setting of undersea adventure, Destiny of Tides, plus its Quickstart Characters (Destiny of Tides requires the Tiny Dungeon 2E core rulebook)
- Tiny Living Dead
- The TinyZine Compendium 2018 of articles and expansions for all the TinyD6 games
Epic Isometric MapsThis all-new offer presented digital map and art packs for virtual tabletop RPGs from the Epic Isometric line created by Australian artist Alex Drummond and published by WarDrumRPG. Hand-drawn in a consistent three-quarter perspective, these graphics files are transparent monochrome .PNGs compatible with all photo-editing programs and virtual tabletops like Roll20, Fantasy Grounds, MapTool, Astral, Foundry VTT, and others. Color these images or import them as-is to your preferred platform, and use them to create your own adventures.
- The essential Epic Isometric Core Set
- Hero Pack 1
- Monster Pack 1 and Monster Pack 2
- The Prop Pack
- Patreon Season 1 — a big collection of eight themed hero/villain packs funded by WardrumRPG’s Patreon campaign
- The free promotional Halloween Special Edition
FudgeThis new offer featured the rules-light game engine Fudge and many of the RPGs that use it. Fudge, the precursor of Fate, is a customizable toolkit that supports every setting you can imagine. Its word-based trait scale and simple action resolution make it ideal for novices and flexible enough to satisfy experienced roleplayers. Just Fudge It!
- The Fudge 10th Anniversary Edition rulebook, which debuted in .PDF in this offer
- The Deryni Adventure Game (another debut) and the “Eleven Kingdoms” Deryni world map
- Hack-n-Slash and the Hack-n-Slash GM Screen
- The TV-show RPG Now Playing and its adventure Ghosts of the Lady Grace
- Psi-Punk (previously in our February 2015 IGDN Bundle)
- Survival of the Able, about medieval people with disabilities facing a zombie apocalypse
- Terra Incognita, about globetrotting adventurer-scholars whose explorations of Earth Unknown span the late 19th and early 20th Centuries
- The Unexplained, about paranormal investigations, and The Unexplained Storyteller’s Screen
- The Orb
WFRP 1E SorceryThis new companion to our December 2018 WFRP 1E Bundle added more supplements from the 1990s Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay First Edition line, including Realms of Sorcery and the Doomstones campaign (1990).
- Realms of Sorcery
- The Warhammer Companion for WFRP 1E
- Apocrypha Now
- The Doomstones campaign: Doomstones 1: Fire in the Mountains, 2: Blood in Darkness, 3: Death Rock, and 4: Dwarf Wars
Goodman 5E FantasyThis all-new offer presented the complete Fifth Edition Fantasy line of Dungeons & Dragons 5E adventures from Goodman Games. Written for character levels from 1 to 12 and playable in one or a few sessions, these 17 standalone modules fit easily into any ongoing campaign using the world’s most popular roleplaying game. Each scenario includes new races, backgrounds, monsters, spells, and magical items.
- Three introductory modules for 1st-level parties: Fey Sisters’ Fate, The Forgotten Hive, and Beneath the Keep
- Three for 3rd-level: Glitterdoom, The Cave of the Unknown, and The Pillars of Pelagia
- Two 4th-level adventures: Raiders of the Lost Oasis and Mystery Under the Monastery
- Three for 5th-level parties: War-Lock, The Castle in the Sky, and Secrets of Mistcutter Isle
- A gauntlet of increasingly formidable challenges for 7th- and 8th-level groups: Eye of the Leviathan and The Archmage’s Lost Hideaway
- Two for 10th-level parties: The Fallen Temple and The Drowning Caverns of the Fish God
- Into the Dragon’s Maw (12th level)
- A collection of smaller encounters for party levels 1-6, Fantastic Encounters
Cthulhu InvictusDuring the late Age of the Antonines (AD 145), as the Roman Empire reached its peak, dark forces were at work. Ancient wizards sought ways to cheat death, explorers stumbled on the remnants of alien civilizations, and foul cults practiced unholy rites. But there was hope. From the benches of the Senate to the arches of the Colosseum, from Rome’s steamy bathhouses to legionary camps in border provinces, some heroes and heroines were willing to risk their lives to protect humanity. With torch, sword, and mystic arts they battled to preserve the Empire for one more day. Cthulhu Invictus, a setting for Call of Cthulhu set in ancient Rome, started as a humble Chaosium monograph (2004), then grew to an official CoC setting (2009). In February 2017 designer Oscar Rios Kickstarted an updated Cthulhu Invictus for the CoC Seventh Edition rules. The greatly expanded Invictus 7E sourcebook won the 2019 Silver ENnie for Best Supplement.
This all-new offer presented most of the Invictus line, including the complete 197-page Cthulhu Invictus setting book for Call of Cthulhu 7E; the scenario collections De Horrore Cosmico and Fronti Nulla Fides (“no faith in appearances”); Heroes and Heroines of the Shadow War, a big book of pregenerated ready-to-play investigators from all classes and backgrounds in ancient Rome; and two fiction anthologies, plus extra material originally created for the Invictus Kickstarter campaign. These titles aren’t available in .PDF on DriveThruRPG, but you can purchase them from the Golden Goblin Press online store.
Note: You’ll need the free Call of Cthulhu 7th Edition Quick-Start Rules or the CoC 7E Keeper’s Rulebook from Chaosium, Inc. to use this Cthulhu Invictus material.
Space: 1889 OdysseysThis all-new companion to our March 2017 Space: 1889 Clockwork Bundle added the original 1990s GDW Space: 1889 line, together with recent sourcebooks and adventures for the Clockwork Publishing version based on the Ubiquity rules system.
- The complete 225-page GDW Space: 1889 core rulebook (the 2000 Heliograph reprint of the 1988 original)
- The GDW gazetteer Conklin’s Atlas of the Worlds, the Soldier’s Companion skirmish miniatures rules, and the adventure collections Tales From the Ether and More Tales From the Ether
- Most of GDW’s many Martian odysseys: the complete campaign adventure Canal Priests of Mars in its restored Heliograph edition, Beastmen of Mars, Caravans of Mars, and Steppelords of Mars
- Clockwork’s comprehensive Mars Sourcebook (plus its Mars Additional Content overflow book) and the Mercury Sourcebook
- Seven Clockwork Publishing adventures: City at the Center of the Earth, The Ether Calculator, The Fate of Angahiaa, Murder on the Ether Express, Nocturne in the City of Lights, On the Trail of the Gods, and Thunders of Venus
Old School GoldThis all-new collection presented top-selling rulebooks, campaign settings, and scenarios that build on the Old School Revival spirit of tabletop roleplaying’s earliest days.
- Cinderheim: The Land Under the Demon Sun, Jack Shear’s haunted-desert setting from Dolorous Exhumation Press
- The big 235-page Class Compendium from Barrel Rider Press with more than 50 alternate character classes for any OSR game
- For Coin & Blood, the grimdark FRPG from Gallant Knight Games of antiheroic mercenaries in the mode of novels by Kate Elliott, Glen Cook, and many more
- The science fiction RPG from Fire Ruby Designs of exploration in alien ruins beyond the frontier, Golgotha, plus three short supplements (The Obsidian Garden, The War Hive, and New Player Character Classes)
- Lorn Song of the Bachelor, Hydra Cooperative’s Malay-themed sandbox module about a hungry crocodile
- Three titles in the hit Mothership SFRPG line from Tuesday Knight Games that tells action-horror stories right out of Aliens: the Mothership Player’s Survival Guide rulebook and the scenarios Dead Planet and A Pound of Flesh
- The impressively illustrated Trilemma Adventures Compendium with 55 short one-session scenarios
The Savage World of Flash GordonThis offer presented The Savage World of Flash Gordon Roleplaying Game™, the campaign setting of raygun-and-rocketship pulp action using the fast-furious-fun Savage Worlds rules from Pinnacle Entertainment. The rogue planet of Mongo suffers under the sadistic tyrant Ming the Merciless. But revolutionaries — hawkmen of Sky City, ice giants of Naquk, water-breathing Coralians — defy his reign of terror. At their side fights heroic Earthman Flash Gordon.
- The Savage World of Flash Gordon campaign rulebook (plus the free Combat Options, the Character Sheet and Form Fillable Character Sheet, the Propaganda Posters & Sign Up Sheets, and the free adventure Swamps of Eternia)
- Three Flash Gordon character aids: Archetypes, Figure Flats, and the Character Folio
- The gazetteer Kingdoms of Mongo and the six-chapter serial (adventure) Journey to the Center of Mongo
- The Cliffhanger Supplement (and the free Cliffhanger Cards)
- Five full-color poster maps: Fast Pursuit Rocket, War Rocket, Mongo, Arboria, and Coralia
- The Flash Gordon Game Master Screen Inserts
Shadowrun 5E Lethal StreetsThis all-new companion to our February 2019 Shadowrun 5E Essentials Bundle added a wide selection of rules expansions and setting sourcebooks for the 2013 Fifth Edition of Shadowrun from Catalyst Game Labs.
- Better Than Bad, which lets your shadowrunners fight for justice and bring good into the world. (Who let that happen?)
- Cutting Aces (about confidence games)
- Hard Targets (assassinations) and its short supplement The Assassin’s Primer
- Kill Code (the advanced Matrix sourcebook for 5E)
- Neo-Anarchist Streetpedia (techincally for Sixth Edition but rules-agnostic)
- No Future (the Fifth Edition version)
- Street Lethal (combat options)
Invisible SunInvisible Sun is Monte Cook’s surreal modern-fantasy RPG from Monte Cook Games. Leave this world of Shadow to become a vislae (a student of magic), walking the Path of Suns to discover the deepest secrets of reality itself. Funded in a spectacular August 2016 Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign, Invisible Sun debuted as an unprecedented physical Black Cube (retail price US$250) packed with rulebooks, game components, and play aids. This offer presented the follow-up Digital Black Cube (retail $99) along with much of the Invisible Sun support line.
- The immense Invisible Sun Digital Black Cube with .PDFs of all the written components of the Black Cube: four corebooks, seven print-and-cut decks of cards, handouts, props, an art book, maps, pregenerated characters, and more (plus Monte Cook Games’ free Consent in Gaming pamphlet)
- Secrets of Silent Streets: An in-depth tour of Satyrine, the conflict-ridden city at the heart of the Invisible Sun setting.
- Book M: New forte, long-form magic, and character and house secrets, plus 200 new cards for spells, incantations, ephemera, and objects of power.
- Teratology: Hundreds of creatures, spirits, and other entities that inhabit the realms of Invisible Sun, plus new locations and insights to the Path of Suns.
- Enchiridion of the Path: Notes, maps, journal clippings, and tons of other print-and-play handouts for your table.
- Invisible Sun Prop-Crafting Kit: Make your own menus, handbills, tickets, brochures, and business cards to convey official letters, secret messages, or hidden clues.
FellowshipThis all-new offer presented the 2019 Second Edition of Fellowship, Jacob Randolph’s Apocalypse Engine FRPG from Liberi Gothica Games. (We presented Fellowship First Edition in the November 2016 Indie Cornucopia 4.) In Fellowship one player is the Overlord, a maniacal being who has become a Threat to the World. A character like everyone else, the Overlord controls the forces of evil in service to a master plan. The other players form a coalition of heroes to stop the Overlord. The Overlord plays by rules different from the other players, and makes sure saving the world is an epic challenge for everyone. Fellowship focuses on the journey you take and the communities you meet as you strive to save the day. This offer also included many of Jacob Randolph’s popular Dungeon World playbooks.
- The Fellowship Second Edition core rulebook (2019)
- Fellowship Book 2 – Inverse Fellowship (replacing the Overlord with the Horizon, for adventures of exploration in a deadly otherworld) and Book 3 – In Rebellion (replacing the Overlord with a fascist Empire the heroes must overthrow)
- Dungeon World Alternative Playbooks with The Mage, the Priest, the Templar, and the Artificer
- Four more Dungeon World playbooks: Cultist, Dashing Hero, Spellsword, and Witch
- Five more DW playbooks where Jacob revises his take on the Mage: Clock Mage, Dragon Mage, Masked Mage, Star Mage, Winter Mage
- Creatures of the Night, advanced playbooks that turn your existing character into a vampire, werewolf, or ghoul.
Dark Eye KingdomsThis all-new companion to our January 2018 The Dark Eye Bundle added new English-language expansions and regional sourcebooks for Germany’s leading FRPG, The Dark Eye — specifically the Warring Kingdoms campaign setting funded by publisher Ulisses Spiele in a June 2017 Kickstarter campaign.
- The Warring Kingdoms Sourcebook, the Armory of the Warring Kingdoms equipment book, the key adventure New Bonds and Ancient Quarrels, and the Warring Kingdoms Map Set and Warring Kingdoms Figure Flats
- A major rules expansion, the Aventuria Compendium
- The two-part “Theater Knights” campaign: The White Lake and The Blue Tome
- Two short “Heroic Works” adventures: Legacy of the Dike and Turnip Harvest
- A 20-track collection of atmospheric music tracks, Sounds of the Spheres
Legendary Ultimate 5EThis all-new offer presented the Legendary Games Ultimate Plug-Ins line of campaign sourcebooks for Fifth Edition. These 5E expansions let your player character leave the dungeon and found (or conquer) your own kingdom. Tame the wilderness to establish new cities, and fill them with loyal citizens and monuments to your realm’s glory. Engage in diplomacy, trade, espionage, and everything a ruler must manage to keep a nation prosperous and happy. Construct towering fortresses both magical and mundane — navigate the hazards of sea battles and court intrigues — build relationships that last a lifetime.
- Kingdoms (plus its free Domain, Military, and Settlement Record Sheets)
- The major Kingdoms expansion Ultimate Rulership
- Ultimate Commander, Strongholds, Battle, War, Ships, Factions, and Ultimate Relationships
Fate of the NornsFate of the Norns: Ragnarok is Pendelhaven’s FRPG of epic Viking action in the Twilight of the Gods. The sun and moon have disappeared, devoured by the wolves Skoll and Hati. Fimbulwinter envelops the worlds of the cosmic tree Yggdrasil. In this Age of the Sword, new heroes arise who command the power to shape the outcome of Ragnarok. The innovative and well-tested Runic Game System in Fate of the Norns governs your character’s destiny using, not dice, but Futhark rune stones. And Fate of the Norns is a mythic journey for both your character and you yourself: When your character dies, the Valkyries may carry him or her away to Valhalla — and you, the player, gain access to new game features to bestow on your next character.
- The beautiful full-color 369-page Fate of the Norns: Ragnarok core rulebook (plus the free Archetypes Compendium)
- The major rules expansions and lorebooks Denizens of the North (about Midgard, realm of humanity) and Lords of the Ash (the realms of gods and giants)
- The full-length introductory adventure Fafnir’s Treasure
- A novel of the Ragnarok setting, paired with a full-length adventure supplement describing the story elements in game terms: Seith and Sword (the adventure) plus Seith and Sword (the novel)
- The adventure Dead Man’s Blade, a sequel to the Seith and Sword adventure
- Another novel-and-adventure pair, follow-ups to Dead Man’s Blade: Horn of the Kraken (the adventure) and Horn of the Kraken (the novel)
Apocalypse Engine 4This was our all-new fourth offer of indie RPGs Powered by the Apocalypse — that is, based on Vincent Baker’s landmark game Apocalypse World.
- The Veil: Cyberpunk RPG and its full-length supplement The Veil: Cascade (plus the quickstart rules from the forthcoming The Veil: Inheritance)
- The Warren, for intense Watership Down-style adventures of wilderness survival, plus its print-and-play Predator Cards
- The Sword, The Crown, and the Unspeakable Power, for your own homegrown Game of Thrones clone
- Comrades: A Revolutionary RPG
- Beat the Boss: An RPG for organizing on the job and in the community
- Uncanny Echo: 10 Supernatural Games
Cthulhu ConfidentialThis comprehensive collection presented the GUMSHOE One-2-One game lines from Pelgrane Press. One-2-One is a fast-paced head-to-head version of the popular GUMSHOE system by Robin D. Laws. Guided by a Game Moderator (GM), you become the sole protagonist in suspenseful investigative adventures — noir nightscapes right out of the Cthulhu Mythos and superspy espionage.
- The complete 328-page Cthulhu Confidential rulebook (previously presented in our February 2018 Bundle for Two 2) and all the adventures: The Howling Fog, The House Up in the Hills, One For the Money, High Voltage Kill, Ex Astoria, and The Shadow Over Washington
- The complete standalone Night’s Black Agents: Solo Ops rulebook by Gareth Ryder-Hanrahan based on Kenneth Hite’s Night’s Black Agents, plus the Solo Ops adventure The Best of Intentions
Star Trek AdventuresThis all-new collection featured the licensed 2d20 SFRPG from Modiphius Entertainment, Star Trek Adventures.
- The 374-page Star Trek Adventures core rulebook (plus the free Quickstart rules and character sheets)
- Three Starfleet division books: Command Division, Operations Division, and Sciences Division
- The Beta Quadrant Sourcebook
- The introductory campaign A Star Beyond the Stars, the mission collection These Are the Voyages Volume 1, and several shorter adventures: Ends and Means, Call Back Yesterday, and Remnants
- Three sets of pregenerated player characters drawn from the TV shows: The Original Series, The Next Generation, and Deep Space 9
- The GM Screen & Player References
GodboundThis all-new offer presented Godbound, the Sine Nomine FRPG, designed by Kevin Crawford (Stars Without Number), of divine heroes forging a new world from the ruins of the old. In Godbound you play demigods in a crumbling world. In ancient times the kingdoms of humanity stormed Heaven and fought through angelic armies to the Throne of God Himself — only to find the Throne empty. The mortal kingdoms decided to make gods of their own. Each Made God that attempted to sit on the Throne was reduced to ash. As abominable titans waged the Last War, reality crumbled in a universal Shattering. Now, in the Uncreated Night, new divinities have arisen. Some mortals, seemingly at random, have become bound to the Words of Creation that give control of the fabric of reality. Will the Godbound save the world from destruction, or hasten its demise?
- Godbound Deluxe Edition
- The key supplements: Lexicon of the Throne (new Words of Creation and rules for creating religions), Ancalia: The Broken Towers (gazetteer), and Sixteen Sorrows (a sorrowful handbook of dire calamities)
- The introductory adventure Ten Buried Blades and the full-length adventure Storms of Yizhao
Dungeons on DemandDan Coleman’s Dungeons on Demand are instant 5E dungeons you can drop into your campaign. Each dungeon is designed for four- or five-player parties of specified levels and can be played through in one or two sessions. This offer presented a complete sequence of 21 modules that can take player characters from level 1 to 20.
- The six modules in the Dungeons on Demand Low Level Adventure Pack (character levels 1-6)
- Mid-Level Adventures (levels 7-13)
- High-Level Adventures (levels 14-20)
- The 170-page thieves’ guild campaign supplement Ebonclad (plus the free Gallery of Thieves Sites of Kintalla)
- The short 3rd-level adventure Bad Apples
- A diverse collection of monsters, spells, creatures, locations, and more in the Pages from the Lost Grimoire
Solo GamesThis new offer presented solitaire roleplaying, board, and miniatures games — a timely idea as the world entered lockdown to slow the spread of the Covid-19 pandemic.
- How to Host a Dungeon Second Edition (2020), the brilliant solitaire game/toy that lets you generate a megadungeon and its lengthy history by tossing dice onto tissue paper and mapping where they land; and we added the Monster Cards
- The sword-and-sorcery mazequest Exiles of the Wicked Maze from Fishwife Games (plus the pay-what-you-want expansions Beyond the Wicked Maze: Hazards & Trickery and Wretched Encounters)
- Ruins of the Undercity, another dungeon generator in the Old School style from Kabuki Kaiser
- Three pick-a-path SoloQuests from Kenzer and Company: Brothers by Blood, Fallen From Grace, and Aces & Eights: Bad Day at Buena Roca (the latter previously presented in our September 2015 Aces & Eights Bundle)
- Four solitaire skirmish miniatures games from Nordic Weasel Games: Five Leagues From the Borderlands (low fantasy), Five Parsecs From Home (space opera), Five Klicks From the Zone (post-apocalypse), and Five Men at Kursk (World War II)
- The Fishwife board game of post-apocalyptic allergies, Mutant Megabloom
Blue RoseGreen Ronin Publishing’s Blue Rose Second Edition is an AGE-system RPG of romantic fantasy. Tell stories of heroic envoys of the Sovereign’s Finest as they protect their homeland of Aldea from threats like the shadowy Kingdom of Kern and the fanatical Theocracy of Jarzon, as well as monsters and artifacts from the cruel reign of the Sorcerer Kings. Aided by the rhydan, their psychic animal allies, the champions of the Kingdom of the Blue Rose safeguard the light of the world against the Shadow.
- The complete full-color 384-page Blue Rose core Second Edition rulebook
- The city sourcebook Aldis: City of the Blue Rose, the adventure collection Six of Swords, and the Blue Rose Narrator’s Kit
- The full-length novel Shadowtide by Joseph D. Carriker Jr. (plus its novella-length sequel Pit of Vipers and the free Shadowtide: Recipes from Aldea, a collection of real-life cookable recipes for food found in Shadowtide)
- The 14-story anthology Sovereigns of the Blue Rose and two short stories: Of Shadow and Light and Heartsong
Knights of the Dinner Table – More TroubleThis all-new companion to our May 2018 Knights of the Dinner Bundle added more collections featuring the long-running gaming comic series Knights of the Dinner Table by Jolly R. Blackburn from Kenzer and Company.
- Ten more KoDT Bundle of Trouble compilations, collecting KoDT issues #31-68 (Volume 11, V12, V13, V14, V15, V16, V17, V18, V19, V20)
- Two Tales From the Vault collections of scarce early strips: Volume 4 and Volume 5
- All five Black Hands comics featuring the Black Hand Gaming Society, the outcast players who hang out in the back room of Weird Pete’s Game Pit: Black Hands #1 and #2, the 2010 Special #1 and 2010 Special #2, and the 2011 Special
- The monumental Bag Wars Saga, the epic tale of an army trapped in a bag of holding
- All ten issues of HackMasters of Everknight, a series about the fantasy characters played by the Knights in B. A. Felton’s HackMaster campaign
Necrotic GnomeEww! This all-new offer presented the Old-School Essentials retro-clone FRPG and its Dolmenwood campaign setting from the colorfully named publisher Necrotic Gnome. Funded in an April 2019 Kickstarter campaign, Old-School Essentials (formerly B/X Essentials) emphasizes clarity, layout, and ease of use at your table. And Dolmenwood is a flavorful and delightfully creepy weird-fantasy forest steeped in occult energies, riddled with fungus, and haunted by fairies both wicked and kind.
- The comprehensive Old-School Essentials Classic Fantasy: Rules Tome and two Advanced Fantasy expansions — Genre Rules and Druid and Illusionist Spells
- The key Dolmenwood modules The Weird That Befell Drigbolton, Winter’s Daughter, and the introductory dungeon The Hole in the Oak
- All eight issues of the Dolmenwood magazine, Wormskin (2015-18): Issue 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
- Old-School Essentials Referee’s Screen
- The many free Dolmenwood files include Welcome to Dolmenwood, the Calendar, and the Referee’s Map, plus three varieties of character sheet, each with variants for ascending or descending Armor Class: Purist (descending AC, ascending AC), Underground (descending AC, ascending AC), and Vagabond (descending AC, ascending AC)
2020 Birthday BundleWe marked the site’s seventh anniversary with this new charity collection. Our generous customers paid money for games you can otherwise download free elsewhere on the web (links below) — all to help The DOTS RPG Project, a 501(c)3 nonprofit founded in 2017, makes roleplaying games accessible to visually impaired players and other people with disabilities. DOTS has created 3D-printable Braille polyedral dice and Fate dice models, transcribes rulebooks in Braille, and works with publishers to address screen-reader accessibility.
- All four core books in the Harryhausen-inspired Old School RPG from Legrand Games Studio, Mazes & Minotaurs (the Players Manual, Maze Masters Guide, Creature Compendium, and M&M Companion)
- Lightmaster (both the Lightmaster Core Rulebook and the essential Book of Tables), the retro-clone from Gurbintroll Games for all those who fondly remember Iron Crown Enterprises and zillions of critical-hit tables
- Never Tell Me the Odds, David Somerville’s space-scoundrel one-shot about risking it all
- Icar, , the far-future SFRPG of a space empire where humanity’s worst enemy is itself
- Heroes Against Darkness, a d20 FRPG from Hero Forge
- Mercator, a conversion of Classic Traveller to the early Roman Empire
- All four issues of the remarkable mid-’90s journal of RPG criticism and analysis from Magnum Opus Press, Interactive Fantasy: Issue 1 (originally titled Inter*Action), Issue 2, Issue 3, Issue 4
Judge Dredd and MoreThis new companion to our March 2018 WOIN OLD and NEW Bundle added the Judge Dredd & the Worlds of 2000 AD licensed RPG powered by WOIN, the What’s OLD is NEW set of crunchy, tactial RPG system toolkits from EN Publishing.
- The standalone RPG Judge Dredd & the Worlds of 2000 AD (along with the Print & Play Counters and the free Judge Dredd Quickstart)
- The Dredd campaign sourcebook The Robot Wars and the Judge Dredd GM Screen
- The N.O.W The Modern Action Roleplaying Game core rulebook
- Three N.O.W. campaign sourcebooks and adventures: Dark Decade: From Dust to Dawn (supernatural horror in 1980s New York City), Spirits of Manhattan (who ya gonna call?), and Santiago: A Myth of the Far Future, based on the 1980 novel by the late Mike Resnick
Classic HitsThis collection gathered many top-quality indie RPGs originally presented in half a dozen Bundle offers in 2013 and 2014.
- Another Fine Mess (Grey Ghost Games), from our Indie Treasure Trove 2 (September 2014)
- Do: Pilgrims of the Flying Temple (Smart Play), from the Bundle of Holding 4 (July 2013)
- Grey Ranks (Bully Pulpit Games), from the Bundle of Holding 2 (May 2013)
- Hollowpoint (VSCA Publishing), from the Bundle 2
- Honor + Intrigue (Basic Action Games), from Fantastic Valor (March 2014)
- In Dark Alleys (Vajra Enterprises), from Nightmare Alley (October 2013)
- Swashbucklers of the 7 Skies (Evil Hat Productions), from Fantastic Valor
- Torchbearer (Burning Wheel), from the Indie Cornucopia 2 (November 2014)
- Witch: The Road to Lindisfarne (Pompey Design Crew), from the Bundle 4
Stygian Fox CthulhuThis all-new offer presented recent Call of Cthulhu sourcebooks, investigations, and play aids from Stygian Fox Publishing. These fiercely imaginative (and uncomfortable) scenarios of realistic horror range beyond the Cthulhu Mythos and across many times and locales.
- The sourcebooks The Book of Contemporary Magical Places and Thorston, the Shunned Town on the Dee
- The full-length scenarios Autophagia, The Dark Forest, I Want to Play, Nakuko, and Nightmare on the Necropolis Express
- Cartomancy 23: Lovecraft Country Map Pack
- Afterlives, a deck of print-and-cut cards that decide your Investigator’s ultimate post-scenario fate
Rifts Minion WarThis new companion to our July 2017 Rifts® Essentials presented the Palladium Books Megaversal crossover saga of demonic annihilation on Rifts Earth and beyond. The sequence in order:
- Hades, Pits of Hell and Dyval, Hell Unleashed (plus the Hades & Dyval Map Pack)
- Dimensional Outbreak (previously in the Rifts Phase World Bundle, April 2019)
- Armageddon Unlimited (previously in the Heroes Unlimited Bundle, Feb 2018)
- Megaverse in Flames
- If you go for the full crossover experience among the many Palladium RPGs, you’ll also want Rifts Conversion Book One (Revised) and Conversion Book Two: Pantheons of the Megaverse
- Other pertinent source material for the Minion War appears in Dimension Book One: Wormwood
- …And also in the character books Heroes of Humanity and Heroes of the Megaverse, and in the equipment book Naruni Wave 2 (the latter two previously in the Rifts Phase World Bundle)
City DesignerThis all-new companion to our April 2018 Campaign Cartographer Bundle added the City Designer 3 expansion and many maps, floorplans, and style packs for Campaign Cartographer 3+ from ProFantasy Software.
- The City Designer 3 add-on
- Source Maps: Cities! and Source Maps: Castles!
- Symbol Set 2 – Fantasy Floorplans
- Fourteen style packs drawn from ProFantasy’s Cartographer’s Annual subscription plan of monthly add-ons to CC3+: City Designer 3 Example City, Tutorial Pack: City Roofs and Frills, City Streets, City Panoramas, Fantasy City, Ruins, Random Cities, Black & White Cities, Black & White Towns, Jon Roberts Cities, John Speed City, Isometric Cities, 1930s Street Maps, and Cthulhu City
Infinity RPGBased on Corvus Belli’s popular Infinity miniatures skirmish game, the Infinity RPG from Modiphius Entertainment casts you as Bureau Noir law enforcement agents undertaking missions on a dozen worlds in the style of Appleseed and Ghost in the Shell. Track pirates amid the shattered planetoids of Human Edge; delve the oceans of Varuna; duck gunfire in the twisted emerald jungles of Paradiso; pursue rogue AIs through Nomad motherships. Meanwhile, from beyond the Human Sphere, the alien Combined Army has invaded, threatening to destroy humanity.
- The complete Infinity RPG Core Book (plus the free Quickstart and the character sheets)
- The Infinity RPG Gamemaster’s Guide
- The faction sourcebooks Ariadna and Haqqislam
- The full-length adventure Quantronic Heat and the scenario collection Adventures in the Human Sphere
- The Infinity GM Screen & Code Infinity: Classified
13th Age AdventuresThis new companion to our December 2015 13th Age Bundle added recent 13th Age supplements from Pelgrane Press, including all three collections of Battle Scenes connected to the 13 icons of the Dragon Empire.
- The Book of Demons
- The Book of Ages
- Loot Harder
- The three Battle Scenes collections plus their associated full-color Map Folios: High Magic & Low Cunning, The Crown Commands, and Fire & Faith
Indie Cornucopia 7This seventh annual collection of top-quality small-press RPGs gathered one of the strongest lineups in the Cornucopia’s (or, indeed, the entire Bundle site’s) history.
- Alas Vegas (Magnum Opus Press)
- Blades in the Dark (One Seven Design)
- Bubblegumshoe (Evil Hat Productions)
- Five Torches Deep (Sigil Stone Publishing)
- Imp of the Perverse (ndpdesign)
- Kids on Bikes (Hunters Entertainment)
- SIGMATA: This Signal Kills Fascists (Land of NOP)
Worldbuilder’s Toolkit 6This was the sixth all-new installment in our annual series of gamemastering texts and world creation tools — the Bundle site’s most successful sequence of offers.
- The mapping software Hex Kit from Cone of Negative Energy, plus the expansions Fantasyland and Travelling Through Dangerous Scenery
- Three supplements from Kenzer & Company: Villain Design Handbook, Deadly Trappings, and Trove of Treasure Maps
- From Absolute Tabletop, four treatises in their “Be a Better Master” series: Be a Better Weapon Master, Weapon Master 2, Battle Master, and Faction Master
- Aaron A. Reed’s neat rules for generating open-ended adventures in stupendously vast underground cavern systems, Downcrawl
- From Dicegeeks, the Book of Random Tables 1, Random Tables 2, Random Tables 3, and Random Tables 4, plus The Game Master’s Terrain Guide
Bundle of Fate 5This was our fifth collection of campaign settings that use the popular Fate roleplaying rules. In contrast with past offers, all the titles in this collection came from Evil Hat Productions. The fountainhead of Fate, Evil Hat launched the system in 2003 as a collection of house rules for FUDGE, then used it to underpin Spirit of the Century (2006) and many subsequent games.
- The Venture City Superpunk Sourcebook, a near-future dystopia of corporate-sponsored superheroes (a different, greatly expanded version of Venture City Stories in the November 2015 Bundle of Fate 3)
- From the May 2014 Spirit of the Century Bundle we brought back Strange Tales of the Century (retail $10), and this offer added its 1980s-era continuation, Shadow of the Century
- Alongside Strange Tales of the Century we also revived the companion Pulp Hall of Fame by pulp historian Jess Nevins. Cut for space from Strange Tales, this 77-page mini-encyclopedia lists 200 of the most significant characters from the pulp era. The Pulp Hall of Fame debuted in the Bundle of Holding and is not sold anywhere else.
- The military space opera Tachyon Squadron and three supplements (Starfighter Academy, Those Who Were Here Before, and Inside the Dominion of Unity)
- Uprising: The Dystopian Universe RPG and its expansion Revolutionary Messages — roleplaying in the world of The Resistance, Coup, and One Night Revolution games from Indie Boards & Cards
- The Fate Horror Toolkit
- Eight installments in Evil Hat’s long-running Worlds of Adventure series of setting mini-sourcebooks that were funded in a five-year Patreon campaign and now are sold on a pay-what-you-want basis: The Crisp Line, Iron Street Combat, Nitrate City, Ngen Mapu, Red Planet, Til Dawn, Weird World News, and Wolf’s Head
- …And this offer, like each previous Bundle of Fate, added the Fate Core and Fate Accelerated Edition rulebooks.
Necropolis 2350Necropolis 2350 is the campaign setting of grimdark 24th-Century horror from Triple Ace Games for Savage Worlds. On Salus, humanity’s last habitable world, knights of the Third Reformation Church and soldiers of the Union of Corporations battle an onslaught by the undead Rephaim. Take the roles of Impalers, Incinerators, Preachers, and Templars in a desperate struggle against extinction. This offer helped Triple Ace’s prolific Creative Director and Necropolis 2350 designer Paul “Wiggy” Wade-Williams (Hellfrost, Slipstream, 50 Fathoms, and many more) after he had a serious stroke in October 2019.
- Necropolis 2350 Player’s Guide and Setting Book
- The Necropolis 2351-55 Update rules expansion
- Four character guides: Impaler Handbook, Incinerator Handbook, Preacher Handbook, and Templar Handbook
- The 200-page Necropolis Adventure Compendium
- The War Master’s Set collecting six packs of Necropolis Figure Flats
- The Necropolis 2350 GM Screen
AdventureAWeek.comOur first-ever offer of titles for Dungeons & Dragons Fifth Edition came from the AdventureAWeek.com line published by AAW Games. AAW’s long-running subscription plan has produced hundreds of titles for 5E and Pathfinder/Starfinder.
- Underworld Races & Classes
- Occult Secrets of the Underworld
- The Underworld Adventures trilogy set in an unhappy dwarven stronghold — the titles tell the tale: Dark Days in Stoneholme, Murder in Stoneholme, and Death Comes to Stoneholme
- Heir & Back Again, a loving tribute to the computer adventure games of the ’80s (plus the Heir & Back Again Deck of Cards and Character Cards)
- The introductory 5E adventure A Learning Time
- Mini-Dungeon Monthly issue #1 and issue #2
Cities of CthulhuThis new companion to our May 2014 Trail of Cthulhu Bundle added recent supplements and scenarios of urban Mythos horror for Trail of Cthulhu, the bestselling RPG of occult investigations using the GUMSHOE system from Pelgrane Press.
- The nightmarish campaign setting Cthulhu City by Gareth Ryder-Hanrahan
- Dreamhounds of Paris, about the 1930s Surrealists, and its companion Dreamlands guide The Book of Ants, both by GUMSHOE designer Robin D. Laws
- The five-scenario collection Out of the Woods and the standalone scenarios The Long Con and The Many Deaths of Edward Bigsby
- Ken Writes About Stuff Volume 1, with all 13 installments from the first year of Trail designer Kenneth Hite’s monthly erudite treatises for Pelgrane Press
- Ken Hite’s Tomb-Hounds of Egypt
Clockwork & CthulhuClockwork & Chivalry from Cakebread & Walton takes you to the English Civil War of 1645, but fought with witchcraft and basilisks, with Francis Bacon’s alchemy and Oliver Cromwell’s war machines. And in the horror campaign supplement Clockwork & Cthulhu and the standalone companion game Dark Streets, the stars align for the return of the Old Gods — the creatures of HP Lovecraft’s Cthulhu Mythos. Using the percentile-based Renaissance System adapted from OpenQuest (itself derived from Mongoose Publishing’s RuneQuest), these RPG ebooks transport Investigators and historical game fans to a wild and Sanity-draining past-that-never-was.
- The Clockwork & Chivalry Second Edition core rulebook and its Clockwork & Cthulhu supplement
- The Clockwork & Cthulhu campaign “A Clockwork of Orange,” chronicled in The Heydelberg Horror and The Köln Machinations
- A massive four-part Clockwork & Chivalry campaign collected in the two volumes of Kingdom & Commonwealth Omnibus 1 and Omnibus 2
- In the standalone Dark Streets Second Edition rulebook, the Bow Street Runners face otherworldly incursions in mid-18th Century London
- Several shorter investigations and mini-sourcebooks: The Mystery of Shirdley Hall, The Case of the Missing Professor, Tomes of Blasphemous Knowledge, Guardians of Blasphemous Knowledge, and The Phoenix Tavern
Deadlands: Hell on EarthHell on Earth is the standalone 1998 sequel to Deadlands: The Weird West from Pinnacle Entertainment. In the centuries after Deadlands Classic‘s alternate history of 1876, horrific other-dimensional entities called the Reckoners fomented warfare and destruction across the American West and the world. In 2081 a devastating Last War released evil spirits and arcane energy, making the entire world a Deadland — but the Reckoners’s own machinations trapped them here on the toxic, irradiated Earth. Now, in 2094, the heroes of the Wasted West try to reclaim the land and destroy the Reckoners.
- The Deadlands: Hell on Earth Classic core rulebook, plus The Wasted West worldbook and the Toxic Tales character journal
- Eight character guides: Brainburners (sykers), Children of the Atom (radiation priests), Cyborgs, The Junkman Cometh (tech-wizards), The Last Crusaders, Road Warriors, Spirit Warriors (toxic shamans), and Waste Warriors
- Four Hell on Earth location sourcebooks: City o’ Sin (Las Vegas), Denver, Iron Oasis, and Shattered Coast
- Monsters, Muties, & Misfits
- Four Hell on Earth adventures: The Boise Horror, Hell or High Water, Something About a Sword, and Urban Renewal
- Four Hell on Earth figure sets: Starter, Horrors of the Wasted West, Road Wars, and The Combine
- The Hell on Earth Radiation Screen (GM screen)
Delta Green OperationsThis new companion to our July 2018 Delta Green RPG offer added recent supplements and scenarios from Arc Dream Publishing for the modern-day Cthulhu Mythos conspiracy-horror standalone RPG Delta Green.
- The Complex, 21 dossiers for federal agencies and important contractors — budget, mandate, areas of friction with other agencies, suggested professions for Delta Green agents, and what it’s like to work there
- The big scenario collection Control Group
- The full-length operations (scenarios) The Last Equation, Lover in the Ice, Sweetness, A Victim of the Art, and Future/Perfect Part 1 and Part 2. And the concluding scenarios of the four-part Future/Perfect campaign debuted in this offer: Future/Perfect Part 3 and Future/Perfect Part 4
- The Agent Dossiers of pregenerated player characters
- Three issues of the superb Cthulhu Mythos gaming magazine The Unspeakable Oath: Oath issue #22, issue #23, issue #24, and issue #25
- Three fine examples of Delta Green fiction and drama: Down in the Delta, The Way It Went Down, and In the Court of the Yellow King
Traveller4Marc Miller’s Traveller was the 1996 Fourth Edition of Traveller. Originally published in 1996-97 by Imperium Games, the T4 line is set in “Milieu 0,” the earliest years of the Third Imperium interstellar empire. This all-new offer presented the best books in the line — everything you need to venture out from Core Sector in your scout ship (or your battle squadron) to recontact the Pocket Empires lost in the Long Night.
- The complete Marc Miller’s Traveller Fourth Edition rulebook (plus the Traveller4 Game Screen)
- The Central Supply Catalog equipment guide and the Emperor’s Arsenal book of weapons
- The ship-design system Fire, Fusion, & Steel in its revised version for T4 and the companion guide for starship interiors, the Naval Architect’s Manual
- The rules expansions Pocket Empires (own and operate your own star system); Imperial Squadrons (fleet actions); and Psionic Institutes
- Milieu 0, the setting book for the earliest years of the Third Imperium
- The two-part adventure Long Way Home and Gateway
- The nine-scenario collection Anomalies
Savage BattlefieldThis collection of Savage Worlds campaign settings from Battlefield Press helped Battlefield owner Jonathan Thompson and his family after an arsonist burned their house.
- Eldritch Skies (Savage Worlds Edition) (plus the Kindle version and the GM Screen Inserts)
- The Eldritch Skies supplement Distant Vistas
- A fantasy take on World War I, Kaiser’s Gate (plus the Kaiser’s Gate Field Manual: Mounts and Adventures & Archetypes)
- A 1920s one-shot adventure set in the aftermath of Kaiser’s Gate, Wizards and Wiseguys: Public Enemies
- The modern-day occult setting Agents of G.A.I.A., inspired by such TV shows as Kolchak: The Night Stalker, Warehouse 13, and The Librarians
- The Dinosaur Protocol, a post-apocalyptic setting of exploration and mystery in the World Reborn (this is for Savage Worlds Adventure Edition)
- Gaslight Victorian Fantasy 3E (plus the Gaslight Map Pack and Calendar Pack 1888)
- Sherwood: The Legend of Robin Hood 2E
Old School Revival 6This was the sixth installment in our annual (well, mostly) celebration of the Old School Revival and the spirit of roleplaying’s earliest days.
- Jacob Hurst’s glorious two-volume jungle hexcrawl, A Field Guide to Hot Springs Island and The Dark of Hot Springs Island
- The gonzo-phantasmagorical subterranean sandbox by Jason (The Dungeon Dozen) Sholtis, Operation Unfathomable (along with its Player’s Guide and the map and character sheet)
- The foul-aired sandbox Fever Swamp
- Two “Aggressive Ecologies” from Expeditious Retreat Press, The Undead Leviathan and The Slaver Fungus (the latter debuting in this offer)
- The BLUEHOLME Journeymanne Rules, a fine retroclone of the old J. Eric Holmes Blue Box edition of D&D (plus its Referee Repository, Character Records, and the introductory module Necropolis of Nuromen)
- What Ho, Frog Demons!
- The Dyson Logos Commercial Map Pack 1, a giant collection of dungeon maps
- And three volumes in the long-running One-Page Dungeon Compendium contest series: 2016, 2017, and the 2018 Tenth Anniversary Edition
Torg EternityThe 2018 Eternity edition of Torg, the multi-genre adventure RPG originally published in 1990 by West End Games (and presented in two past Bundle offers, January and March 2015), was funded in a spectacular May 2017 Kickstarter campaign by Ulisses Spiele. This all-new offer presented everything you need to reboot the Possibility Wars using the revised rules and updated cosms.
- The complete Torg Eternity Core Rules and the new Drama Deck (plus the Torg Eternity Free RPG Day Special)
- The scenario collections Day One Adventure Book and Delphi Missions: Rising Storm
- The Torg Eternity Soundtrack by Ralf “Orkpack” Kurtsiefer
- The Torg Eternity GM Screen and Archetypes and the Torg Character Journals (record sheets)
Legacy: Life Among the RuinsLegacy: Life Among the Ruins is a post-apocalypse Apocalypse Engine SFRPG by Jay Iles, published by UFO Press and distributed by Modiphius Entertainment. You’re rebuilding a new world in the ruins of the future, and controlling both a family and its individual members across generations. As your story skips forward decades or centuries, your actions change the world, and your family adapts to survive.
- The full-color 305-page Legacy: Life Among the Ruins Second Edition rulebook (plus three sets of free quickstart rules: Non-Compliant, Titanomachy, and Mysthea: The Bitter March)
- Five Worlds of Legacy alternate campaign settings: 1: Generation Ship, 2: Primal Pathways, 3: Godsend, 4: Rhapsody of Blood (plus its companion group of new playbooks, Choir of Souls), and 5: Worldfall
- The Art of Legacy: Life Among the Ruins
- The Sounds of the Wasteland collection of ambient background sound files
Goodman GemsGoodman Games publishes a stellar series of entertaining and inspirational system-neutral supplements that have become works of the Old School Revival. The venerable Dungeon Alphabet, its companion The Monster Alphabet, and other Goodman titles help OSR gamemasters rethink their games at a fundamental level.
- The Dungeon Alphabet and The Monster Alphabet, invaluable sourcebooks that make dungeon crawling and monster bashing as easy as A-B-C
- The character supplements PC Pearls and GM Gems
- The setting sourcebooks Points of Light and Points of Light 2: The Sunrise Sea
- The Adventurer’s Almanac, a yearlong calendar to organize your campaign around seasonal events
- The Random Esoteric Creature Generator for Classic Fantasy Games and Their Modern Simulacra
- A handy DM Campaign Tracker
- The well-regarded treatise How to Write Adventure Modules That Don’t Suck
Mythras WorldsThis new companion to our April 2018 Mythras Core Bundle added recent sourcebooks and scenarios for the d100-based FRPG (previously published as RuneQuest 6) from The Design Mechanism.
- Mythic Constantinople, plus its companion adventure Life’s Long Consequences and the Mythic Constantinople Map Pack
- The Mythic Britain location book Logres and its companion adventure Waterlands — both of these are supplements for Mythic Britain in the original Mythras Core offer
- After the Vampire Wars
- Shores of Korantia, The Taskan Empire, and the Thennla sourcebook
- Two Thennla adventures: Khakun Shrugs and The Arakuline Tribute
- Two modules for the Classic Fantasy sourcebook in the original Mythras Core offer: G2 The Lonely Lighthouse and M2 Moonspike Tower
- The Fenix Papers
- The Mythras GM Screen
War on Everything!This was a collection of print-and-play science fiction board wargames that let you battle on Earth and in space. Each of these small games includes just 100-200 counters, so you can assemble them in less than an hour. Most of them are for one or two players, and a game lasts two hours or less.
- The Classic Traveller boardgames Mayday (combat between small starships) and Snapshot (close combat in ship corridors)
- The Classic Starfire Core Rules Bundle (with the Revised Third Edition Tactical Rulebook, Imperial Starfire, and Sky Marshal #2)
- Black Death, where each player is a different strain of plague competing to wipe out 14th-Century Europe
- The high-spirited B-movie trilogy of solitaire games from Tiny Battle Publishing: Invaders From Dimension X!, Space Vermin From Beyond!, and Attack of the 50 Foot Colossi!
- Tiny Battle’s Zombie War, a global conflict against undead hordes
Darkfast Dungeons and Save the DayThis collection featured designer-artist David Okum‘s fast-playing dungeon-crawl boardgame Darkfast Dungeons, its compatible Save the Day superhero RPG, and tons of paper minis from Okumarts Games. The Okumarts Games YouTube channel has Actual Play videos and crafting tips.
- The Darkfast Dungeons Basic Rules First Edition, and its expansions Realm of Shades, Steam & Sword, and Dragons & Dwarf Mecha
- The Darkfast location sourcebook The Kingdom of Richard and the full-length introductory adventure The Ghost Woods
- Tons of Darkfast paper minis: New Heroes, Dungeon Monsters Set 1 and Set 2, Mice & Rats Set 1 and Set 2, and Props Set One: Forgotten Tombs, Set Two: Lost Treasures
- Eldritch Mythos Paper Minis for both fantasy and horror RPGs — Monsters, Innsmouth, and the descriptively-named Loathsome Fishmen
- The Save the Day: Basic Rules and Save the Day Advanced Rulebook
- The Save the Day character supplements Vile Villains One and Vile Villains Two
- Team Canada: A Save the Day Adventure
- Save the Day paper minis sets: Heroes & Villains Set 1, Set 2, Set 3, Set 4
- Vile Villains Paper Minis Set 1, Set 2, Set 3, Set 4
ArM5 World of MagicThis new companion to our August 2014 Ars Magica 5 Bundle added world-spanning Ars Magica supplements and sourcebooks that ranged far beyond Mythic Europe. With this, our fourth ArM5 companion offer (after More Magic, Wizards & Power, and Mythic Europe), we completed our presentation of the entire Atlas Games ArM Fifth Edition line.
- Between Sand & Sea: Mythic Africa
- The Contested Isle (the Hibernian Tribunal)
- The Cradle & the Crescent (Arabian lands — previously in our February 2016 More Magic offer)
- Dies Irae (creative ways to destroy your campaign world)
- Lands of the Nile
- Mythic Locations, the one with the Realm of Truffles
- Thrice-Told Tales
- Through the Aegis
MektonThis offer presented the 1994 Zeta edition of Mekton, Mike Pondsmith‘s anime-mecha RPG from R. Talsorian Games. Mekton conjures worlds of Macross-style high adventure and Gundam-like mechanized combat in a far future where science fiction meets Japanese anime. At stake: the survival of entire civilizations, entrusted to the skilled few who can master the giant robotic war machines of this future age.
- The Mekton Zeta core rulebook and the essential rules expansion Mekton Zeta Plus
- Four complete campaign settings: Operation Rimfire, Mekton Empire, Invasion Terra, and Starblade Battalion (an extrapolation of the Cyberpunk 2020 future)
- Mecha Manual 1 and Mecha Manual 2, big books of Mek designs that debuted in .PDF in this offer
- The Mekton Techbook and the Mekton Tactical Display referee’s screen
Savage HeroesThis collection presented no less than four complete product lines for Savage Worlds from Pinnacle Entertainment, based on the long-running comics Fear Agent™, The Goon™, and The Sixth Gun®, and on Robert E. Howard’s pulp wanderer Solomon Kane.
- The Fear Agent corebook, plus its Archetypes, Creature Cards, GM Screen Inserts, and the adventure Feeding Time
- The Goon corebook, plus its Archetypes, Creature Cards, GM Screen Inserts, and the adventure The Great Bollaire Street Block Party
- The Sixth Gun corebook and The Sixth Gun Companion, plus their Custom GM Screen, Figure Flats, and the adventure The Winding Way
- The Solomon Kane corebook, plus the worldbook The Path of Kane, Savage Foes of Solomon Kane, and Solomon Kane: Traveler’s Tales (adventures)
Conan: Adventures in an Age Undreamed OfRobert E. Howard’s Conan: Adventures in an Age Undreamed Of from Modiphius Entertainment is the 2d20 RPG based on the legendary sword-and-sorcery creations of Robert E. Howard.
- The complete Conan: Adventures in an Age Undreamed Of core rulebook (plus the free Quickstart, the d20-to-2d20 Conversion Guide, Character Sheets, and the Free RPG Day 2017 adventure The Pit of Kutallu)
- The key supplements Ancient Ruins & Cursed Cities (locations), The Book of Skelos (sorcery), Nameless Cults, and Horrors of the Hyborian Age
- Conan the Thief, Conan the Mercenary, Conan the Pirate, and Conan the Brigand (campaign sourcebooks)
- Conan the Barbarian (location sourcebook about the northern kingdoms)
- The adventure collection Jeweled Thrones of the Earth
- The Conan GM Screen and Gamemaster Toolkit and the Map Bundle
Tiny DungeonFunded in a September 2017 Kickstarter campaign, the Tiny Dungeon RPG uses the streamlined, minimalist TinyD6 universal system from Gallant Knight Games for a fast-playing fantasy game that’s easy to learn and teach, and ideal for convention games, one-shots, and novice roleplayers. Player characters — heroic adventurers, daring treasure hunters, imperious magicians, and more — have statistics that fit on a 3×5″ notecard. Designer Alan Bahr has adapted the TinyD6 rules for standalone games in other genres. This offer presented the current editions of Tiny Dungeon, Wastelands, Frontiers, and Mecha (tiny, uhhh, giant robots?), along with a tiny boatload of freebies.
- The complete Tiny Dungeon 2E core rulebook (plus the free quickstart set Mad Magicks of the Turned God and the Quickstart Characters)
- The Tiny Dungeon Player’s Guide
- The standalone post-apocalyptic RPG Tiny Wastelands (plus its free Enclave Sheet)
- The standalone SFRPG version, Tiny Frontiers: Revised (plus its free Rules Expansion)
- The Tiny Frontiers giant-robot supplement Mecha and Monsters (and the Mecha and Monsters Pregen Cards)
- Beach Patrol (and its free Quickstart Characters)
Paranoia RED ClearanceThe revamped 2016 edition of the classic satirical SFRPG Paranoia was funded in a tremendous October 2014 Kickstarter campaign from Mongoose Publishing. The card-based Paranoia RED Clearance Edition has all-new rules, many devious setting updates, and enhanced backstabbing techniques to test on your fellow Troubleshooters. Everything is different, but everything is still perfect. Your friend The Computer says so.
- The complete Paranoia RED Clearance Edition and the introductory Guide to Alpha Complex
- Gareth Hanrahan’s full-length mission Implausible Deniability and Martin Dougherty’s mission Robots of Unusual Size
- The updated version of John M. Ford’s classic The YELLOW Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered), widely regarded as the funniest RPG adventure ever written
- The new Forms Pack and Interactive GM Screen
More Fighting FantasyAdvanced Fighting Fantasy is the Arion Games RPG based on the bestselling Fighting Fantasy gamebooks by Steve Jackson (UK) and Ian Livingstone. This new companion to our March 2017 Advanced Fighting Fantasy Bundle added recent supplements and adventures, three of which debuted in this offer.
- The AFF bestiary Return to the Pit and Rough Guide to the Pit
- The rules expansion Demons of Doom (play the bad guys!)
- The city book Travels in Arion (plus the Map of Arion)
- Your handy fantasy-fungus identification guide, The Titan Herbal
- Three short AFF adventures: Crooked King’s Cup, The Floating Dungeon of Varrak Aslur, and Inn of Lost Hope
- The space opera version of AFF, Stellar Adventures, along with the Stellar Adventures Weapons and Armor Catalogue (which debuted in this offer) and the Starship Catalogue, plus the four-part adventure The Kaladarian Response
TékumelTékumel is the astonishing science fantasy campaign setting created by Prof. M.A.R. Barker. In the roleplaying hobby, home to the Forgotten Realms, Hârn, Glorantha, Jorune, and other detailed settings (to say nothing of Middle-earth), Tékumel has no parallel. Tékumel is the tabletop peer of computer games like Dwarf Fortress and EVE Online — not so much a pastime as a field of study, a lifestyle. Its lore beggars comparison. An entire room in the late Professor Barker’s house holds the filing cabinets stuffed with setting minutiae he diligently compiled starting at age nine. For 70 years Barker mixed influences from Mesoamerica, Moghul India, Egypt, China, and Arab cultures to create a setting that is exotic, bizarre, intensely flavored, and incomparably intricate.
- Empire of the Petal Throne (the 1987 Different Worlds reprint of the original 1975 TSR Hobbies edition), plus the Five Empires maps and the Jakálla city map
- Swords & Glory v1 and S&G v2, and the Combat and Sorcery Summary
- Two lengthy histories: The Ever-Glorious Empire and Deeds of the Ever-Glorious
- Two language books (a first for the Bundle of Holding!): The Tsolyáni Language and Tsolyáni Primer
- Tékumel Journal #1 and Journal #2
- A compilation of primary source material from Barker’s own long-running campaigns, Notes From the Thursday Night Group
The Mutant EpochThis offer presented William McAusland’s gonzo post-apocalyptic RPG The Mutant Epoch from Outland Arts. In the twisted future of 24th-Century America, engineered humans form “dig teams” with Aberrationist mutants, free-willed android mercenaries, and self-aware robots to uncover relic treasures in Ancient ruins. Through force of arms these excavators survive against barbaric skullocks, warmorts, moaners, reptili, and bipedal rats. Grab your gasmask, knee pads, crossbow, and junk armor, and answer the pleas of hard-pressed humanity in a world of post-apocalypse adventure.
- The Mutant Epoch Hub Rules (plus the free Mutant Epoch Quick Start Rules)
- The Crossroads Region Gazetteer and Crossroads 16×16″ Map
- The Creatures of the Apocalypse Codex and Mutant Bestiary One
- Pitford: Gateway to the Ruins
- The adventures The Mall of Doom and Beyond Red Crater
- Excavator Monthly Compendium
Fantasy Hero 4E and 5EThis double offer presented the HERO System Fourth and Fifth Edition Fantasy Hero lines from Hero Games, 1990-2009. The HERO System underpins Champions, The Super Roleplaying Game. These endlessly flexible rules work equally well with every kind of fantasy: high, low, urban, sword and sorcery, and everything you can imagine.
- The Fantasy Hero corebook for HERO System Fifth Edition — and in case you mislaid your 5E rulebook, we included the stripped-down HERO System Sidekick rules (previously offered in the September 2014 Champions Bundle)
- Two HERO 5E spellbooks, Fantasy Hero Grimoire and Grimoire II: Lost Magic, plus Enchanted Items
- The HERO 5E bestiary, Monsters, Minions, and Marauders; a book of adversaries and nemeses, Nobles, Knights, and Necromancers; and Asian Bestiary I and Asian Bestiary II
- The 5E sourcebooks The Turakian Age (Tolkienesque epic fantasy), The Valdorian Age (sword and sorcery), The Atlantean Age (really high-power magic), and Tuala Morn (Celtic fantasy), Urban Fantasy Hero, and The Book of Dragons
- The location book Fantasy Hero Battlegrounds and its associated Map Archive I – Martial Arts and Fantasy (we previously presented the Archive in our original November 2013 HERO System Bundle)
- The three FH titles for HERO System Fourth Edition (the “Big Blue Book”) — the Fantasy Hero corebook, Fantasy Hero Companion, and Fantasy Hero Companion II
CorporationCorporation is the Brutal Games SFRPG about corporate war in a future dystopia. Centuries from now, five monolithic Corporations dominate the world. From grimy alleys to trading floors to sumptuous hotels, biomechanically augmented Agents travel the world’s Spire cities on clandestine missions. Their enemies: rival Agents, war machines, corporate telepaths, Shi Yukiro assassins, and the augmentation addicts of the Cult of Machina. Corporation‘s simple and versatile rules let superhuman Agents mow down opponents in high-caliber gunfights right out of The Fifth Element, Equilibrium, Ghost in the Shell, and The Matrix.
- The Corporation core rulebook, along with the Corporation World Map, the free introductory adventure Grab the Cache, and the handy Trainings List free reference
- The essential equipment book, Machines of War
- The Eastern Bank
- Three corporate sourcebooks: Cities of Gold (Eurasian Inc.), The Dragon Awoken (Ai-Jinn), and The Mind Unbound (Comoros)
- The wide-ranging “anthology” rules and setting supplements Incorporated V1 and Incorporated V2
- Three corporate missions: Gate 22, Killer Instinct, and Odessa Cache
- The Corporation GM Screen
The World’s Largest BundleYeah, that’s right! We called this collection “The World’s Largest Bundle” because it featured The World’s Largest Dungeon and World’s Largest City, two massive d20 System supplements from Alderac Entertainment, along with many other Alderac d20 System sourcebooks and adventures.
- The World’s Largest Dungeon
- World’s Largest City
- Ultimate Toolbox [previously in the November 2017 Worldbuilder’s Toolkit 5]
- Empire, War, and Mercenaries
- Gods, Magic, and Relics
- Dungeons and Dragons
- The scenario collections Adventure I and Adventure II
The Last ParsecThis space opera campaign setting for Pinnacle Entertainment‘s Savage Worlds is a loving homage to TSR’s Star Frontiers. Player characters can be humans, cat people, walking plants, precognitive Serrans (space elves), dome-headed robots, four-armed Kalian swordsmen, or any of five more races, zooming all over the universe together as bounty hunters, explorers, merchants, security, diplomats, mercenaries, salvagers, entertainers, surveyors, scientists, engineers, or spies.
- The Savage Worlds Science Fiction Companion
- The Last Parsec core setting book plus these freebies: Primer, Untimely Discovery, Ghosts in the Machine, Catch of the Day, and the Irongate Bot Madness Preview
- The Last Parsec Archetypes
- The campaign settings Leviathan, Eris Beta-V, and Scientorium
- Four poster-size ship maps suitable for The Last Parsec or any space-opera setting: Dropship, Freighter, Pirate Ship, and Research Ship
- The introductory adventure Omariss Death Worm
- Two sets of Last Parsec print-and-fold Figure Flats miniatures: Explorers of Deep Space and Terrors of Deep Space
- JumpCorp Requisition Kit
- The Last Parsec GM Screen Inserts
Seven WorldsSeven Worlds by Luis Enrique Torres is a space opera setting with a hard-sf flavor for Pinnacle Entertainment‘s Savage Worlds. Its world-shattering campaign across seven star systems is an epic on the scale of Battlestar Galactica or The Expanse. Trying to avert the fall of Humanity, you’ll traverse known space from edge to edge and beyond. View and navigate the setting’s 3D digital starmap, coded in VRML (Virtual Reality Modeling Language), as a free download from SevenWorldsRPG.com. (Requires the Savage Worlds Deluxe Edition rulebook and the Savage Worlds Science Fiction Companion, not included in this offer.).
- The Seven Worlds Setting Guide, plus the free Seven Worlds Test Drive, Fate Conversion, and Starmap Poster
- The two Battle Maps, sold separately, for the Setting Guide‘s introductory adventure, A Mysterious Encounter: 01 Mining Station Corridor and 02 Mining Station Control Room
- Seven Worlds Campaign 1: Rumors of War and its three associated Battle Maps: 03 VIP Stands, 04 Garreth Keep, and 05 The Town of Dancine
- Campaign 2: Divided We Fall and its three Battle Maps: 06 Spaceship Conference Room, 07 Spaceship Corridor, and 08 Spaceship Hold
- Campaign 3: Into the Fire and its Battle Map, 09 Ice World Research Facility
- Campaign 4: Broken Circle
- Campaign 5: Chrysalis and its map, 10 Supply Platform
- Campaign 6: Exodus and its map, 11 Spherical Spaceship Bridge
- Campaign 7: Endgame and its four Battle Maps: 12 Space Station Docking Bay, 13 Space Station Maintenance Section, 14 Space Station Observation Room, and 15 The Voyager
- The Seven Worlds GM Screen
Neoclassical Geek RevivalThis collection featured an offbeat Old School-inspired FRPG by Canadian designer Zzarchov Kowolski. Like Dungeon World after it, Neoclassical Geek Revival (“Geek,” not “Greek”!) uses modern mechanics to conjure the Old School vibe in highly individual ways. One of Zzarchov’s players, Dan D., analyzed NGR‘s many original features in a blog post on I Failed My Save.
- Three separate versions of the Neoclassical Geek Revival rulebook illustrated by Dyson Logos, Scrap Princess, and Alex Mayo
- The dual-statted scenarios City of Tears, The Temple of Lies, Under the Waterless Sea, Down in Yon Forest, and two scenarios previously presented in the November 2015 Old School Revival 3: The Gem Prison of Zardax (hahaha!) and The Gnomes of Levnec
- The play aids Lost in the Wilderness (forest encounters), Hark! A Wizard! (quick spell lists for NPC spellcasters), The Price of Evil (generate a haunted house using a pack of cards), and Rampaging Monsters (what it sounds like)
Fiasco and MoreThis collection featured Fiasco, its Companion and lots of playsets, and many live-action freeform games by Fiasco designer Jason Morningstar (Night Witches, Durance) published by Bully Pulpit Games. Fiasco (2009) throws you into cinematic tales of small-time capers gone calamitously wrong. It’s like making your own Coen brothers movie, in about the same time it’d take to watch one. You engineer and play out schemes marked by big dreams and flawed execution. Things won’t go well, to put it mildly, and in the end everything will burn in a glorious bonfire of jealousy and recrimination.
- The Fiasco rulebook and The Fiasco Companion, plus the playset collections Run, Fools, Run and American Disasters (the latter previously in the Indie Cornucopia, Nov 2013)
- The card-based Civil War RPG Carolina Death Crawl
- Radioactive Bison
- The live-action freeforms Winterhorn, The Climb (previously in our May 2014 American Freeform offer), and Out of Dodge (debuted in American Freeform)
- The Skeletons
- The Dungeon World scenario When War Came to Colgur, created for the Bully Pulpit Games d.rip patrons.
- Bear Trouble
- The Beast of Sucker Creek
- The Bull
- Fist City
- Planeta Droga
- Unassprechlichen Klutzen
A Song of Ice and Fire RoleplayingA Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying is the official RPG from Green Ronin Publishing based on the bestselling fantasy epic A Song of Ice and Fire by George RR Martin that inspired the Game of Thrones TV series. Designed by Robert J. Schwalb (Shadow of the Demon Lord), SIFRP focuses not just on characters but on noble houses that wage war and stage intrigues in the great game where you win or you die.
- A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying – Game of Thrones Edition plus the Pocket Edition optimized for tablet use
- The Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying Campaign Guide and the Chronicle Starter
- Night’s Watch, about the guardians of the Wall in the frozen north
- The full-length chronicle Dragon’s Hoard and the introductory adventure Wedding Knight
- Three general Chronicle System rules expansions not related to Westeros or A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying: Out of Strife, Prosperity (new Holdings), Spark to Powder (gunpowder rules), and Chronicle of Sorcery (enhanced magic)
- Three Chronicle System bestiaries, grouped by habitat: Woodland Creatures, Mountain Terrors, and Desert Threats
Rifts Phase WorldThis new collection featured Phase World,® the standalone Rifts® sub-setting of high-spirited space opera adventure across the Three Galaxies and their transdimensional high-tech nexus, Phase World. Here you may meet Oni Ninja of the Bushi Federation, Gun Brothers from the Consortium of Civilized Worlds, nefarious arms merchant Naruni Enterprises, Solar Leeches, Void Zombies, superheroic Cosmo-Knights, and the ancient, enigmatic Prometheans.
- Phase World and the Phase World Sourcebook
- Three Galaxies, Fleets of the Three Galaxies, Anvil Galaxy, and Thundercloud Galaxy
- Naruni Wave 2, Skraypers, and Dimensional Outbreak
- Megaverse Builder (construct your own dimensions!) and Heroes of the Megaverse (summon your own heroes!)
- Three issues of The Rifter® magazine with pertinent Phase World articles: The Rifter issue #31 (Sunhammer Consolidated Freightways Ltd.), issue #34 (Galactic Tracer Starship Creation, Maqui Knouldum), and issue #50 (Free World Council)
EABAThe universal RPG system EABA (“End-All, Be-All”), designed by Greg Porter (Corps, TimeLords), represents the “Simulationist” school of RPG design, which aims for accurate, fine-grained modeling of a campaign universe that operates sensibly. With EABA‘s scaling rules you can build anything from a zipgun to a battleship, and run any kind of conflict from a schoolyard fight to a superhero slugfest. The campaign settings in this collection ranged from steampunk to space opera, all using the same coherent, deeply thought-out system.
- The complete EABA v2.01 core rulebook
- Stuff!, the comprehensive equipment construction supplement that lets you build anything from a penknife to an orbital bombardment platform
- Aethos: Hard-sf space opera, espionage, and political aboard a colossal alien worldship
- Agency and Agency 1957: Modern magickal intrigue in a campaign where only you are Real, and everyone else is just Scenery
- Eschaton, a superheroic setting that’s more realistic than most in assessing the effects of superhumans on society
- grep: A post-scarcity nanotech setting
- Verne (a steampunk-Martian-dinosaur extravaganza) and the Verne Maps set of beautiful Victorian-era maps
YeldThis collection, launched on short notice in April 2019, featured The Magical Land of Yeld based on the Modest Medusa webcomic by artist-designer Jake Richmond. On April Fool’s Day the universe played an unfunny prank by destroying Jake’s computer. To help him replace it, we quickly prepared this bargain-priced offer with the Yeld rulebook and supplements, three Modest Medusa comics collections, and several of Jake’s RPGs from past Bundle offers.
- The Magical Land of Yeld core rulebook and its expansion Towns & Territories, plus the Friend’s Guide & Coloring Book with just the rules for players
- Four of Jake Richmond’s RPGs from previous offers: Classroom Deathmatch (stage your own Hunger Games); Tokyo Brain Pop (psychic schoolgirls at a haunted high school); Ocean (an underwater murder mystery); and Sea Dracula Wave 2 (animal lawyers who argue their case by dancing)
- The Tulip Academy’s Society for Dangerous Gentlemen
- Three Modest Medusa webcomic collections: Modest Medusa Season 1, Season 2, and Season 3
More Stars Without NumberThis new collection was our second offer featuring Stars Without Number from Sine Nomine Publishing by Kevin Crawford (Godbound). SWN is a leading SFRPG for devotees of the Old School Revival and “sandbox” roleplaying. Forget pre-packaged, pre-digested plotlines that put the players on railroad tracks. In a sandbox game, the setting is wide open for adventure in all directions. The Gamemaster presents situations, not storylines — problems, not plots. The player characters can go where they will, do as they wish, forging their own career. And the best game for sandbox-style starfaring is Stars Without Number.
- Stars Without Number Deluxe Revised Edition, funded in a spectacular August 2017 Kickstarter
- Two system-neutral campaign sourcebooks: Starvation Cheap (ground warfare and mercenary campaigns) and Polychrome (cyberpunk)
- The supplements Dead Names: Lost Races and Forgotten Ruins and Sixteen Stars (popular sf scene backdrops)
- The compatible standalone post-apocalypse RPG Other Dust and its free mini-supplements Grandfather’s Rain, Cult of the Wraith, and Cult of the Still Lady
- The SWN Revised GM Screen
Lone Wolf Adventure GameThis collection presented the complete Lone Wolf Adventure Game line from Cubicle 7 Entertainment — the licensed game based on the bestselling Lone Wolf gamebook series by the late Joe Dever (1956-2016). The Lone Wolf books introduced a generation of British teens and tweens to fantasy gaming. This fine introductory game, especially suited for novices and young players, makes you a Kai Lord warrior-monk in the Realm of Sommerlund, defending the world of Magnamund against your evil counterparts, the Darklords.
- The Lone Wolf Adventure Game (previously presented in our December 2016 Family-Friendly RPGs 2) and the Heroes of Magnamund Expanded Character Handbook
- The Realm of Sommerlund setting book
- The Magnamund Menagerie and Bestiary of the Beyond monster manuals
- The full-length campaign Terror of the Darklords and the three-scenario collection Adventures of the Kai
- The Narrator’s Screen
Castle OldskullThis collection featured the voluminous nuts-and-bolts old-sku– er, Old School fantasy RPG supplements by designer-novelist Kent David Kelly in the Castle Oldskull line from Wonderland Imprints.
- All three volumes in the Classic Dungeon Design Guide series: Classic Dungeon Design Guide I, II, III
- Several long and highly detailed collections of charts and tables to generate every aspect of your megadungeon campaign: Game World Generator – Deluxe Edition, Oldskull Adventure Generator, Oldskull Monster Generator, and Oldskull D100 NPC Generator
- Various guides to dungeon decoration: Oldskull Dungeon Bestiary, Book of Dungeon Traps, Oldskull Treasure Trove, Monsters & Treasures Level 1, Dungeon Bestiary, and Dungeon Encounters I
- City State Encounters and the Oldskull Tyrrhenia Map Pack (maps for an Italianate campaign setting)
- 333 Realms of Entropy, 1,000 Rooms of Chaos I, and 1,000 Rooms of Chaos II
- Several miscellaneous play aids: Dungeon Delver Enhancer (a character creation aid), The Deck of Strangest Things, Chaotic Descriptor Table, Plague Doctors, and The Order of the Scarlet Tabard (disposable “redshirt” henchmen)
- Dragons and Half-Ogres
- The Pegana Mythos, based on The Gods of Pegana (1905) by Anglo-Irish fantasist Lord Dunsany. (And download the free Gods of Pegana ebook from Project Gutenberg.)
Mutant DarknessThis all-new collection of supplements and sourcebooks for the Mutant Chronicles dieselpunk techno-fantasy RPG of future darkness from Modiphius Entertainment, with the Dark Eden and Dark Legion campaigns and the rest of the line, was a companion to the revived June 2017 Mutant Chronicles Bundle.
- The megacorporate and faction supplements Whitestar Source Book, Cartel & Orbitals, Luna & Freelancers, and Mutants & Heretics
- The Dark Soul Source Book and Dark Eden Source Book
- The Dark Legion Campaign, Dark Eden Campaign, and Venusian Apocalypse scenario books
2019 Birthday BundleWe marked the site’s sixth anniversary (20 February 2019) with this charity collection that benefited the RPG Creators Relief Fund. Our kindly customers paid money for games you can otherwise download free elsewhere on the web (links below) — all to help the RCRF, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit charitable organization founded to provide financial assistance to tabletop roleplaying game creators suffering hardship due to medical emergencies, natural disasters, and other catastrophic situations.
- Atomic Highway (Gallant Knight Games)
- Engine Heart Deluxe (Viral Games)
- Forgotten Futures (Marcus Rowland)
- Ironsworn (Shawn Tomkin)
- The Lady Blackbird series: Lady Blackbird, Lord Scurlock, and Magister Lor (One Seven Design)
- Mythender (Ryan Macklin)
- Poking the Emperor (Gareth Ryder-Hanrahan)
- ViewScream 2E, previously presented in our September 2016 Indie Treasure Trove 4 (Neoplastic Press)
- Books & Bullets (Lovecraftian mystery — Ray Otus, Jellysaw Games)
- Cars & Family (fast-and-furious racing action — Petri Leinonen)
- Hackers & Hustlers (Silicon Valley — Randy Lubin, Diegetic Games)
- Lasers and Treason (Troubleshooters in Alpha Complex — Dan Suptic)
- Love & Justice (magical girls — Senda Linaugh, Encoded Designs)
- Power & Responsibility (superheroics — Stew Wilson)
- Rockerboys & Vending Machines (cyberpunk — Phil Vecchione, Encoded Designs)
- Sorcerers & Sellswords (weird fantasy — Ray Otus, Jellysaw Games)
- Wheels & Walls (post-apocalyptic road warriors — Bryant Durrell)
Ironclaw/JadeclawThis comprehensive collection featured the RPGs of anthropomorphic fantasy from Sanguine Games, Ironclaw and its standalone companion game Jadeclaw.
- Ironclaw First edition (1999) and the 1E Noble House supplements Avoirdupois, Bisclavret, Doloreaux, Phelan, and Rinaldi — all combined in the Ironclaw Legacy Bundle
- Jadeclaw Legacy (the 2006 First Edition)
- Ironclaw Core Omnibus: Squaring the Circle, the 2010 Second Edition rules, combining the Player’s Book and Host’s Book, plus the free Book of Fools
- The Book of Mysteries 2E rules expansion
- Book of Jade (the 2E version of Jadeclaw)
- Book of Horn & Ivory, about the African-themed continent of Akoma
- Book of Adventures (seven 2E scenarios)
Bundle for Two 2This was our second Valentine’s Day collection of two-player RPGs, following the original February 2017 Bundle for Two.
- Cthulhu Confidential (Pelgrane Press)
- Dirty Secrets (Dark Omen Games) [previously in our June 2015 Deadly Games offer]
- The Hour Between Dog and Wolf (Errant Knight Games)
- One on One Adventures Compendium (Expeditious Retreat)
- The Quiet Year (Buried Without Ceremony) [previously in our November 2013 Indie Cornucopia]
- Reflections: A Game of Duelling Samurai (Third Act Publishing)
Shadowrun 5EThese two all-new collections featured the 2013 Fifth Edition of Shadowrun, the cyberpunk-fantasy RPG from Catalyst Game Labs.
- The Shadowrun 5E Corebook (Master Index Edition) (plus the free 5E Quick-Start Rules and 5E Character Conversion Guide)
- All the 5E core rules expansions: the indispensable SR5 player’s guide, Run Faster; the cyberware catalog, Chrome Flesh; the magic book, Street Grimoire; the Matrix guide, Data Trails; Rigger 5.0; and Run & Gun (combat)
- More magic: Forbidden Arcana (advanced magic rulebook); Shadow Spells; and Aetherology (metaplanes)
- Howling Shadows (bestiary)
- Gun H(e)aven 3
- Bullets & Bandages (medicine)
- Dark Terrors (various horrors)
M&M Earth-PrimeThis collection targeted players new to The World’s Greatest Superhero Roleplaying Game, Mutants & Masterminds Third Edition from Green Ronin Publishing.
- The introductory Basic Hero’s Handbook and (previously presented in our April 2014 M&M 3E Bundle) the Deluxe Hero’s Handbook with the comprehensive Third Edition rules
- The supervillain collection Rogues Gallery
- The globetrotting Atlas of Earth-Prime and the new edition of the Freedom City campaign setting for M&M 3E
- Hero High Revised
Fragged Empire and Fragged KingdomThis collection featured Fragged Empire, the tactical RPG of exploration and rebuilding in “post-post-apocalyptic” adventures. In the far future you are a genetically engineered remnant, emerging from genocidal war to reclaim a lost empire. Some worlds have fallen to barbarism; some retain technology so advanced it seems magical. You stand at the dawn of a new civilization, a time of opportunity and danger.
- The Fragged Empire Core Rule Book and the free Quick Start Rules and the short adventure Ghost Ship Carthage
- The full-length introductory scenario Let Sleeping Gods Lie
- Fragged Empire: HACKED, a collection of rules tweaks and new options from the post-Empire settings (Kingdom, Seas, and Aeternum)
- Protagonist Archive 1
- The fantasy setting, Fragged Kingdom and CLASSIC Races and Magic
- Piratical adventure across the Fragged Seas
- Fragged: Dieselpunk Mecha because why not
- Fragged Empire: Ambient Audio Tracks composed by Tabletop Audio
Trinity 1EThis all-new collection presented the 1997 First Edition of Trinity, the Trinity Universe Storyteller System SFRPG originally published by White Wolf. Trinity is getting a second edition from Onyx Path Publishing under the game’s original title, Æon.
- The Trinity First Edition rulebook (1997) and its free Quickstart Rules; the Trinity Players Guide for 1E; and the Technology Manual
- The Psi Order sourcebooks — each covering one of the six Psi Orders and the region it controls: America Offline (Orgotek and the FSA), Luna Rising (ISRA and Luna), Shattered Europe (Æscupalians and Europe), Stellar Frontier (Upeo wa Macho and extrasolar space), Terra Verde (Norça and Sudamérica), and Aurora Australis (Legions and Austronesia)
- Three Field Report mini-sourcebooks: Extrasolar Colonies, Media, and Psi Laws
- The Darkness Revealed trilogy of adventures: 1: Descent into Darkness, 2. Passage Through Shadow, and 3. Ascent into Light
AberrantThis collection, a companion to the Trinity 1E Bundle, featured Aberrant, the 1999 Storyteller System game of super-powered paranormals in the Trinity Universe. Set ten years after radiation from the exploding Galatea satellite triggered bizarre powers in a small fraction of Earth’s population, Aberrant (1999) chronicles the struggles of these “novas” and their quest to fit into — or forever change — human society.
- The Aberrant rulebook, Players Guide, and Storytellers Screen
- The baseline setting book Year One, plus the scenario collection Worldwide: Phase II, which advances the timeline to (gasp) 2015!
- The sourcebooks Elites (about super-powered mercenaries) and Teragen (the conspiracy that eventually starts the Aberrant War)
- The Adventure! rulebook (previously presented Adventure! in our May 2016 Pulp Adventure Bundle), which shows the 1920s origin of the Trinity Continuum timeline
0one DungeonsThis all-new collection, a follow-up to our popular January 2018 0one Blueprints offer, presented a sprawling range of labyrinthine megadungeon blueprint .PDFs from 0one Games.
- The complete Dungeon Under the Mountain series: Level 1, Level 2, Level 3, Level 4, Level 5, Level 6, Level 7, Level 8, Level 9, and the colossal Dungeon Under the Mountain Level 10 Virtual Boxed Set
- The new Dungeon Under the Mountain – The Forgotten Level debuted in this offer
- 13 rooms and encounters under the mountain: The Corrupted Nursery, The Crucifixion Chamber, The Crypt of the Plague-Bringers, Desecrated Temple, The Fungal Corridor, Gormoth the Ever-Hungry, The Hall of Bedlam, The Living Tomb, Midnight Theatre, Pillars of Salt, The Plunderers, Shrine of the Sisterhood, and The Sinister Vault
- The Dungeon of Terror Virtual Boxed Set
- Three Megadungeons Blueprints: Archlich’s Lair, Palace of the Vampire Queen, and The Undercity
- Customizable Battlemaps: Dungeon Rooms Volume 1 and Dungeon Rooms Volume 2
Second BreachThis all-new collection of Through the Breach RPG supplements and “Penny Dreadful” scenarios accompanied a revival of the December 2016 Through the Breach Bundle featuring the Wyrd Miniatures Lovecraftian-Wild West-steampunk RPG based on the Malifaux miniatures game.
- The rules supplement Into the Bayou and its linked campaign, The Bayou Games
- The full-length campaigns Nythera and the best introductory campaign, In Defense of Innocence
- Bad Moon Rising, Child of Flame, Dirty Deeds, Earthly Desires, Ghost House, The Hand That Feeds, Heart of Darkness, Madman, Interrupted, Night of the Carver, No Strings Attached, Sixteen Tons, and Til Death Do Us Part
- Adventure Box Collection I
Doctor Who RPGThis all-new collection presented the 2015 “Twelfth Doctor” edition of the official Doctor Who Roleplaying Game from Cubicle 7 Entertainment that spans all time and space.
- The 2015 edition of the Doctor Who Roleplaying Game and its Gamemaster’s Companion
- Four campaign sourcebooks: All the Strange, Strange Creatures Volume 1 (aliens), The Black Archive (UNIT), Paternoster Investigations (Victorian-era and Paternoster Gang campaigns), and The Silurian Age (for all your dinosaurs-on-spaceships needs)
- The adventure collection All of Time and Space Volume 1, containing the scenarios Ghost Engines, Northern Knights, Schrodinger’s Expedition, and Tomb of Cleopatra
Adventures in Middle-earthThe Fellowship of the Ring returned with this all-new collection featuring Adventures in Middle-earth, the official Open Game License RPG from Cubicle 7 Entertainment, based on The One Ring Roleplaying Game, that brings JRR Tolkien’s Middle-earth setting to your Fifth Edition games. (If you saw our previous offers of The One Ring RPG, note that much of this Adventures material is attentively converted from previously published TOR products.)
- Adventures in Middle-earth Player’s Guide and Loremaster’s Guide
- Rhovanion Region Guide (adapted from the TOR supplement Heart of the Wild)
- Wilderland Adventures (converted from TOR‘s Adventures in Wilderland)
- The Road Goes Ever On (adapting TOR‘s Journeys and Maps)
- Eaves of Mirkwood & Loremaster’s Screen
Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 1EThis all-new collection featured the First Edition of Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay and its legendary Enemy Within scenarios, five books that together make one of the greatest campaigns in fantasy roleplaying history.
- The Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay First Edition core rulebook
- Two city supplements: Marienburg: Sold Down the River and Middenheim: City of Chaos
- The Enemy Within campaign: 1: Shadows Over Bögenhafen, 2: Death on the Reik, 3: Power Behind the Throne, 4: Something Rotten in Kislev, and 5: Empire in Flames
Cyberpunk BoostThis all-new collection, a companion to our June 2017 Cyberpunk 2020 Bundle, presented the Cyberpunk V3.0 (Third Edition) rulebook, the Cybergeneration standalone companion game, and many Cyberpunk 2020 supplements and adventures not included in the first offer.
- The Cyberpunk V3.0 (Third Edition) core rulebook and its very useful FlashPak accessory
- The Cyberpunk 2020 sourcebooks When Gravity Fails (based on the Budayeen novels by George Alec Effinger), NeoTribes, the nonplayer character collection Edgerunners Inc., and the cyberware compendium Bartmoss’s Brainware Blowout
- The C2020 adventures Eurotour: Danger & Death on a Euro-Rock Tour, and the two-part Firestorm adventure of corporate warfare that moved the timeline forward from C2020 to V3.0: Firestorm: Stormfront and Firestorm: Shockwave
- The Cybergeneration Second Edition core rulebook and three Cybergeneration “Documents of the Revolution” sourcebooks: EcoFront, MediaFront, and VirtualFront
- Debuting in .PDF in this offer, Tales from the Forlorn Hope, a collection of eight C2020 adventures
- Also debuting in .PDF in this offer, the Cyberpunk 2020 Data Screen and its insert-booklet introductory adventure “When the Chips Are Down”
Coriolis & Tales From the LoopThis all-new collection featured two English-language RPG lines from the Swedish company Free League Publishing that use the “Year Zero” rules system introduced in Mutant: Year Zero. Coriolis is a stylish space-opera SFRPG that’s been called “Arabian Nights in space.” Tales From the Loop involves 1980s kids on bikes investigating mad-science mysteries right in your home town.
- The Tales From the Loop core rulebook and the free Map
- The first Tales From the Loop supplement, Our Friends the Machines & Other Mysteries
- Coriolis – The Third Horizon (the core rulebook) and the free 74-page Coriolis Quickstart Set
- Coriolis Atlas Compendium
- Four Coriolis supplements: Aram’s Ravine, Artifacts & Faction Tech, Hamurabi, and The Mahanji Oasis (these four books are also sold together in the Coriolis Supplements Bundle)
- The full-length Coriolis adventure The Dying Ship
- The Coriolis Gamemaster Screen, previously a Kickstarter exclusive and not available for sale anywhere outside this offer.
Indie Cornucopia 6Our sixth annual collection celebrating the American Thanksgiving holiday presented another top-quality collection of small-press RPGs.
- Age of Anarchy (Reroll Productions)
- Dusk City Outlaws (Scratchpad Publishing)
- Murders & Acquisitions (NerdBurger Games)
- Red Markets (Hebanon Games)
- Spire (Rowan, Rook, & Decard)
- Tiny Dungeon 2E (Gallant Knight Games)
Early Champions and Hero SystemThis huge double offer presented, for the first time anywhere, .PDFs of Hero Games rulebooks, supplements and adventures for the first three editions (1981-87) of Champions, The Super Roleplaying Game and its standalone companion games Espionage!/Danger International, Fantasy Hero, and Justice Inc. Early Champions
- All the early Champions, The Super Roleplaying Game core rulebooks — First Edition (1981), Second Edition (1982), and the 1984 Third Edition rulebook and Campaign Book, along with the introductory adventure “Viper’s Nest” and the “Rose’s” combat map
- The vital rules supplements Champions II First Edition, Champions II Second Edition, and Champions III
- The Champions Gamemaster’s Screens for First Edition and Third Edition, the latter including the insert booklet with the Third Edition version of the famous Champions scenario “The Island of Doctor Destroyer“
- All five Enemies supervillain collections for the first three editions of Champions: Enemies First Edition, Enemies Revised for Second Edition, Enemies II, Enemies III, Enemies: Villainy Unbound, and Enemies: The International File
- The original 1988 edition of the landmark Champions campaign supplement, Aaron Allston’s Strike Force
- More campaign supplements: Super-Agents, The Golden Age of Champions First Edition (Firebird Ltd.), and Autoduel Champions (Steve Jackson Games)
- Organization Books: Atlas Unleashed, The Blood & Dr. McQuark, The Circle and M.E.T.E., CLOWN, PRIMUS and Demon, and Red Doom
- Adventures: The Coriolis Effect, Deathstroke, Escape From Stronghold, The Great Super-Villain Contest, Neutral Ground, Scourge From the Deep, Target: Hero To Serve and Protect, VOICE of Doom, and Wrath of the Seven Horsemen
- Espionage! and its superspy successor, Danger International, plus the introductory Espionage! adventure “Merchants of Terror“
- Espionage!/Danger International adventures: Border Crossing, Here There Be Tigers (Firebird Ltd.), Mugshots 2 (Flying Buffalo), SHADOW Over Scotland, and Stormhaven (Flying Buffalo)
- Fantasy Hero First Edition and its supplements Magic Items, Mythic Greece: The Age of Heroes, and The Spell Book
- Justice Inc. (1920s pulp roleplaying), its pioneering lost-worlds campaign supplement Lands of Mystery, and The Adventure of the Jade Jaguar (Flying Buffalo) and Trail of the Gold Spike
- Robot Warriors and its campaign supplement Robot Gladiators
- Star Hero First Edition
- The Armory weapon collection (Firebird Ltd.)
- The Hero System Bestiary First Edition
Bundle of Fate 4Our fourth collection of games based on the Fate rules system.
- Bulldogs! (Fate Core edition), plus Gareth Ryder-Hanrahan’s campaign Heart of the Fury and Ryan Macklin’s supplement Red Star — and we also included the Bulldogs-inspired Fiasco playset No References Required
- The Fate Adversary Toolkit and Kaiju Incorporated: The RPG (Evil Hat Productions)
- Three Fate Accelerated RPGs from Dancing Lights Press: Starship Tyche, Kaiju Patrol, and Santa Claus Conquers the Martians
- Elysium Flare (VSCA)
- Leaves of Chiaroscuro (Bennett-Burks Design)
- Shadowcraft: The Glamour War and its Mission Folio adventure generator (Reroll Productions)
- The Small Folk (Phil Masters)
Bundle of Tentacles 5Our fifth all-new collection of Cthulhu Mythos-related RPG scenarios included titles from Stygian Fox Publishing, Arc Dream Publishing, and Black Armada, as well as a 19th-Century lecture on medieval and Renaissance libraries. (The applicability of historical details about 14th-Century scriptorium shelves to a Call of Cthulhu campaign is left as an exercise to the Keeper.)
- The Book of Contemporary Magical Things, modern-day items of supernatural power for horror, superhero, and urban fantasy games
- Fear’s Sharp Little Needles, a collection of 26 modern-day one-shot scenarios
- Hudson & Brand, Inquiry Agents of the Obscure (a Victorian-era consulting detective agency for Cthulhu by Gaslight) and its free play aids A Lens of Darkness, The Spirits of London, and The Thirteen
- Lovecraftesque, a no-prep, no-gamemaster storytelling game where the players generate new monstrosities for a slow-burn tale of suspense and horror
- Old Ones Rising (collecting The Unspeakable Oath issues #18-21)
- The Things We Leave Behind, an unsettling collection of six dark modern-day scenarios, along with its free 104-page set of play aids, The Mark of Evil
- “Libraries in the Medieval and Renaissance Periods“: “The Rede Lecture was delivered by Mr. John Willis Clark, M.A., the Registrar of Cambridge University, in the lecture room of anatomy and physiology yesterday (June 13th, 1894), the subject being ‘The position, arrangement, and fittings of libraries during the Middle Ages, and the Renaissance, with the special notes on the system of chaining books.’ The lecture was illustrated by lantern slides, and was open to the public, a few seats being reserved for members of the Senate and their friends.” You can also download this free ebook from Project Gutenberg.
Demon Lord VictimsAlongside a revival of our May 2017 Shadow of the Demon Lord Bundle, we presented this all-new companion collection of recent supplements and sourcebooks that explore the Lands in Shadow.
- Demon Lord’s Companion 2 and Forbidden Rules: New character options, combat rules, and interesting ways to reshape your campaign.
- Godless: A World in Fire and Blood: A complete alternate setting for Shadow of the Demon Lord, a post-apocalypse version of our own Earth where desperate survivors pick their way through the rubble of civilization and fight bloodthirsty warlords, degenerate mutants, rapacious biker gangs, horrid monsters, and of course, demons.
- Beyond the World’s Edge, a travelogue of the strange places and stranger denizens beyond the map in the core Shadow rulebook.
- Five gazetteers in the Lands in Shadow series: Borderlands of Tear, Caecras (crumbling capital of the Empire of Rûl), City of Death (Azl, northernmost city of the Confederacy), Kingdom of God (the Holy Kingdom), and A Land Divided (Old Edene).
- Seven Victims of the Demon Lord race sourcebooks: Between Two Worlds (fauns), Born to Kill (orcs), For Gold and Glory (dwarves), Ghosts in Machines (clockworks), Only Human, Stolen Lives (changelings). and Uncommon Courage (halflings).
Leagues of Gothic HorrorThe Leagues of Gothic Horror setting presents occult Victorian and Lovecraftian adventures for the Leagues of Adventure RPG from Triple Ace Games. In occult mysteries using the Ubiquity rules system, globetrotting members of the Leagues of Adventure chase restless spirits in haunted houses, shapeshifters in deep forests, and mummies in fog-shrouded streets.
- The Leagues of Adventure core rulebook (previously in our December 2015 Ubiquity Bundle), the Leagues of Gothic Horror setting book and its Expansion, and Appendix 1: Edgar Allan Poe
- Leagues of Cthulhu
- The essential sourcebooks Guide to Mordavia: Land of Horror and The Ministry of Unusual Affairs
- Guides to Apparitions, Black Magic, Lairs, Mummies, Shapeshifters, and Wicked Science
Palladium HorrorThis second installment in 2018’s “October Horrors” sequence featured an all-new collection of fright-filled RPGs from Palladium Books.
- Beyond the Supernatural Second Edition (2005)
- Nightbane and four of its World Books: Between the Shadows, Nightlands, Through the Glass Darkly, and Nightbane Survival Guide
- The zombie apocalypse game Dead Reign and two sourcebooks: Civilization Gone and Dark Places
Weird WarsOur 2018 “October Horrors” sequence lurched into view with two all-new collections featuring the Weird War I and Weird War II settings for Savage Worlds and the d20 System from Pinnacle Entertainment. The Weird War I collection, funded in a successful February 2016 Kickstarter campaign:
- Weird War I: Player’s Guide and the War Master’s Handbook, plus the free Creature Features Graf Schmidt (about a haunted zeppelin) and Gas Terror
- Five collections of player character Archetypes: American, British, French, German, and Civilian
- Six adventures: The 13th Warrior, Hellfighters, In Vino Veritas, No Man’s Land, Raid on Fort Douaumont, and the capstone of any Weird War I campaign, Twilight of the New Dawn
- Four Combat Maps: Bridge, No Man’s Land (the map), Trenches, and Village
- Horrors of Weird War I Figure Flats
- The Weird War I GM Screen Inserts
- The Weird War II campaign book and the adventure Island of Dreams for Savage Worlds
- Ardennes of Darkness for Savage Showdown
- The d20 sourcebooks and adventures Afrika Korpse, Blood on the Rhine, Dead From Above, Hell in the Hedgerows, Hell Freezes Over – The Russian Front, and Land of the Rising Dead
- The d20 monster manual Horrors of Weird War II
Tunnels & TrollsThis offer presented the vintage Flying Buffalo FRPG Tunnels & Trolls — the second fantasy RPG ever published — in its 2015 Deluxe version, plus a slew of solitaire and gamemastered adventures. Since its original publication in 1975, Tunnels & Trolls has stayed continuously in print, has never changed publishers or designers, and has remained rules-compatible across many editions — an unequalled longevity record.
- The 2015 Deluxe Tunnels & Trolls core rulebook (previously presented in our November 2016 Old School Revival 4), plus the Deluxe GM Screen, the T&T First Edition rules (1975), and the standalone spinoff game based on T&T, Monsters! Monsters!
- The 64-page T&T Adventures Japan quickstart rules booklet (here in English translation) is a fun manga-style introduction to T&T and has all the rules you need to play the solitaire adventures
- Four starting T&T solitaire adventures: Battle School, Buffalo Castle (the first solo RPG adventure ever published for any game), Sea of Mystery, and Sorcerer Solitaire
- Three mid-level T&T solos: Agent of Death, Naked Doom, and Sewers of Oblivion
- Three killer T&T solos: Arena of Khazan, City of Terrors, and Deathtrap Equalizer Dungeon
- Goblin Lake [previously in OSR 4, Nov 2016]
- Four classic T&T gamemastered modules: The Complete Dungeon of the Bear, Dwarf World, Seven Challenges of Kartejan, and Uncle Ugly’s Underground Doom
- Adventurers Compendium, a big collection of solos and GM scenarios from Sorcerer’s Apprentice magazine
Nobilis and ChuuboThis collection featured two landmark indie RPGs by star designer Jenna Moran (Exalted, Weapons of the Gods). Among 2,600 rules sets in RPG.net’s comprehensive Game Index, Jenna’s Nobilis, the diceless RPG of demigodlike Powers (think Sandman‘s The Endless or Piers Anthony’s Incarnations of Immortality), ranks #1. And Chuubo’s Marvelous Wish-Granting Engine adapts the Nobilis system for a warm-hearted RPG of heroic innocents in the style of Miyazaki films like Spirited Away and shows like Adventure Time.
- Nobilis 2E (the 2002 “coffee table” edition, the “Great White Book” originally from Hogshead Publishing Ltd.) and its free rules expansion Unlikely Flowerings
- Chuubo’s Marvelous Wish-Granting Engine [previously presented in our November 2014 Indie Cornucopia 2] plus its Quest Cards and Issue Cards
- Fortitude: By the Docks of Big Lake, Fortitude: The Glass-Maker’s Dragon (a massive 576-page campaign that will keep you playing for years), and Fortitude: The Legendary 139
- Chuubo’s: Techno Player’s Guide
- Chuubo’s Halloween Special
- Finding Home, a 63-page example of Chuubo’s play
Pendragon Arthurian LandsThis collection featured vintage 1990s location sourcebooks and scenarios for King Arthur Pendragon, Greg Stafford’s masterful game of knights seeking glory across the British Isles and beyond.
- Beyond the Wall (Caledonia)
- Land of Giants (Scandinavia)
- Pagan Shore (Ireland)
- Savage Mountains (Cumbria, AKA Wales) and Perilous Forest (western Cumbria)
- Saxons! (Germanic invaders on the south and east coasts)
- Three collections of adventures set across the Isle of Britain in Cambria, Logres, Anglia, and elsewhere: Blood and Lust, Tales of Mystic Tournaments, and Tales of the Spectre Kings
GDW 2300 ADThis all-new collection featured the original 1986-88 version of the Game Designers’ Workshop near-future SFRPG 2300 AD. (Mongoose Publishing resurrected this line in 2012, and we presented that version in our June 2014 Mongoose 2300 AD Bundle.)
- Both versions of the core rules set: Traveller: 2300 (the 1986 First Edition) and 2300 AD (the 1988 Second Edition)
- Two planet guides: the Aurore Sourcebook and the Nyotekundu Sourcebook
- The 2300 AD Equipment Guide and Ground Vehicle Guide
- Colonial Atlas
- The Kafer Sourcebook, one of the best books in the line
- Ships of the French Arm
- The adventures Bayern, Beanstalk, Energy Curve, Invasion, Kafer Dawn, Mission Arcturus, and Ranger
Beasts & BarbariansThe Barbarian Kings returned with this all-new collection featuring the 2017 Steel Edition of Beasts & Barbarians, the sword-and-sorcery campaign setting from GRAmel Publishing for Pinnacle Entertainment’s Savage Worlds RPG.
- Beasts & Barbarians Steel Edition Player Guide and the Steel Edition Game Master Guide, plus the Heroes of the Dominions character collection
- Three character supplements: Gladiators of the Dominions, Pirates of the Dominions, and Tattered Banners – Bandit Lords and Mercenary Captains
- Three location sourcebooks: Dark Places of the Dominions, Tricarnia – Land of Princes and Demons, Jalizar – City of Thieves
- Beasts of the Dominions
- Three adventures: Enyia’s Song, Soul in the Water, and Trollhunt
- Play aids: the Beasts & Barbarians GM Screen and the Beasts & Barbarians Steel Edition Figure Flats
DeathwatchWe presented two all-new collections that, between them, gathered the entire RPG line for Deathwatch, the Ulisses North America RPG (originally published by Fantasy Flight Games) about elite Space Marine Kill-teams safeguarding humanity against vile xenos (aliens), heretics, and daemons in the grim dark future of Warhammer 40,000. In loyal service to the Emperor, you undertake deadly missions in the Jericho Reach, a region of the Imperium on the brink of annihilation.
- The Deathwatch core rulebook (plus the free Final Sanction quickstart rules) and the useful Rites of Battle rules expansion
- The Emperor’s Chosen, with rules for veteran Deathwatch characters
- The bestiary Mark of the Xenos
- Two location books: The Jericho Reach and The Outer Reach
- The Achilus Assault, a sourcebook with secrets of the Crusade into the Jericho Reach
- Two books about the Chapters that provide Deathwatch recruits: First Founding and Honour the Chapter
- The scenarios Ark of Lost Souls, The Emperor Protects, Falling Star, and Rising Tempest
- Deathwatch Game Master’s Kit
OneDiceOneDice is the fast, flexible universal rules system from Cakebread & Walton (Renaissance). Using only a single six-sided die, OneDice lets you play any kind of campaign in any genre, and you can be up and running in minutes. It’s also a great introductory game for novices. This offer presented a large range of standalone OneDice rulebooks for many genres.
- OneDice Universal (Revised) (plus the OneDice Quickstart rules) — the book you want if you’re creating your own worlds and backgrounds
- A big bunch of standalone rulebooks, each presenting the OneDice system along with campaign settings and lots of shiny options tailored to that genre: B Movies, Cyberpunk, Fantasy, Pulp, Robin Hood, Space, Steampunk, Supers, and Urban Fantasy
- And the OneDice versions of Cakebread & Walton’s Pirates & Dragons and Abney Park’s Airship Pirates
SymbaroumSymbaroum is the dark-fantasy RPG from the Swedish game studio Järnringen, known for the post-apocalyptic Mutant: Heirs of Doom and the arabesque space opera Coriolis. Symbaroum is a gorgeous, detailed sandbox setting in the primeval forest of Davokar, a rich and mysterious world of horror, beauty, and marvels. This English-language collection treated players to unnerving hikes through ancient ruins, journeys on pitch-black waters under starless skies, and confrontations with barbarian chieftains and raging abominations.
- The essentials: the Symbaroum Core Rulebook and the Advanced Player’s Guide (and you may want the Abilities & Powers reference cards too)
- Lots of “lnndscapes” (scenarios): Adventure Pack 1 (start here); The Mark of the Beast and Tomb of Dying Dreams, the two follow-ups to the introductory adventure in the Core Rulebook; and Thistle Hold – Wrath of the Warden, first of a new seven-part campaign
- Useful play aids: the Symbaroum Game Master’s Screen and Map Set
- The Art of Symbaroum
Rifts® World BooksWe revived a streamlined version of our July 2017 Rifts® RPG offer as “Rifts Essentials,” and along with it we presented this all-new companion collection of Rifts supplements and sourcebooks that ranged across the setting’s transformed North America.
- World Book 1: Vampire Kingdoms (Revised), 11: Coalition War Campaign. 13: Lone Star, 15: Spirit West, 16: Federation of Magic (Revised), 20: Canada, 22: Free Quebec, and 30: D-Bees of North America
- Sourcebook 4: Coalition Navy
- The Vampires Sourcebook
- Adventure Sourcebook 3: The Black Vault
Mutant: Year ZeroThis collection presented the latest version of the Swedish post-apocalypse SFRPG Mutant, first published in 1984. Developed by the Free League design team (Tales From the Loop, Coriolis) and co-published in English by Modiphius Entertainment, Mutant: Year Zero – Roleplaying at the End of Days casts you as one of The People, heavily mutated humans sheltering in The Ark, an isolated settlement in the dawnworld. You’ll search the Zone for food, artifacts, other mutants, and knowledge — especially about The People’s own origin.
- The Mutant: Year Zero – Roleplaying at the End of Days core rulebook, plus the free Starter Booklet
- All three Zone Compendium supplements: 1: Lair of the Saurians, 2: Dead Blue Sea, and 3: “Die, Meat Eaters, Die!” (Modiphius also includes “Die, Meat Eaters, Die!” with the Genlab Alpha rulebook
- Both Zone Sector location guides: 1: The Doom Sphere and 2: Denizens of the Sink Hole
- The Genlab Alpha standalone rules expansion, about mutant animals in the apocalypse
- Mutant: Year Zero Gamemaster Screen
PonyfinderThe Champions of Everglow emerged from their fey realm with this collection featuring the Ponyfinder campaign setting from Silver Games LLC for D&D 5E and Pathfinder. Everglow is a world of magic and mystery, where the fey are in control and humanoid races are secondary. Foremost of the fey are Ponykind, who rallied behind their Queen to form the greatest empire Everglow has ever seen. Ponyfinder gives you everything you need to play four-footed player characters in Everglow or import pony PCs into your existing campaign.
- Ponyfinder Campaign Setting Unified Edition (for both D&D 5E and Pathfinder)
- The Tactics of Everglow rules expansion
- Races of Everglow, Tribes of Everglow, and the Everglow Bestiary
- The Unicorn’s Crown, the first installment of the seven-part adventure path To Found an Empire
- Three introductory scenarios for younger players from Playground Adventures: Ghost of the Pirate Queen, The Lonely Pony, and The Sweetest Secret
ArM5 Mythic EuropeThe Hermetic Magi returned yet again with this all-new collection of sourcebooks for Ars Magica Fifth Edition, the landmark Atlas Games RPG by Jonathan Tweet and Mark Rein-Hagen. This offer focused on Mythic Europe, the magical medieval homeland of the Order of Hermes. (Note: The Ars Magica line is sold through Warehouse 23.)
- Art & Academe
- The Church
- City & Guild
- Legends of Hermes
- Lords of Men plus its free Web Supplement
- Magi of Hermes
Super-Powered by M&M 3EThis collection of superheroic supplements from Misfit Studios, Rogue Genius Games, and Vigilance Press supported the Third Edition of Mutants & Masterminds, The World’s Greatest Superhero RPG, under Green Ronin Publishing‘s Super-Powered by M&M Trademark License.
- Better Mousetrap 3E and Metahuman Martial Arts 3E (Mistfit Studios)
- The Super Powered Legends Sourcebook and Super Powered Bestiary (Rogue Genius Games)
- Rogues, Rivals, & Renegades Collection Two, Due Vigilance: SixGun, and Devilish Duos: Strange Attractors (Vigilance Press)
Eclipse Phase 2Proxies from Firewall returned with this all-new collection featuring Eclipse Phase, the SFRPG of transhumanist survival from Posthuman Studios. We presented this new offer as a companion to a resleeving (revival) of the June 2014 Eclipse Phase Essentials. These newer supplements — funded in part by Posthuman’s successful April 2013 Transhuman Player’s Guide Kickstarter campaign — push your campaign to the Outer Reaches of the Solar System and beyond.
- Morph Recognition Guide
- Three Sunward sourcebooks: The Stars Our Destination Zone Stalkers, and Million Year Echo
- Two major sourcebooks for the Outer System, Rimward and Gatecrashing
- Argonauts, about Transhumanity’s leading scientific research organization
- The convention scenario Ego Hunter, in which all the player characters are forks of the same person, working together to track down their original (alpha) self
- Infinite & Indivisible, an 11-track .MP3 soundtrack of ambient Eclipse Phase music by Scott Fox of the experimental tribal-electronic band iVardensphere (Edmonton, Alberta)
Delta Green 2This all-new collection featured Arc Dream Publishing‘s spectacular modern-day Cthulhu Mythos conspiracy-horror RPG, Delta Green. In both its original version as a Call of Cthulhu campaign setting (previously presented in our March 2014 Delta Green Bundle) and in this standalone incarnation funded in a smash September 2015 Kickstarter campaign, DG‘s compelling mix of conspiracies, UFOs, intelligence tactics, and Mythos terror has brought it unsurpassed praise.
- The Delta Green Agent’s Handbook and Handler’s Guide core rulebooks (plus the Briefing Documents rules summary and the free Need to Know quickstart rules)
- The scenario collection A Night at the Opera (a compilation of the scenarios published separately as Extremophilia, Music From a Darkened Room, Observer Effect, Reverberations, The Star Chamber, and Viscid)
- The ready-to-play one-shot scenario Kali Ghati
- The Delta Green Handler’s Screen
- Two collections of short stories: Extraordinary Renditions by Kenneth Hite, Gareth Ryder-Hanrahan, and others; and Tales from Failed Anatomies by Delta Green co-creator Dennis Detwiller (funded partly through his Patreon campaign
Apocalypse Engine 3The Masters of Ceremonies returned with this new collection of RPGs Powered by the Apocalypse — that is, based on Vincent Baker’s landmark RPG Apocalypse World. Many of the games this time came from the prolific Magpie Games.
- Bluebeard’s Bride and its expansion, Bluebeard’s Bride: Book of Rooms
- Three of Magpie’s “ashcan editions” (full-length previews): Pasión de las Pasiones: Ashcan Edition (Latino telenovela soap-opera melodrama), The Ward: Acute Care Edition (TV hospital drama), and Velvet Glove: Notebook Edition (1970s girl gangs)
- Urban Shadows (previously in our November 2015 Indie Cornucopia 3) and its new expansion, Urban Shadows: Dark Streets
- Undying (previously in our October 2016 Bundle of Nerves 4)
Dungeon World 3For a third time the Dungeoneers brought forth from the underworld a new treasure chest of top-quality supplements and adventures for Dungeon World, the Apocalypse Engine fantasy RPG from Sage Kobold Press.
- Four massive supplements from Red Box Vancouver: the campaign setting Space Wurm vs. Moonicorn and the monster manuals Great Monsters of Crime, A Market in the Woods, and The End of Known Space (the last three gathered from Johnstone Metzger’s long-running Monthly Monsters project on Patreon)
- Lampblack & Brimstone’s terrific overland adventure supplement The Perilous Wilds (previously offered in our January 2016 Dungeon World 2) and three more supplements in the Perilous Wilds line: Perilous Deeps, Freebooters on the Frontier, and Mad Vandel’s Map Pack
- Three more Lampblack & Brimstone supplements: A Book of Beasts, 20 Dungeon Starters, and A Folio of Followers (24 nonplayer character cards)
- The Boughs campaign setting from Sandy Pug Games, plus the Boughs playbook Ranger of the Vast
- The adventure front Grim Hunt (Porcupine Publishing)
- And like the two previous offers, this one included the Dungeon World core rulebook
GUMSHOE 2The Private Investigators shuffled back out of the shadows with more mystery and investigative scenarios for the GUMSHOE System by Robin D. Laws from Pelgrane Press. This all-new offer accompanied the second resurrection of our September 2013 Bundle of GUMSHOE, which included the Night’s Black Agents, Ashen Stars, and Mutant City Blues rulebooks.
- Vampiric and occult conspiracies to uncover in Kenneth Hite’s Night’s Black Agents: Double Tap, The Dubai Reckoning, Looking Glass: Hong Kong, and Looking Glass: Mumbai
- Investigations for the far-future Laser law-enforcement officials in Ashen Stars by Robin D. Laws: Accretion Disk, The Justice Trade, and Xeno-Archeology!
- Cases for the cops investigating super-powered criminals in Robin’s Mutant City Blues: Brief Cases and Mutant City Spies
- Several GUMSHOE-related installments of Ken Writes About Stuff: Alchemy, Goëtia, Moon Dust Men: MAJESTIC Overwatch and Moon Dust Men: Galileo Uplift, The School of Night, Voodoo 1 – Magic and Voodoo 2 – The Invisibles
MindjammerThis collection featured Mindjammer, Sarah Newton’s transhuman SFRPG from Mindjammer Press, co-published by Modiphius Entertainment. In the New Commonality of Humankind — a hyperadvanced far future of realistic aliens, lost colony worlds, and the vast Mindscape shared consciousness — Mindjammer lets you play hardened mercs, cunning corpocrats, culture agents and memetic engineers, aliens and para-human hominids, scouts and socialites, uplifted animals, androids, and even sentient starships. The Second Age of Space in the 17th Millennium is the stage for transcendent cutting-edge space opera in the tradition of Iain M. Banks, Cordwainer Smith, Alistair Reynolds, Charles Stross, Ken MacLeod, and Vernor Vinge.
- The Mindjammer RPG corebook (the Fate Core version)
- Core Worlds Sourcebook, The Far Havens, and Children of Orion – The Venu Sourcebook
- The City People scenario and the Hearts and Minds campaign adventure
- The Enhanced Commonality Space Schematic poster map and Sarah Newton’s Mindjammer – The Novel (originally presented in the very first Bundle of Holding offer, February 2013)
Knights of the Dinner TableThis big collection presented over 1,600 pages of the long-running Knights of the Dinner Table comic series by Jolly R. Blackburn from Kenzer and Company.
- No less than ten KoDT Bundle of Trouble omnibus collections that together compile the first 30 issues of Knights of the Dinner Table magazine: Volume One, Volume Two, Volume Three, Volume Four, Volume Five, Volume Six, Volume Seven, Volume Eight, Volume Nine, Volume Ten
- Three KoDT Tales From the Vault albums of early strips from four different magazines: Volume One, Volume Two, and Volume Three
- The CattlePunk Chronicles Volume One: Outlaw Trail and Volume Two: Four Herdsmen of the Apocalypse
- Men That Hack, The Java Joint, and KoDT Special #1: Last Man Standing
Clement SectorThe Gypsy Knights arrived from the Conduit wormhole with a broad survey of the Clement Sector, the science fiction setting from Gypsy Knights Games. The Clement Sector line uses Gypsy Knights’ version of the Cepheus Engine, an Open Game License version derived from the Traveller System Reference Document, based in turn on the 2008 First Edition of Mongoose Publishing’s Traveller. These sourcebooks and adventures adapt easily to Traveller or any proto-Traveller campaign.
- Clement Sector: The Rules and the Clement Sector Core Setting Book
- Subsector Sourcebook 1: Cascadia and Sourcebook 2: Franklin
- Anderson & Felix Guide to Naval Architecture and Ships of Clement Sector 16: Rucker-Class Merchant
- The Cascadia Adventures and 21 Plots Go Forth
MythrasThe Design Mechanics, who brought us a RuneQuest Sixth Edition offer in 2014, returned with an all-new collection featuring Mythras, the revamped and rebranded edition of RQ6 — one of the greatest fantasy RPGs ever — from The Design Mechanism.
- The Mythras core rulebook, plus the free (and quite fine) Mythras Imperative quickstart rules
- Mythic Britain and the Mythic Britain Companion, along with Mythic Rome and the Mythic Rome Maps
- Three Mythras adventures: A Gift From Shamash, Madness & Other Colours, and Xamoxis’ Cleansing
- The Classic Fantasy supplement (dungeon crawls using the Mythras rules), the Classic Fantasy Expert Set, and three Classic Fantasy adventures: G1 These Violent Delights, M1 The Terror of Ettinmarsh, and N1 Tomb of the Mad Wizard
Hero KidsThe Kids of Rivenshore discovered this big collection featuring Hero Kids, the fast and fun introductory RPG perfect for kids aged 4 to 10. Complete in just 50 pages, Hero Kids has simple rules that use only six-sided dice, an opposed-dice system that keeps everyone in the game, and play times of an hour or so.
- The complete Hero Kids Fantasy RPG rulebook with its introductory adventure, Basement O Rats (plus the free Heroes coloring book)
- Hero Cards II, Hero Cards III (exotic heroes), Hero Cards IV – Forest Friends (animal heroes), and Hero Cards V – Monstrous Heroes, along with Pet Cards I, Pet Cards II, and Equipment Cards
- Monster Compendium
- All five Space Expansions: Space Hero Cards I and Space Hero Cards II, Trouble at Threshold Station, Tyranny’s Shadow, and Secret of the Crystal Caves
- Five Normal adventures: Curse of the Shadow Walkers, Escape from the Ghost Pirates, Wizard’s Tower, Fire In Rivenshore, and Yuletide Journey
- Five Hard adventures: Tomb of the Lost King, Mines of Martek, The Lost Village, Glade of the Unicorn, and Maze of the Minotaur
Feng Shui 2The Dragons returned with this new collection featuring the 2015 Second Edition of Hong Kong movie action RPG Feng Shui from Atlas Games. Designed by Robin D. Laws (Cthulhu Confidential, Hillfolk, GUMSHOE), Feng Shui hits you with ancient sorcerers, transformed animals, control-freak Shaolin monks, and cyborg apes. Armed with the secrets of feng shui, they aim to conquer the past, present, and future. Only you have the guts, guns, and flying feet to stop them.
- The Feng Shui 2 core rulebook and the free Red Packet Rumble demo pack
- The introductory scenario and quickstart rules set Hong Kong Task Force Double Eight
- All the Feng Shui Second Edition supplements: Secrets of the Chi War, the updated adventure Burning Shaolin Redux, the Game Master screen with its insert booklet, A Fistful of Fight Scenes, and the essay collection by Robin D. Laws, Blowing Up the Movies: Game the Action Movie Classics
- Five faction sourcebooks from Feng Shui First Edition: Blood of the Valiant (The Guiding Hand), Elevator to the Netherworld (Inner Warriors), Gorilla Warfare (Jammers), Seal of the Wheel (Ascended), and Thorns of the Lotus (Eaters of the Lotus)
- The Feng Shui First Edition monster book, Glimpse of the Abyss
Deadlands ReloadedThe Rail Barons brought us these two collections featuring Deadlands Reloaded, Pinnacle Entertainment‘s update of its classic Weird West tabletop roleplaying game Deadlands for the Savage Worlds system.
Deadlands Reloaded: This offer presented the core rulebooks and key supplements. If you’re new to Deadlands, start here.
- The Deadlands Reloaded Player’s Guide and Marshal’s Handbook (Explorer’s Edition) and the Savage Worlds Deluxe Edition rules, plus the free Classic and Reloaded Conversion Guide
- The supplements Ghost Towns, Trail Guides Volume 1, and the Deadlands Reloaded monster manual Grim Prairie Trails
- …Not to be confused with the Grim Prairie Tunes soundtrack
- The Blood Drive adventure trilogy — 1: Bad Times on the Goodnight, 2: High Plains Drovers, and 3: Range War!, and the short adventure All the Purty Little Horses
- Deadlands Reloaded GM Screen Inserts and the Map o’ the Weird West
- The Art o’ the Weird West
Deadlands Servitors: The Weird West of the alternate 1880s is blighted by the Reckoners, four otherwordly entities: Famine, War, Pestilence, and Death. Their Servitors on Earth — the Reverend Ezekiah Grimme, Susquehanna shaman Raven, mad scientist Darius Hellstromme, and the undead assassin called Stone — work to make the American frontier a Deadland. The posse of player characters can face down and drive out these evil minions of apocalypse (they can try, anyway) in four immense “Plot Point Campaigns” that stretch across the Weird West. Any one of these campaigns can keep your posse busy for eight months to a year. This offer included all four.
- The Flood (set in the Great Maze, what’s left of California)
- The Last Sons (set in the Heart o’ the West)
- Stone and a Hard Place (the Southwest)
- Good Intentions (Deseret and the City o’ Gloom)
- Stone and a Hard Place bonuses funded in the January 2015 Kickstarter campaign: Combat Map Set 1 and Set 2, S&HP Figure Flats, The Tombstone Seven (pregenerated player characters), and Lone Killers of the Southwest (historical gunfighters in Savage Worlds terms), plus the free S&HP Player’s Guide and S&HP Map Pack
- Good Intentions bonuses funded in its September 2016 Kickstarter: GI Heroes o’ Gloom (pregenerated characters), the Good Intentions maps Skullchucker Arena and City o’ Gloom Poster Map, and the free GI Player’s Guide and GI Map Pack
- The Blood, Sweat, and Gears soundtrack
What’s O.L.D. is N.E.W.ENworld contributed this strong collection featuring EN Publishing’s What’s O.L.D. is N.E.W., a system of three crunchy, tactical, toolkit-oriented RPGs designed by Russ “Morrus” Morrissey: O.L.D. (medieval fantasy), N.O.W. (’80s action heroes), and N.E.W. (far-future science fiction). Using the extensive tools in each book, you can easily create your own races, lifepath careers, planets, freeform spell-paths, starships, strongholds, martial arts, and monsters. Focus on one genre, or mix-and-match them to create urban fantasy, cyberpunk, or spells-in-space. Hack the system, mold it to your setting, and — because the free WOIN Rules Reference Document is designated Open Game Content — even publish your creations free or for profit.
- N.E.W.: The Science Fiction Roleplaying Game and the free adventure Death on Ascalaon
- Several N.E.W. supplements: Starship Construction Manual, Starship Recognition Manual, Racebuilding Engine, Real Solspace: A Guide to our Stellar Neighborhood, and Trappist
- O.L.D.: The Fantasy Heroic Roleplaying Game and the free adventure The Haunting of Calrow Ruins
- An introductory sandbox campaign for O.L.D., The Ills of Hengistbury together with the free Holdenshire Primer
- The unapologetically deadly O.L.D. meta-dungeon crawl You’re All Doomed!
- Three supplements for contemporary fast-and-furious cinematic action: Modern Core, Modern Equipment, and Action Careers
- A science fiction survival horror setting about a terraforming colony beset by predatory aliens, Xenomorphs: The Fall of Somerset Landing
Jovian ChroniclesThis collection featured the Dream Pod 9 SFRPG of a Solar System on the brink of war, Jovian Chronicles.
- The Silhouette CORE Deluxe Edition, the rules system that underpins Dream Pod 9’s Heavy Gear
- Jovian Chronicles Player’s Handbook Second Edition and the Jovian Chronicles Companion
- Essential equipment and vehicle supplements: Spacer’s Guide, Mechanical Catalog 1, Mechanical Catalog 2, and Space Equipment Handbook
- Ships of the Fleet Volume 1: Jovian Confederation, Volume 2: Jovian Confederation, and Volume 3: CEGA
- Six Planet Sourcebooks: CISLunar Space, Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, and Jupiter
- The campaign supplement The Chaos Principle
- Jovian Chronicles Gamemaster Handbook & Screen
- The Art of Jovian Chronicles Volume 1
7th Sea 2EThe Explorer’s Society brought us this collection featuring the 2016 Second Edition of game designer John Wick‘s swashbuckling FRPG 7th Sea. The February 2016 7th Sea 2E Kickstarter campaign broke all roleplaying records.
- The 7th Sea Core Rulebook 2E and Heroes & Villains
- Nations of Theah Volume 1 and Volume 2, plus Pirate Nations
- Four free full-color 7th Sea art packs: Heroes, Villains, Nations of Theah: Landscapes, and Nations of Theah: Coat of Arms, made available by 7th Sea publisher John Wick Presents to creators who publish their own 7th Sea supplements and adventures through the DriveThruRPG Explorer’s Society community content program.
John Wick PresentsAward-winning game designer John Wick (7th Sea, Legend of the Five Rings) brought us this collection of his many diverse indie RPGs. This offer ran as a companion to our 7th Sea 2E Bundle.
- Wicked Fantasy and the Wicked Fantasy Companion — John Wick and Gillian Fraser’s highly original reimaginings of traditional fantasy races
- Houses of the Blooded, the expansions Coronets But Never Crowns and Wilderness, and the standalone companion game Blood & Honor (set in Old Japan)
- Wield and the Wield Companion — a game where you play a super-weapon, and your human wielder is just a reserve of hit points
- The Big Book of Little Games
- The Shotgun Diaries (zombie survival horror)
- The Aegis Project (epic science fiction across five centuries — with mechs!)
- Play Dirty 15th Anniversary Edition and Play Dirty 2 – Even Dirtier (despicable, dastardly, and downright dishonest gamemastering advice)
Dragon Age and Fantasy AGEThe Grey Wardens discovered this collection featuring the two Adventure Game Engine (AGE) fantasy tabletop roleplaying games from Green Ronin Publishing, Dragon Age and Fantasy AGE. Along with these simple and fast-playing AGE games, this offer presented the campaign settings Thedas (from the BioWare Dragon Age computer game) and Titansgrave: The Ashes of Valkana, seen in a Geek & Sundry video series hosted by TableTop star Wil Wheaton.
- The comprehensive 440-page Dragon Age Core Rulebook plus the free Quick Start Guide and the free introductory adventure Duty Unto Death
- The Dragon Age adventure collection Blood in Ferelden and Dragon Age Game Master’s Kit
- The Fantasy AGE Basic Rulebook, Fantasy AGE Bestiary, and Fantasy AGE Game Master’s Kit
- The Fantasy AGE science-fantasy setting Titansgrave: The Ashes of Valkana and its introductory adventure Titansgrave: The Hermit’s Road
- Three Fantasy AGE Encounters (short side treks): Drive for Justice (character levels 1-3), Children’s Crusade (levels 1-4), and Menace From the Mines (levels 5-8)
Traveller: The New EraThe Far Futurists returned from the shattered wreckage of the Third Imperium with this collection featuring Traveller: The New Era, GDW’s 1992 version of the star-spanning science-fiction tabletop roleplaying game of collapse and renewal in a fallen galactic empire. The corrupt Third Imperium fell to civil war and the artificially intelligent Virus. Now vigorous survivors are forging a better, more vibrant history across ten thousand worlds. In the New Era, the future starts now.
- The Traveller: The New Era Deluxe Edition, including the 160-page technical architecture sourcebook Fire Fusion & Steel
- Essential sourcebooks: Survival Margin, World Tamer’s Handbook, and Vampire Fleets
- The Regency government in the Spinward Marches keeps the Imperial dream alive in two sourcebooks: Keepers of the Flame and the Regency Combat Vehicle Guide
- All four books in the Star Vikings set: Path of Tears, Smash & Grab, Reformation Coalition Equipment Guide, and Star Vikings itself
- Aliens of the Rim
- The complete Guilded Lilly adventure trilogy: 1: The Guilded Lilly, 2: Belly of the Beast, and 3: Into the Darkness
- TNE Players’ Forms and TNE Referee’s Screen
Heroes UnlimitedThe Sentinels of Liberty and Justice delivered this collection featuring Heroes Unlimited, the Palladium Books RPG of superheroic action by Kevin Siembieda.
- The core rules: Heroes Unlimited™ 2nd Edition (1998)
- Character supplements: Heroes Unlimited Game Master’s Guide™, Powers Unlimited™ One, Villains Unlimited™ 2E
- Campaign books: Century Station™, Gramercy Island™, Mutant Underground™, and Armageddon Unlimited™
- Move out into the superheroic cosmos with Aliens Unlimited™ Revised and the Aliens Unlimited™ Galaxy Guide
- Paper Miniatures 1: Century Station™ C-SWAT and 2: Century Station™ Cops
The Dark EyeThe Dragon Egg Academy prepared this collection featuring the English-language edition from Ulisses Spiele North America of the leading German RPG of heroic fantasy, The Dark Eye.
- The Dark Eye Core Rules plus the free Quickstart Rules
- Supplements about the game’s principal setting, the sprawling continent of Aventuria: Aventuria Almanac, Aventurian Bestiary, and the Aventuria Map Set
- The introductory adventure Revelations From Heaven
- Six short Heroic Works adventures: A Goblin More or Less, Emperor of Thieves, Kibakadabra, The Molted Serpent, The Thorwal Drum, and Witch’s Dance
- Useful accessories: The Dark Eye Game Master Screen with its companion booklet Inns & Taverns, the Character Sheets Pack, and Dark Eye Figure Flats
0one BlueprintsThe Blue Printers drew up this giant collection featuring RPG maps and bestselling blueprints from 0one Games. You may have seen 0one’s fine work on the massive Great City Campaign Setting we presented in July 2017. These state-of-the-art interactive .PDF blueprints enhance any medieval fantasy campaign with beautifully drafted castles, crypts, taverns, dockyards, towers, islands, pirate lairs, drow strongholds, Wild West frontier towns, and even Jules Verne’s Nautilus submarine.
- The Great City set itself (previously in 0one’s Great City Bundle, July 2017), plus six sets of ward blueprints — Army Ward, Castle Ward, Dock Ward, Residence Ward, Temple Ward, and Trades Ward — and seven additional blueprint sets from around the Great City: Cold Crypts, Cutthroat’s Alley, Graveyard, Hope Park, Marketplace, Prophet’s Court, and The Saltshacks
- Crimson Sea, Drow City, Ironhill Citadel, and Wild West “virtual boxed sets” with many dozens of maps and posters in each collection
- The “Deep Blues” series of blueprints for modern, historical, steampunk, and alternate-history games: 221B Baker Street (Holmes’s home), Airship, Nautilus (Jules Verne’s submarine), and Victorian House
Hellfrost AtlasThe Triple Aces returned with a second collection featuring Hellfrost, the frozen epic fantasy setting from Triple Ace Games for Pinnacle Entertainment’s Savage Worlds. Several of these titles were funded in Triple Ace’s July 2014 Kickstarter campaign.
- The spectacular full-color 386-page Hellfrost Atlas of the Frozen North and its companion Hellfrost Map Sheets supplement
- The massive Adventure Codex, a 554-page compendium of 20 scenarios
- Five Hellfrost City Books: City Book 1: Cities of the Freelands, 2: Cities of Magic, 3: Cities of the Crystalflow, 4: Cities of Royalty, and 5: Freetown, City of Crime
- Hellfrost Resource Management Second Edition
- The Hellfrost Action Deck
Chronicles of DarknessThe Tenebrous Chroniclers brought us this collection featuring the 2004 First Edition World of Darkness rulebook (later rechristened the Chronicles of Darkness) and its blue-book support line from White Wolf Game Studio.
- The World of Darkness First Edition rulebook (2004)
- Supplements for players: the Armory and Armory Reloaded weapon books, Skinchangers (about humans who take animal form) and World of Darkness: Changing Breeds (about inhuman were-beasts who take human form), and Ready-Made Player Characters (World of Darkness)
- Storyteller sourcebooks: Antagonists, Urban Legends, Tales From the 13th Precinct (cops and the law in the World of Darkness), and Dogs of War (about warfare)
- Two Storytelling Adventure System scenarios: Ruins of Ur and The Harvesters
Dark Heresy 1EFrom the 41st Millennium the Inquisition delivered two collections featuring the 2008 First Edition of Dark Heresy, the first RPG set in the grim, dark future of Warhammer 40,000.
- The Dark Heresy First Edition rulebook and the free Edge of Darkness quickstart rules
- Essential supplements: Inquisitor’s Handbook, Radical’s Handbook (and its free supplement Salvation Demands Sacrifice), and the Dark Heresy 1E Game Master’s Kit
- Sourcebooks about specific Inquisitorial orders: Blood of Martyrs (the Ecclesiarchy), Book of Judgement (the Adeptus Arbites), Daemon Hunter (the Ordo Malleus and the Grey Knights), and The Lathe Worlds (the Adeptus Mechanicus)
- Disciples of the Dark Gods (cults, secrets, and conspiracies)
- Creatures Anathema (bestiary)
- Ascension (high-level play) and its overflow book Heed the Higher Call
- Purge the Unclean (three adventures)
- Haarlock’s Legacy, a loosely connected adventure sequence: 1. Tattered Fates; 2. Damned Cities; 3. Dead Stars
- The Apostasy Gambit adventure trilogy: 1. The Black Sepulchre; 2. The Church of the Damned; 3. The Chaos Commandment
Cypher SystemThe Invisible Sun manifested this all-new collection featuring the Cypher System universal rules set from Monte Cook Games — — the system that underpins Numenera and The Strange.
- The essentials: the complete Cypher System Rulebook, its Expanded Worlds rules expansion, and the supplements Cults, Factions, and Syndicates and Extreme Cyphers
- The Gods of the Fall campaign setting (where you discover the spark of your own godhood in a dark age after the divine world’s destruction), the introductory adventure After the Nightfall, and the conversion book Gods Beyond: Converting Gods of the Fall for Numenera/The Strange
- The Predation campaign setting (time travellers fighting aliens and genetically engineered dinosaurs in the Cretaceous Era), its introductory adventure The Cawdor Complex, and the conversion guide Way of the Dinosaur
- Assault on Singularity Base — a massive convention event for seven Gamemasters and 36 players
One Ring Journeys (formerly The One Ring 2)This companion added supplements for The One Ring Roleplaying Game from Cubicle 7 Entertainment.
- Adventurer’s Companion
- Erebor – The Lonely Mountain
- Horse-Lords of Rohan
- Journeys and Maps
- Ruins of the North
The Dracula DossierThe shadowy supervisors of Project Edom revealed this comprehensive collection featuring The Dracula Dossier. Funded by a spectacular November 2014 Kickstarter campaign, The Dracula Dossier is an epic improvisational horror-espionage campaign for star designer Kenneth Hite‘s Night’s Black Agents, the GUMSHOE game of burned spies vs. vampires from Pelgrane Press. Ben Riggs at Geek & Sundry called The Dracula Dossier the greatest RPG campaign of all time.
- The Night’s Black Agents core rulebook and the free quickstart adventure Excess Baggage
- The Dracula Dossier Director’s Handbook and the accompanying Dracula Deck (free Director’s Handbook preview)
- Dracula Unredacted, the complete text of Bram Stoker’s novel Dracula with all the revealing parts restored (free Dracula Unredacted preview)
- The Edom Files and The Edom Field Manual
- The Hawkins Papers, a collection of intriguing and sinister handouts
- The Thrill of Dracula, Kenneth Hite’s nonfiction discourse on the ever-shifting portrayals of Dracula in novels and film
- The Van Helsing Letter, an adventure distributed for Free RPG Day 2016 (also includes the free 13th Age adventure Swords Against the Dead!)
Indie Cornucopia 5The Fellowship of the Horn returned with our fifth annual collection of top-quality small-press RPGs.
- Blood and Bone (Arcana Games)
- Daring Comics RPG (Daring Entertainment) and three of its supplements: #1 Teleportation, #2 Powers Unleashed, and #3 Power-Armor (and check the Daring Comics RPG adventure Little Tin God, not part of this offer)
- MASHED (Brabblemark Press)
- Puppetland 2E (Arc Dream Publishing)
- Seven Wonders (Pelgrane Press)
- The Sprawl (Ardens Ludere)
- vs. Stranger Stuff (Fat Goblin Games)
Worldbuilder’s Toolkit 5The Master Planners returned yet again with our fifth annual collection of gamemastering aids. The Toolkits are the Bundle of Holding’s most successful series, and this fifth offer was far and away the most successful Toolkit to date.
- Be a Better Campaign Master, Book One: Building the World (Absolute Tabletop)
- Kobold Guide to Plots & Campaigns (Kobold Press)
- A Magical Medieval Society: Western Europe 3E (Expeditious Retreat Press)
- Hand-Drawn City Maps by Alyssa Faden — an exclusive collection available only in this offer and nowhere else (but you can see a few of these maps in Alyssa’s Cartographers’ Guild portfolio)
- Palladium Compendium of Weapons, Armour, & Castles (Palladium Books)
- Sly Flourish’s Fantastic Locations (Sly Flourish)
- Ultimate Toolbox (Alderac Entertainment Group)
Double Castles & CrusadesThe Troll Lords returned with Castles & Crusades Essentials, a newly revised, revamped, and expanded edition of our February 2016 offer featuring Castles & Crusades, the old-school-new-rules FRPG from Troll Lord Games. This new version added several key supplements — and everyone who bought the offer during its original 2016 run also received the new additions automatically. The Trolls also brought us an all-new companion offer, the Castles & Crusades Bundle 2, with major supplements and adventures. Castles & Crusades Essentials
- Players Handbook 7th Printing
- Castle Keepers Guide
- Monsters & Treasure 4th printing
- Arms & Armor (2016 edition)
- A01 Assault on Blacktooth Ridge
- Character Reference Sheets
- Castle Keeper Screens
- Mystical Companions (C&C version)
- Of Gods & Monsters
- Expanding Classes
- Elemental Spells
- Four supplements in the Codex series: Codex Celtarum, Codex Germania, Codex Nordica, and Codex Slavorum
Old School Revival 5Rising ever higher in level, the Stalwart Revivalists delivered from the Outer Planes our fifth annual hoard of games, campaign settings, and modules celebrating the Old School Revival.
- Dragon Kings (Soldier-Spy)
- 2016 Dodecahedron Cartographic Review (Dyson Logos, ZERObarrier) — and this offer also included Dyson’s Business Cardography, a set of ten business-card dungeon geomorphs that aren’t available anywhere else (unless you ask him nicely)
- Gathox Vertical Slum (DIY RPG Productions)
- Index Card RPG (Runehammer Games)
- Mortzengersturm, The Mad Manticore of the Prismatic Peak (Hydra Cooperative)
- The Nightmares Underneath (Red Box Vancouver) (try before you buy with the Nightmares Underneath Free Edition) and its dungeon incursion supplement City of Poison
- Three Red Tide books by Kevin Crawford of Sine Nomine Publishing: Red Tide: A Campaign Sourcebook and Sandbox Toolkit; An Echo, Resounding: A Sourcebook for Lordship and War; and The Crimson Pandect: A Handbook of Eldritch Lore
Esteren 2Our fellowship of Magientists returned with this all-new collection featuring the French medieval gothic-horror RPG Shadows of Esteren. This offer marked the public debut of the long-awaited Esteren Book 3, Dearg. (Note that most of the titles in this offer aren’t available on DriveThruRPG.)
- Shadows of Esteren Book 3: Dearg was funded in a spectacular October 2016 Kickstarter campaign.
- This offer included Occultism, the sourcebook and adventure of esoteric mysticism in the Tri-Kazel Peninsula.
- Cartography of Tri-Kazel: A collection of beautiful full-color maps and heraldic arms.
- RISE and Dearg soundtracks: Agate RPG releases soundtrack albums of atmospheric music for Esteren play sessions. You can hear all the Esteren albums on Bandcamp and Soundcloud.
- Esteren Culinary Journey: Unlocked as a US$100,000 stretch goal in the December 2014 Occultism Kickstarter campaign, these recipes for a complete three-course dinner of Tri-Kazelian cuisine were designed by French chef Thibaud Villanova of Gastronogeek.
RippersThe Order of St. George emerged from hiding with this collection featuring Rippers, the high-action campaign of Victorian-era monster-hunting for the Savage Worlds rules system from Pinnacle Entertainment. Fog-filled horror in the gothic style of the Penny Dreadful TV series and the 2004 film Van Helsing, Rippers Resurrected strode into the gaslight in a triumphant October 2015 Kickstarter campaign.
- The essential books: Rippers Resurrected Player’s Guide and Game Master’s Handbook
- Archetypes (a character collection), Frightful Expeditions (worldbook), and the complete Plot Point campaign Lord of the Underworld
- Five characteristically spooky Combat Maps: Ancient Tomb, Castle Courtyard, Country House, Lodge, and Urban Alley and Rooftops
- The Rippers World Map, the Rippers Resurrected Custom GM Screen Inserts, and the Deluxe Character and Campaign Journal
- The Lost Library (an archive of the entire First Edition Rippers line)
World War CthulhuThe Maddened Scholars escaped the sanitarium with this collection featuring World War Cthulhu, Cubicle 7 Entertainment’s line of Call of Cthulhu supplements and scenarios in which brave agents of Britain’s Secret Intelligence Service face Lovecraftian terrors — and humanity’s own darkest impulses — against a backdrop of 20th-Century conflict. In World War II, the Special Operations Executive fights a two-front war against both Axis and Mythos. In the 1960s and ’70s, as the Cold War threatens nuclear destruction, Section 46 continues a personal battle against the insidious influence of a much older enemy.
- The Darkest Hour corebook and the Europe Ablaze campaign [both previously offered in our October 2015 Bundle of Tentacles 3]
- World War Cthulhu: London, a Blitz-era sourcebook that nicely complements the Cthulhu Britannica London boxed set in our December 2016 Cthulhu Britannica Bundle
- The SOE Handbook
- Cold War, which extends the Mythos conflict into the 1960s, and the Section 46 Operations Manual, which pushes it into the 1970s
Demon: The DescentTo kick off this year’s “October Horrors” sequence of horror and suspense RPG offers, the Free Agency brought us this collection featuring Demon: The Descent, the Chronicles of Darkness game from Onyx Path Publishing of Unchained techgnostic renegades against the God-Machine.
- The Demon: The Descent corebook [previously presented in our January 2016 Nest of Spies collection] and the free Quickstart rules
- The World of Darkness First Edition rulebook (2004), required to play Demon: The Descent and the other Chronicles of Darkness games
- Essential supplements: Flowers of Hell: The Demon Players Guide, the Demon Storyteller’s Guide, and World of Darkness: The God-Machine Chronicle
- Two location books: Splintered City: Seattle and Demon Seed Collection
- Useful Infrastructure: Demon Translation Guide, referrer”>Demon: The Descent Storyteller’s Screen, and Demon Ready-Made Characters
- Heirs to Hell, about the children of demons
- Dark Eras: Into the Cold, a Cold War historical setting
- Mortal Remains, a book for mortal hunters of demons and other supernaturals (previously presented in our January 2017 Hunter: The Vigil offer)
- The God-Machine Chronicle Anthology (fiction)
MaelstromThe Fighting Fantasists returned with a new offer from Arion Games featuring Maelstrom, Alexander Scott’s 1984 FRPG of 16th-Century Tudor magick and danger. Originally published by Puffin Books under the Adventure Gamebooks banner (alongside the famous Fighting Fantasy series), Maelstrom introduced a generation of British youth to roleplaying. Two brand-new Maelstrom titles (Gothic and North Yorkshire Moors) debuted in this comprehensive collection.
- The 1984 Maelstrom rulebook and the Maelstrom Companion published 25 years later
- Maelstrom Domesday, a standalone game adapting the system to Anglo-Norman England, AD 1058 (previously offered in our Bundle of the Ages 2) plus the free Domesday Quickstart rules
- Maelstrom Gothic, a brand-new standalone game that debuted in this offer, that adapts the system to 1850s Victorian England
- Domesday Investigators Guide (for players) and Domesday Maps and Charts
- Domesday North Yorkshire Moors, a location supplement, also debuted in this offer
- Classic Fantasy Toolkit and Classic Fantasy Bestiary, for traditional dungeon-crawls using the Maelstrom system
- Beggars Companion
- Two Maelstrom Quarterly supplements: MQ1 Tournaments and MQ2 Inns & Taverns
- Four Maelstrom adventures: The Beast of Ledsham, Purple Mushroom Caves, The Sward [sic] and the Stone, and The Yuletide Spirit
- Maelstrom Paper Minis and Domesday Miniatures Set
- Manor Cartography Symbols
Bundle of Lamentations 2The Necropoli Centauri Voyagers returned with this new collection featuring Lamentations of the Flame Princess: Weird Fantasy Roleplaying. The original Bundle of Lamentations was our best seller of 2016, so we mustered our courage to present a range of new and classic scenarios — some even raunchier than those in the first offer. It paid off, because this Bundle of Lamentations 2 became the best-selling offer in Bundle history. Caution: Age 18 and over. Some of these books are potentially very offensive to — well, potentially just about anyone.
- Three ENnie Award-winning scenarios: Blood in the Chocolate, Broodmother Skyfortress, and Veins of the Earth
- Three hexcrawls in traditional style, but with darker shadings: Carcosa, Isle of the Unknown, and Dungeon of the Unknown
- Possibly the most brain-cauterizing of the lot: Towers Two and No Salvation for Witches
- The Stygian Garden of Abelia Prem and Lamentations of the Gingerbread Princess
- Three titles repeated from earlier offers: The Monolith From Beyond Space and Time [in the first Old School Revival offer, November 2013], Qelong [previously in OSR 2, Nov 2014], and Death Frost Doom 2E [previously in OSR 2]
- We also included the LotFP Rules & Magic Full Version rulebook [previously in our first Bundle of Lamentations, July 2016] and the introductory scenario Tower of the Stargazer
GURPS Traveller WarsThe Far Futurists returned with this all-new offer, presented as a companion to the revived July 2016 GURPS Traveller Essentials; this Wars offer included the military and mercenary supplements. These two offers, together with the July 2016 Imperial Survey, collectively presented the entire GURPS Traveller line for the Generic Universal RolePlaying System from Steve Jackson Games. These titles aren’t available on DriveThruRPG but on the SJG ebook sales site, Warehouse 23.
- Star Mercs and Ground Forces
- Interstellar Wars, adventures in the earliest days of the First Imperium (this is the only GURPS Traveller supplement for GURPS Fourth Edition, so we included the free GURPS Lite 4E quickstart rules)
- The sectorbooks Rim of Fire (the wartorn Solomani Rim) and Sword Worlds
- Heroes 1: Bounty Hunters
- Psionics Institutes
- Deck Plan 4: Assault Cutter and Deck Plan 6: Dragon System Defense Boat
Apocalypse Engine 2The Masters of Ceremonies returned with this all-new second collection (a follow-up to our September 2015 offer) of great RPGs Powered by the Apocalypse — that is, based on Vincent Baker’s fantastically original 2010 RPG Apocalypse World.
- Apocalypse World Second Edition: The February 2016 Kickstarter triumph brings new moves, new playbooks, and all-around smoothness. (See this Stack Exchange topic, “What’s the difference between Apocalypse World 1E and 2E?“)
- Action Movie World: First Blood and its Deleted Scenes expansion let you get joyously typecast in cheesy ’80s straight-to-video flicks.
- Epyllion: A Dragon Epic: Young drakes investigate rumors, solve problems, and discover a growing evil in Dragonia.
- Headspace: Hyper-competent transhuman operatives share their consciousness in a cyberpunk battle against global corporations.
- Masks: A New Generation: In the vein of Young Justice, Young Avengers, and Teen Titans, young superheroes of Halcyon City fight villains, save lives, and try to figure out who they are.
- Night Witches: Jason (Fiasco) Morningstar’s acclaimed historical game of Soviet airwomen in World War II — the dreaded Nachthexen of the 588th Night Bomber Regiment.
- Spirit of ’77: Daredevils, truckers, and red-hot mommas hit the highways for high-octane Watergate-era excitement.
- Uncharted Worlds: Bold starship crews earn fame and fortune uncovering the mysteries Out There.
Werewolf 20AThe Thirteen Tribes, newly up-to-date (with cellphones and everything), brought us this large collection featuring the Werewolf 20th Anniversary Edition line from Onyx Path Publishing — the 2012 edition that marked two decades since the 1992 publication of White Wolf Game Studio‘s Werewolf: The Apocalypse.
- The complete full-color 555-page Werewolf: The Apocalypse 20th Anniversary Edition corebook
- W20 Changing Breeds and Art of the Changing Breeds
- Key supplements: W20 Rage Across the World, W20 Umbra: The Velvet Shadow, W20 Kinfolk: A Breed Apart, and the W20 Storyteller Screen
- The Storytelling Adventure System entry Skinner
- The Werewolf Translation Guide that helps you adapt tribes and auspices between Apocalypse and Werewolf: The Forsaken
- The Wyld West Expansion Pack
- The W20 Cookbook (yes, it’s a real cookbook)
- Songs of the Sun and Moon: The Changing Breeds Anthology (fiction)
Ars Magica 5 – Wizards & PowerThe Hermetic Magi returned yet again with this all-new collection of supplements for Ars Magica Fifth Edition, the landmark Atlas Games RPG of medieval myth and magic by Jonathan Tweet and Mark Rein-Hagen. This offer focused on the sources of magic and the various Tribunals of the Order of Hermes. (Note: The Ars Magica line is sold through Warehouse 23.)
- Four Hermetic Tribunal books: Against the Dark (Transylvania), Guardians of the Forests (Rhine), Faith & Flame (Provencal), and The Sundered Eagle (Theban)
- All four Realms of Power books: Magic, The Divine, The Infernal, and Faerie
- The Fallen Fane, an unusual systemless live-action scenario for 12-24 players set in the Rhine Tribunal
BASH!The Basic Heroes brought us this collection featuring the light and simple BASH! (Basic Action Super Heroes) RPG from Basic Action Games.
- The BASH! Ultimate Edition superhero rulebook, along with BASH! Fantasy Edition and BASH! Sci-Fi Edition
- Nine supplements in the Awesome Powers series: 1. Elemental Powers, 2. Mechanical, 3. Spatial, 4. Force & Gravity, 5. Mental, 6. Tech, 7. Fortune, 8. Inner Strength & Intense Training, and 9. Hyper Speed and Time
- Several villain/NPC books: Comic Character Cavalcade #1, Cavalcade #2, and Crook Book #1
- The introductory adventure To Stand Together, the gritty Iron Age scenario Five Minutes to Midnight, and the slightly less serious Viva La GorillaVolution
- All six issues of the free BAM! (Basic Action Magazine) fanzine: #1, #2 #3, #4, #5, #6
Palladium FantasyPalladium Books contributed this large collection featuring the 1984 Revised Edition of Kevin Siembieda‘s Palladium Role-Playing Game.
- The Palladium Role-Playing Game core rulebook Revised Edition, the Fantasy Game Master Kit, and the Game Shield
- Six rules supplements: Book II: Old Ones, Book III: Adventures on the High Seas, Book IV: Adventures in the Northern Wilderness, Book V: ‘Further’ Adventures in the Northern Wilderness, Book VI: Island at the Edge of the World, and Book VII: Yin-Sloth Jungles
- The early adventure The Arms of Nargash-Tor
- Two sets of Paper Miniatures with standup figures for every Occupational Character Class — Set #1, O.C.C.s Male, and Set #5, O.C.C.s Female
- Two more miniatures sets: Paper Miniatures — #2 Monster Races and #3 NPC Encounters
Numenera 2 – Ninth World DiscoveryThe Order of Truth’s Aeon Priests returned with this all-new collection of recent supplements for the far-future science-fantasy RPG Numenera from Monte Cook Games. This sequel offer ran in parallel with a revival of our original May 2014 Numenera bundle, which includes the core rulebook and early supplements. Many of these new books were funded through MCG’s spectacular August 2015 Into the Ninth World Kickstarter campaign.
- Essential supplements and sourcebooks: Numenera Character Options, the Ninth World Guidebook, and Technology Compendium: Sir Arthour’s Guide to the Numenera
- Torment: Tides of Numenera — The Explorer’s Guide, based on the Torment: Tides of Numenera computer game from inXile Entertainment
- Into the Deep (the ocean sourcebook) Into the Night (space), and The Nightcraft (a spaceship)
- Weird Discoveries: Ten Instant Adventures for Numenera
- Two full-length adventures: Beyond All Worlds and Into the Violet Vale
- Maps of the Ninth World 1 and Maps of the Ninth World 2
Rifts®Palladium Books contributed this collection featuring Rifts,® Kevin Siembieda‘s RPG of dimension-spanning adventure across a future Earth transformed by countless invading realities.
- Rifts® Ultimate Edition™ and the Rifts® Primer and Game Master Kit
- The essential supplements: Sourcebook One,™ Rifts® Game Master Guide, and the Rifts® Book of Magic™
- Three World Books: Juicer Uprising™ (World Book 10), Psyscape™ (World Book 12), and New West™ (World Book 14)
- MercTown,™ a setting book
- The graphic novel and gaming sourcebook Machinations of Doom™
- The fiction anthology Tales of the Chi-Town Burbs™
Flying Buffalo CatalystThe Urban Explorers returned from dusty archives with the first .PDF copies ever of the popular CityBook series from Flying Buffalo. This collection included all seven CityBooks and other supplements in Buffalo’s popular Catalyst series of generic play aids for fantasy adventures. The CityBooks present dozens of individual shops, establishments, and characters, generically written to be compatible with any fantasy RPG and to fit smoothly in any urban fantasy setting. Originally published from 1982 to 1997, the CityBooks featured contributions by leading designers including Larry DiTillio, Liz Danforth, Michael A. Stackpole, Dave Arneson, Jennell Jaquays, Greg Gorden, and many more.
- CityBook I: Butcher, Baker, Candlestick Maker, CityBook II: Port o’ Call, CityBook III: Deadly Nightside, CityBook IV: On the Road, CityBook V: Sideshow, CityBook VI: Up Town, and CityBook VII: King’s River Bridge
- Treasure Vault, a collection of highly interesting items
- The first four volumes in the popular Grimtooth’s series of devious dungeon dangers: Grimtooth’s Traps, Grimtooth’s Traps Too, Grimtooth’s Traps Fore [no, there was no Three], and Grimtooth’s Traps Ate
- Mercenaries, Spies, & Private Eyes and its solo Adventure of the Jade Jaguar
0one’s Great CityThe Urban Explorers uncovered this collection featuring the massive Great City Campaign Setting from 0one Games. Twice conquered by a distant empire, ruled by the incompetent son of a cruel emperor, the Great City faces upheaval. As its political factions scheme, and its monsters hunt from underground lairs, the city waits for heroes to guide its destiny. With 0one’s near-systemless campaign guides, lightly ornamented with OGL/Pathfinder statistics, and its beautiful maps and bestselling blueprints (as state-of-the-art interactive .PDFs), you can easily add the Great City to any FRPG campaign.
- The Great City Campaign Setting corebook (plus 0one’s Blueprints: The Great City and the Color Map Folio)
- You’ll also want the Player’s Guide and Backdrops
- Urban Creatures & Lairs
- The massive six-part Road to Revolution adventure path (Pathfinder version)
- The introductory adventure A Pound of Flesh
Colonial GothicThe Founders brought us this collection featuring Colonial Gothic, the RPG of supernatural flintlock-horror on the 18th-Century American frontier from Rogue Games.
- Four rulebooks: The Colonial Gothic Third Edition rulebook, The Player Companion, Gamemaster, and Adventure
- Three key supplements: The Grimoire, Gazetteer, and Bestiary
- Three location books: Settings, New France [previously presented in the February 2014 revival of our August 2013 Bundle of the Ages], and The French & Indian War
- Flames of Freedom – Beginnings, the first installment of a massive campaign covering the entire American Revolution
- Lovecraft, about adapting the Cthulhu Mythos to the 18th-Century frontier
- The Templars [also from the February 2014 revival of our Bundle of the Ages]
- Three adventures: The Defeated Dead, The Landlord’s Daughter, and The Legend of Sleepy Hollow
- Colonial Gothic Atlas (replacing the Gazetteer and New France)
- The pre-colonial Lovecraftian mega-adventure Journey to Norumbega by Michael LaMonica, author of French Revolutions for Beginners (For Beginners, 2014) and the Savage Worlds supplement The Ultimate Age of Discovery Guide: Renaissance France
- The Colonial Gothic Gamemaster Screen
- Heart in a Jar, a new 16-page haunted-house adventure written specifically for this 2018 revival and available nowhere else
Mutant ChroniclesThe Factions, the megacorporate nation-states of the Solar System, brought us this collection featuring the 2015 Third Edition of Mutant Chronicles, the dieselpunk techno-fantasy RPG of future darkness from Modiphius Entertainment. With its fast-playing, cinematic “2d20” system designed by Jay Little (Star Wars: Edge of the Empire), Mutant Chronicles 3E is a thrill ride across a Solar System beset by corporate intrigue and the invasion of a terrible alien force.
- The Mutant Chronicles Third Edition core rulebook (and its free Quickstart rules, character sheets, and Universal Index)
- The Mutant Chronicles Player’s Guide consists of player-facing text from the corebook
- Of the many faction sourcebooks, start with Capitol Source Book and the Imperial Source Book
- The rest of the factions: Bauhaus Source Book, Brotherhood Source Book, Cybertronic Source Book, Mishima Source Book
- Dark Symmetry Campaign
- The 3E Gamemaster Screen includes an “Intrigue Initiator” booklet of tables to generate adventures
Pendragon 2 – Estates and UtherThe Knights of the Round Table returned with this all-new collection of King Arthur Pendragon supplements chronicling the era of Uther, legendary king of Logres and father of King Arthur (AD 480-484). (See the Pendragon article A Chronology for the Uther Period, a free excerpt from The Book of Uther in this offer.)
This new offer ran as a companion to the second revival of our June 2014 Pendragon offer. Thanks to the generosity of publisher Nocturnal Media, every purchaser of the original Pendragon offer, whether its first run or later revivals, also automatically received the new King Arthur Pendragon Edition 5.2 core rulebook free.
- Everything Uther-related: The Book of Uther, The Book of the Warlord, and the free scenario The Marriage of Count Roderick
- The Book of the Estate and The Book of the Entourage
- The Book of Records Vol. 2: Battles
Cyberpunk 2020The Edgerunners ducked in from the mean streets of Night City with this huge collection featuring the 1993 Second Edition of Mike Pondsmith‘s classic tabletop roleplaying game of the dark future, Cyberpunk 2020 from R. Talsorian Games.
- Cyberpunk 184.108.40.206 The Second Edition Version 2.01
- The indispensable Night City sourcebook, one of the best location books for any RPG
- Four role guides: Solo of Fortune,Protect & Serve, Rockerboy, and Wild Side
- Blackhand’s Street Weapons 2020
- Three 2020 worldbooks: Eurosource Plus, Pacific Rim Sourcebook, and Rough Guide to the UK (and Deep Space is kind of a “worldbook” too)
- Rache Bartmoss’s Guide to the Net — there’s never been anything in gaming to match this book’s sheer gonzo Hunter Thompson lunacy
- Chrome Compilation 1-2 and Chrome Compilation 3-4
- Land of the Free and Home of the Brave (adventure/sourcebooks)
- Listen Up, You Primitive Screwheads (gamemastering advice)
Anime BlastThe Enthused Otaku returned with this all-new collection of RPGs inspired by Japanese anime and manga.
- Blade Bind (PowerFrame Games)
- Classroom Deathmatch (Atarashi Games)
- Fight! The Fighting Game RPG (Divine Madness Press)
- Kagegami High (Yaruki Zero Games)
- Mystical: Kingdom of Monsters for Pathfinder (Northwinter Press)
- OVA Revised (Wise Turtle Publishing)
- The Ruined Empire (Peach Pants Press)
- Sparks (Twisted Die Productions)
- The Starlit Kingdom (Peach Pants Press)
- Teenagers from Outer Space (R. Talsorian Games)
- Tenra Bansho Zero: Heaven and Earth Edition (Kotodama Heavy Industries)
Fat Dragon 2The Fat Dragons returned with an all-new collection of papercraft fold-cut-glue terrain models for fantasy roleplaying and miniatures games from Fat Dragon Games.
- Ravenfell Core Set and Ravenfell Expansion 1
- Mines of the Mountain King
- Winterhawk Borderland Keep Deluxe Edition, Watchtower, and Outpost Ruins
- Dragonshire Cemetery
- Three Wilderness Adventures sets: Woodland, Highland, and Swampland
- The Sea Dragon Sailing Ship
- Aerial Steam Carriage and Steam-Powered Mining Drill
MalifauxThe Fated returned with a follow-up to the December 2016 Through the Breach RPG offer featuring Malifaux, the 32mm miniatures skirmish game from Wyrd Miniatures that inspired the RPG.
- Both editions of the Malifaux core rulebook — the current Malifaux 2E (2013) and the Malifaux 1.5E Corebook (2009)
- All three 2E sourebooks: Crossroads, Shifting Loyalties, and Ripples of Fate
- All three Malifaux 1.5E sourcebooks: Rising Powers, Storm of Shadows, and Twisting Fates
Shadow of the Demon LordThe Unholy Champions brought us this collection featuring Shadow of the Demon Lord, Robert J. Schwalb‘s dark fantasy RPG of grim heroism against a cosmic destroyer.
- Start with the Shadow of the Demon Lord corebook, the Demon Lord’s Companion, and the Shadow of the Demon Lord Screen
- Supplements useful to both players and Gamemasters: A Glorious Death and Uncertain Faith
- Sourcebooks intended for the Gamemaster: Exquisite Agony, Hunger in the Void, Terrible Beauty, Tombs of the Desolation
- Run Dark Deeds in Last Hope as your first adventure, followed by the scenarios in Tales of the Demon Lord
Fading Suns 2The Noble Houses returned, quite soon after our first Fading Suns offer (January 2017), with this all-new sequel collection featuring more of the Ulisses Spiele RPG line chronicling humanity’s destiny among the flickering stars of the sixth millennium, Fading Suns.
- Fading Suns (Second Edition Revised, RedBrick Ltd, 2009) and the Fading Suns d20 rulebook (2001)
- Players Companion (technically for First Edition, but with material never reprinted in later editions)
- Arcane Tech
- Legions of the Empire
- Four of the “ampersand” sourcebooks: Aliens & Deviltry, Heretics & Outsiders, Sinners & Saints, and Spies & Revolutionaries
- The location sourcebook Church Fiefs
- Vorox, about the shaggy ten-foot combat monsters of the Known Worlds, and the lethal homeworld that made them deadly
- The two volumes (so far) in the War in the Heavens series — 1: Lifeweb and 2: Hegemony
Vampire 20th AnniversaryThe Camarilla emerged from the shadows with this all-new collection featuring the 20th Anniversary Edition (2011) from Onyx Path Publishing that celebrates the 1991 publication of White Wolf Game Studio’s original Storyteller game, Vampire: the Masquerade.
- The complete Vampire: the Masquerade 20th Anniversary Edition core rulebook, plus the V20 Companion and the V20 Storyteller’s Screen
- Dust to Dust
- Anarchs Unbound
- Dread Names, Red List
- The Hunters Hunted II
- Children of the Revolution and The Making of the Art of Children of the Revolution
- V20 Ready Made Characters
- Of Predators & Prey: The Hunters Hunted II Anthology (fiction)
- The Vampire Translation Guide details how to convert characters among all editions of Vampire
East Texas UniversityThe Faculty Committee approved this syllabus featuring East Texas University, Pinnacle Entertainment‘s Savage Worlds campaign setting of academic horror in the small, haunted town of Pinebox, Texas created by the 12 to Midnight design studio.
- The complete Savage Worlds Deluxe Edition rulebook
- The East Texas University corebook and the ETU Player’s Guide extracted from it (and we included the free ETU Campus Map and Pinebox Map
- Archetypes (a character book), the Degrees of Horror Plot Point campaign, and the adventure Class Ring
- Heroes of ETU and Horrors of ETU Figure Flats (stand-up miniatures)
- Maps: Classrooms, Library, Off Campus Housing, and Pinebox Businesses
- The University Press Kit and GM Screen Inserts
- The seasonal adventure Horror for the Holidays, based on a real historical incident: the last public lynching in Texas, where the victim was dressed as Santa Claus (true!)
- La Bruja, a short “Creature Feature” about ETU’s most sinister señoritas
- The Trouble in Texas soundtrack
Champions Fourth EditionThe Systematic Heroes brought us two massive collections that presented the entire Fourth Edition run (1989-2001) of Champions, The Super Roleplaying Game. These two spectacular offers, the largest in Bundle of Holding history — a total of 65 books — gathered all the superhero rulebooks, supplements, sourcebooks, and adventures for “The Big Blue Book,” one of the most acclaimed editions of the venerable HERO System. Many titles appeared in .PDF in these offers for the first time anywhere, thanks to the superheroic scanning powers of Jason Walters at Hero Games. Champions 4E Essentials The Champions 4E Essentials bundle presented the rulebooks and major supplements. In particular, the Essentials offer’s Core Collection was a jaw-dropper. With just these books, Champions Gamemasters have run campaigns lasting decades:
- The Champions 4E core rulebook (The Big Blue Book) and the Hero System Rulesbook extracted from it, plus the Champions 4E GM Screen
- Classic Enemies, Classic Organizations, and Corporations
- PRIMUS and VIPER 4E
- Normals Unbound, Allies, and The Mutant File
- The Hero Bestiary 4E and Creatures of the Night – Horror Enemies
- Dark Champions: Heroes of Vengeance 4E
- Golden Age Champions
- The Ultimate Martial Artist 4E and The Ultimate Mentalist 4E
- The Ultimate Super Mage, The Super Mage Bestiary, and Mystic Masters
- Hero System Almanac 1 and Almanac 2
- Challenges for Champions, Champions Presents #1, and Champions Presents #2
- We didn’t forget the New Millennium line: Champions New Millennium, Bay City, and Alliances
- No less than five “Enemies” villain collections: Alien Enemies, Enemies Assemble!, Enemies for Hire, High Tech Enemies, and European Enemies (plus “European Enemies Debugged” by Michael Surbrook)
- A super-squadron of adventures: Atlantis, Blood Fury, Demons Rule, Day of the Destroyer, Invaders From Below, Invasions: Target Earth, The Olympians, Pyramid in the Sky, Road Kill, and The Zodiac Conspiracy
- The complete, much-praised San Angelo line from Gold Rush Games: San Angelo: City of Heroes, Denizens of San Angelo, Enemies of San Angelo, and Dragon’s Gate: San Angelo’s Chinatown
- Champions in 3-D — ta-dah! — the dimension-spanning campaign book that fans still remember fondly
- The setting sourcebooks Champions of the North 4E, Champions Universe 4E, and Kingdom of Champions
- The nine Dark Champions books: Dystopia An Eye for an Eye, Justice, Not Law, Hudson City Blues, Murderers’ Row, New Bedlam Asylum, Shadows of the City, Underworld Enemies, and Widows & Orphans
- Mind Games and Watchers of the Dragon
- From Atlas Games, Foxbat Unhinged
- From Gold Rush Games, Heroic Adventures Volume 1 and Heroic Adventures Volume 2
Heavy GearThe Black Talons brought us this collection featuring the 2003 Third Edition of Dream Pod 9‘s Heavy Gear SFRPG about mech combat on the distant world of Terra Nova in the 62nd Century. This offer featured the Silhouette CORE Deluxe Edition rulebook that drives the 3E system, plus a generous range of 3E supplements and all five Storyline books — the narrative supplements that Heavy Gear fans call “metaplot done right.”
- Silhouette CORE Deluxe Edition
- Heavy Gear 3E Player’s Handbook
- The Third Edition versions of the Terra Nova Companion, Earth Companion 3E, and Life on Caprice worldbooks
- Vehicle Companion 3E
- Storyline Book 1: Crisis of Faith, Book 2: Blood on the Wind, Book 3: Return to Cat’s Eye, Book 4: Storm on the Horizon, and Book 5: Distant Shores
- Heavy Gear Character Compendium
- Operation Jungle Drums Redux! 2E, an ideal introductory adventure
- The Art of Heavy Gear Volume 1
Advanced Fighting FantasyOur fellowship of Page Turners brought us this collection featuring the Arion Games tabletop FRPG line based on the 1980s Fighting Fantasy gamebook series by Steve Jackson (UK) and Ian Livingstone. NOW TURN OVER:
- The Advanced Fighting Fantasy Second Edition core rulebook plus the free Advanced Fighting Fantasy Quickstart and the Heroes Companion player’s guide
- The monster manuals Out of the Pit and Beyond the Pit
- The Sorcery Spell Book
- Crown of Kings – The Sorcery Campaign, as well as the Titan campaign setting (with the Titan Map) and the Blacksand citybook (and the Blacksand Map)
- The Warlock of Firetop Mountain, a roleplaying scenario based on the original Fighting Fantasy gamebook that started it all
Traveller20The Far Futurists brought us this collection featuring Traveller20, QuikLink Interactive’s D20 System adaptation of Marc W. Miller’s classic Traveller SFRPG. Almost all this material also works with the Classic Traveller rules.
- Traveller’s Guidebook (the Traveller20 player’s handbook — this isn’t the complete game)
- TA1 Personal Weapons of Charted Space
- Three “Traveller’s Aide” vehicle guides: TA3 On the Ground, TA6 Against Gravity, and TA8 Through the Waves
- Revelation Station, a small orbital waystation player characters can use as a base for their interstellar travels
- Eight sets of starship deck plans — Scout Courier (Type S) Deck Plan and Golden Age Ships Deck Plans 1-7: GAS1 Fast Courier, GAS2 Sword Worlds Patrol Cruiser, GAS3 Archaic Small Craft, Shuttles, and Gigs, GAS4 Ship’s Boats and Pinnaces, GAS5 Cutters and Shuttles, GAS6 Corsair, and GAS7 LSP Modular Starship
- Traveller’s Handbook (the complete Traveller20 core rules set)
- Gateway to Destiny (the sourcebook for the official Traveller20 setting, the Gateway Domain) and two books detailing some of the worlds in its sectors — Linkworlds Cluster (the mini-campaign insert booklet in the Traveller20 Referee’s Screen) and The Sydymic Outworlds Cluster
- Two Traveller’s Aide starship guides: TA7 Fighting Ships and TA9 Fighting Ships of the Solomani
- The trilogy of adventures in the Glimmerdrift Reaches sector for the hapless crew of the scout ship Broadside of a Barn: EPIC1 Stoner Express, EPIC2 Into the Glimmer Drift, and EPIC3 Chimera
- TA4 76 Gunmen (pregenerated characters)
- EPIC7 Merc Heaven
Changeling: The LostThe True Fae journeyed from Arcadia with this comprehensive collection featuring White Wolf’s Storytelling game of beautiful madness in the Chronicles of Darkness, Changeling: The Lost.
- The World of Darkness First Edition rulebook (2004), required to play Changeling: The Lost and the other Chronicles of Darkness games
- The Changeling: The Lost First Edition rulebook (2007) plus the free “Dwelling in Darkness” demo rules
- The two Changeling rules expansions, Swords at Dawn (wars, duels, Talecrafting, Fate) and Dancers in the Dusk (dreams, the Hedge, and the Dusk Court)
- The four “seasonal” sourcebooks: Rites of Spring (magic), Lords of Summer (changeling society), Autumn Nightmares (dangerous antagonists), and Winter Masques (seemings and kiths)
- Onyx Path Publishing’s historical sourcebook Victorian Lost, about changeling life in late 19th-Century London
- Goblin Markets
- Personae: Ready-Made Player Characters for Changeling
- Changeling: The Lost Storyteller Screen
- Two “blue cover” supplements that support all the Chronicles of Darkness games: Night Horrors: Grim Fears and Glimpses of the Unknown
Space: 1889 (Ubiquity)The intrepid Ethernauts dismounted their Edisonian flyers to proudly deliver this collection featuring the 2014 Clockwork Publishing edition of the classic proto-steampunk SFRPG Space: 1889. Originally published by GDW (1988), Space: 1889 lets your ether flyer explore the swamps of Venus and the ancient canals of Mars in civilized adventures out of Jules Verne, H. G. Wells, and H. Rider Haggard. This Clockwork edition, funded by a successful July 2013 Kickstarter campaign, uses the Ubiquity system created for Hollow Earth Expedition (featured in our December 2015 Ubiquity Bundle).
- Clockwork Publishing’s Space: 1889 core rulebook and the Space: 1889 GM Screen and NPC Booklet
- The location sourcebooks Marvels of Mars and Venus
- The adventures London Bridge Has Fallen Down and The Strange Land
- Composer Ralf Kurtsiefer’s Space: 1889 soundtrack
Classic BattleTechThe Successor States brought us this collection featuring Classic BattleTech, the 2006 edition of the Catalyst Game Labs SFRPG of mechs and MechWarriors. BattleTech‘s setting has a long history; this offer emphasized the Clan Invasion, AD 3060, though many of these supplements are set earlier in the timeline.
- Classic BattleTech RPG (AKA MechWarrior Third Edition, 2006), plus the free Classic BattleTech Quick-Start Rules
- Combat Equipment, with lots of new gear and mechs, plus rules for constructing noncombat vehicles
- Field Manual: Mercenaries (Revised)
- Two Clan Field Manuals: Crusader Clans and Warden Clans
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), House Marik (The Free Worlds League), and House Steiner (The Lyran Commonwealth)
- Interstellar Players, the shadowy societies that exert behind-the-scenes political influence (or do they?)
- Periphery First Edition, about the minor yet pivotal kingdoms beyond the Inner Sphere
- Shattered Sphere, an update that brings the timeline forward to 3062
Advanced AdventuresThe aptly named fellowship of Advanced Adventurers brought us a large collection of Old School modules in the long-running Advanced Adventures series from Expeditious Retreat Press. Advanced Adventures are nominally designed for OSRIC, the free AD&D 1E retro-clone.
- The Shadowvein trilogy: #01: The Pod-Caverns of the Sinister Shroom (levels 2-4); #23: Down the Shadowvein (3-5); and #24: The Mouth of the Shadowvein (3-5)
- #03: The Curse of the Witch Head (levels 6-10)
- #06: Chasm of the Damned (3-5)
- #10: The Lost Keys of Solitude (6-10)
- #12: The Barrow Mound of Gravemoor (5-7)
- #13: White Dragon Run (2-4)
- #15: Stonesky Delve (4-7)
- #17: The Frozen Wave Satsuma (3-5)
- #20: The Riddle of Anadi (6-10)
- #21: The Obsidian Sands of Syncrates (4-7)
- #26: The Witch Mounds (3-6)
- #28: Redtooth Ridge (1-3)
- #30: To End the Rising (1-3)
Bundle for TwoThe Ardent Suitors eagerly brought forth this Valentine’s Day collection of two-player RPGs.
- Beast Hunters (Berengad Games)
- Don’t Rest Your Head (Evil Hat Productions)
- Macabre Tales (Spectrum Games)
- Mars Colony and its standalone sequel 39 Dark (TCK Roleplaying)
- Romance Trilogy (Black and Green Games)
- Scarlet Heroes (Sine Nomine Publishing)
- Showdown (Dark Omen Games)
- Stories From the Grave (Spectrum Games)
Fading SunsThe Noble Houses brought us this big collection featuring most of the important books for Fading Suns, Holistic Design’s star-spanning science fiction RPG of darkening skies in the sixth millennium.
- The two rulebooks from the 2014 Revised Edition, originally published by FASA Games: Player’s Guide (Revised Edition) and Game Master’s Guide (Revised Edition)
- Lords & Priests and Merchants of the Jumpweb
- Location books: Worlds of the Realm, Byzantium Secundus, and Weird Places
- Into the Dark (adventures), Star Crusade (campaign setting), and its companion volume Star Crusade 2: Lost Worlds
Hunter: The VigilThe Keepers brought us this comprehensive collection featuring White Wolf’s Storytelling game Hunter: The Vigil, about mortals in desperate combat against the shadowy entities of the Chronicles of Darkness. This offer included almost the entire Vigil product line.
- The Hunter: The Vigil corebook and the Compacts and Conspiracies organizations book
- Four Chronicles sourcebooks about hunting various supernatural Chronicles of Darkness types: Night Stalkers (vampires), Spirit Slayers (werewolves and spirits), Witch Finders (mages), and Mortal Remains (Revised) (most everything else)
- Block by Bloody Block, a campaign book about reclaiming urban territory
- World of Darkness: Armory, the weapons book for the entire Chronicles of Darkness line
- Keepers: Ready-Made Player Characters
- Bad Night at Blackmoon Farm, a story kit in White Wolf’s Storytelling Adventure System series
- Razorkids, one of the entries from the “Collection of Horrors” anthology of story kits
Adventurer Conqueror King SystemThe Royal Conquerors, driving their enemies before them and glorying to hear the lamentations of their spouses and Significant Others, brought us this collection featuring the Adventurer Conqueror King System, Autarch‘s sweeping Old School FRPG that lets you build and run your own fantasy kingdoms.
- The Adventurer Conqueror King System corebook and the ACKS Player’s Companion
- ACKS Domains at War: The Complete Set
- The Dwimmermount megadungeon (ACKS version), plus the Dungeon Tracker, the Map Book, and the Illustration Book
- Lairs & Encounters
- Guns of War
- The introductory adventure The Sinister Stone of Sakkara
- Three issues of Axioms, the ACKS quarterly magazine: Issue 1, Issue 2, Issue 3
Elven PapercraftThe Hungarian model masters at Lord Zsezse Works brought us this collection of .PDF print-and-assemble papercraft models funded by their successful June 2014 Elven Papercraft Kickstarter campaign.
- Elven Tower, Mill, and Wall, plus exclusive Dark textures for the Elven Mill and Elven Wall that are not for sale anywhere else
- Steampunk Expansion
- Template Packs of book covers and interior pages – Elves 1, Elves 2, Steampunk, and From the Dark Section
- Ground Sets of flat terrain tiles – Roads (and the River-Beach-Sea Expansion) Light Garden, Dead Lands, and Bog of Hope
- Wizard Items Expansion — furnishings for your Elven Tower
Family-Friendly RPGs 2Our Friends and Family brought us a second collection (sequel to the successful December 2013 original) of RPGs that parents can play with their kids, or kids can play with each other.
- Beyond the Wall and Other Adventures (Flatland Games): Young heroes venture from their village into a dangerous Old School fantasy world.
- The Beyond the Wall expansions Further Afield and Heroes Young and Old. (And look for the free Beyond the Wall adventures Goblin Infestationand Across the Veil.)
- Do: Fate of the Flying Temple (Evil Hat Productions): A Fate Accelerated windpunk game of young heroes defending the Many Worlds.
- Golden Sky Stories (Star Line Publishing): Heartwarming Miyazaki-style stories of hengeyokai living and dreaming in a Japanese village.
- All three supplements for Golden Sky Stories: Faerie Skies moves to England and the world of Victorian fairies. Colors of the Skyadds new henge, adventures, and (most important) candy. Fantasy Friends tells stories of village life of fantasy kingdoms — you can play a dragon, elemental, magical sword, or even a slime!
- Harvesters (Troll Lord Games): Anthropomorphic heroes on their first fantasy quest.
- Lone Wolf Adventure Game (Cubicle 7 Entertainment): Reforges the classic Lone Wolf gamebook series by Joe Dever as an introductory RPG.
- No Thank You, Evil! (Monte Cook Games): The Kickstarter sensation that shows young players how to create and explore their own imaginary universe.
- Young Centurions (Evil Hat): Teenage pulp heroes protect the world of the 1910s.
Cubicle 7 WorldsThis, the richest offer in the site’s history, included the entire Qin: The Warring States, Yggdrasill, Keltia, and Kuro product lines from Cubicle 7 Entertainment — a total retail value of US$233.
- The complete Qin line set in ancient China: Qin: The Warring States corebook — Qin Bestiary — Qin Legends — Qin: The Art of War — Qin: The Tournament of Scarlet and White
- Keltia, the game of Dark Age Britain, and its sole supplement, Keltia Avalon, plus the free Keltia character sheets, pregenerated characters, and map of Ynys Prydein
- The complete Kuro trilogy of horror games set in near-future Japan: Kuro, Kuro Makkura, and Kuro Tensei, plus the free introductory adventure Last Stop
- The complete Yggdrasill line of dark Nordic fantasy sagas in 5th-Century Scandinavia: the Yggdrasill Core Rulebook, The Nine Worlds, Kings of the Sea, and Uppsala
Cthulhu BritannicaThe Maddened Scholars brought us this eldritch collection of Call of Cthulhu adventures from Cubicle 7 Entertainment that bring the Mythos to the British Isles.
- Cthulhu Britannica
- The Cthulhu Britannica London boxed set and its companion journals, The Journal of Campbell Thomson and The Journal of Neve Selcibuc
- The Cthulhu Britannica London adventure The Curse of Nineveh
- The Cthulhu Britannica adventure The Ballad of Bass Rock
Through the BreachThe Fated brought us this collection featuring Through the Breach, the Wyrd Miniatures Lovecraftian-Wild West-steampunk RPG based on the Malifaux miniatures game.
- The two corebooks: the Fated Almanac and the Fatemasters Almanac
- The essential rules supplements: Into the Steam and Under Quarantine
- Two full-length adventures based on the rules supplements: Northern Aggression and A Night in Rottenburg
- Seven “Penny Dreadful” one-shots: Bad Blood, The Ferryman, Honor Among Thieves, In the Gutter, Last Remains, Legacy of Darkness, and Recruitment Drive
The Through the Breach RPG and the Malifaux miniatures game both use the Wyrd Miniatures Arcane Fate Deck, but you can easily use an ordinary 54-card poker deck instead.
Valiant UniverseFor our first-ever team-up of RPGs and comics, The Valiant brought us this huge collection featuring the Catalyst Game Labs RPG Valiant Universe and the Valiant Entertainment comics line that inspired it. This offer’s designated charity was The Hero Initiative, which supports veteran comics creators in time of need.
- Valiant Universe: The Roleplaying Game and the free Valiant Universe RPG Comic Book Play Guide and Valiant Universe RPG Quick Start Rules
- Valiant Universe RPG: Transcendent’s Edge
- Valiant Universe Handbook 2016 issue #1
- Archer & Armstrong Volume 1: The Michelangelo Code
- Bloodshot V1: Setting the World on Fire
- The Eternal Warrior V1: Sword of the Wild
- Harbinger V1: Omega Rising
- Ivar, Timewalker V1: Making History
- Ninjak V1: Weaponeer
- Quantum and Woody V1: The World’s Worst Superhero Team
- Rai V1: Welcome to New Japan
- Shadowman V1: Birth Rites
- Unity V1: To Kill a King
- The Valiant V1
- X-O Manowar V1: By the Sword
- Harbinger Wars: Bloodshot
- Harbinger Wars: Generation Zero
- Harbinger Wars: The Harbinger Foundation
- Harbinger Wars: Renegades
- Harbinger Wars: H.A.R.D. Corps
Worldbuilder’s Toolkit 4The Master Planners returned with a fourth annual collection of gamemastering texts and play aids that help you create worlds and run exciting play sessions.
- Focal Point: The Complete Game Master’s Guide to Running Extraordinary Sessions (Engine Publishing)
- Kobold Guide to Magicand Kobold Guide to Combat (Kobold Press)
- Berin Kinsman’s complete Design for Writers and Roleplayers series: Building Characters, Group Dynamics, Setting Design, Story Structure, and Understanding Alignment (Dancing Lights Press)
- Four gamemastering journals from Fat Goblin Games: The Gamemaster’s Worldbuilding Journal, Adventure Planner, Allies and Adversaries Journal, and Monster Memoir
- Johnn Four’s How to Run Fast & Exciting Combats (Roleplaying Tips Publishing)
- Ultimate GM Screen 2 and Ultimate Dice Tower (Fat Dragon Games)
Indie Cornucopia 4The Fellowship of the Horn returned with this fourth annual spectacular offering of small-press RPGs and ebooks.
- Baker Street: Roleplaying in the World of Sherlock Holmes (Fearlight Games)
- Cryptomancer (Land of NOP)
- Fellowship (Liberi Gothica Games)
- Goblin Quest (Serious Business)
- Mortal Coil Revised (Galileo Games)
- The Ninja Crusade 2e and the Ninja Crusade QuickStart rules (Third Eye Games)
- Stalker RPG (Burger Games)
- Worlds in Peril (Samjoko Publishing)
- You Are the Hero: A History of the Fighting Fantasy Gamebooks (Jonathan Green, Snowbooks Ltd.)
Buffy-AngelThe Scooby Gang brought us this collection featuring the licensed Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel RPGs from Eden Studios.
- The Buffy the Vampire Slayer RPG Revised Corebook, all the Eden supplements — Slayer’s Handbook, The Magic Box, and Monster Smackdown — and the Buffy Director’s Screen
- The Angel RPG Corebook and the Angel Director’s Screen
- The Buffy Character Journal
Old School Revival 4The Stalwart Revivalists brought forth from the dungeon our fourth princely treasure hoard of games, campaign settings, and modules celebrating the Old School Revival.
- Advanced Adventures #1: Pod Caverns of the Sinister Shroom (Expeditious Retreat Press)
- Castle Gargantua and Mad Monks of Kwantoom (Kabuki Kaiser)
- Chthonic Codex (Lost Pages)
- Deep Carbon Observatory (False Machine)
- Deluxe Tunnels & Trolls, plus the T&T GM Screen and the new version of a classic solitaire dungeon, Goblin Lake (Flying Buffalo)
- Dwimmermount (Labyrinth Lord version, Autarch)
- The Misty Isles of the Eld (Hydra Cooperative)
- Yoon-Suin (noisms)
- Two map collections by Dyson Logos, king-hell dungeon mapper of the OSR movement: 2014 Dodecahedron Cartographic Review and 2015 Dodecahedron Cartographic Review (ZERObarrier)
- Three compilations from the annual One-Page Dungeon contest: 2013, 2014, 2015 (Shattered Pike Studio)
Bundle of Tentacles 4The Maddened Scholars returned with a fourth collection of scenarios and play aids for Call of Cthulhu inspired by HP Lovecraft’s Cthulhu Mythos.
- New Tales of the Miskatonic Valley, Tales of the Sleepless City, and Our Ladies of Sorrow(Miskatonic River Press)
- Age of Cthulhu: Starfall Over the Plateau of Leng (Goodman Games)
- A Peculiar Pentad and Horror at Red Hook: The Cold Case of Robert Suydam (Rogue Genius Games)
- Goblin on Bourbon Street (Golden Goblin Press)
- Cthulhu Mythos Encyclopedia (Arc Dream Publishing)
- Mutable Deceptions 1: Jazz Age Newspapers (Cthulhu Reborn)
Trail of Cthulhu 2The Deranged Pursuers escaped the sanatorium with this new collection featuring the Pelgrane Press GUMSHOE System investigative RPG based on Call of Cthulhu. As a companion to this offer, we revived (for a second time) the original April 2014 Trail of Cthulhu Bundle.
- Trail of Cthulhu Player’s Guide (previously presented in our October 2013 Bundle of Tentacles)
- The Eternal Lies globe-spanning campaign and its companion Eternal Lies Suite of atmospheric audio tracks (from our August 2014 GUMSHOE Music offer)
- Mythos Expeditions
- Dulce et Decorum Est (scenarios of the Mythos in World War I) and Soldiers of Pen and Ink (the Spanish Civil War)
- Two scenarios for the GUMSHOE horror RPG Fear Itself that include conversion notes for Trail of Cthulhu:The Seventh Circle and Invasive Procedures
Bundle of ZombiesThe Desperate Survivors couldn’t forestall the arrival of this gore-soaked collection of RPGs about the walking dead.
- Outbreak: Undead 1E, the free Outbreak Undead 1E Primer and Outbreak Undead 1E Quick-Start Guide, and the Outbreak Undead 2E Pocket Book (Hunters Books)
- The I AM ZOMBIE Field Manual Bundle (Make Believe Games), including the I AM ZOMBIE Field Manual corebook, the free Axiom Null: RPG Instruction Manual, and .PDF versions of the two Character Decks: Core Deck (humans 1) and Core Deck (toxic 1) — note that these links go to the print-on-demand physical decks, not the .PDFs included in this offer
- Unhallowed Metropolis and its expansion, Unhallowed Necropolis (New Dark Age)
- War of the Dead Chapter One and Alternate Beginnings, War of the Dead Chapter Two, and World of the Dead for Savage Worlds (Daring Entertainment)
Bundle of Nerves 4The Dark Thinkers returned with our fourth annual collection of horror and dark-fantasy RPGs.
- Breakfast Cult (Liberi Gothica Games)
- The Cold Ruins of Lastlife, a Chaos World for Dungeon World (Magpie Games)
- Demon Hunters – A Comedy of Terrors (Dead Gentlemen Productions) — this was the 2015 Second Edition based on Fate, not the Cortex-based First Edition we presented in the April 2015 Bundle of Laughs
- EPOCH, the “Experimental Paradigm of Cinematic Horror,” and its supplements EPOCH: The Experiment Continues and Frontier of Fear (Imaginary Empire)
- The Hell House Beckons (Kiel Chenier) – see also the Dungeons and Donuts Tumblr blog
- Shadows Over Sol (Tab Creations)
- Sins of the Father (Third Eye Games)
- Ten Candles (Cavalry Games)
- Undying and its short hack All Men Must Die (Magpie Games)
Penumbra 2The Eclipse Followers returned with a second collection of OGL fantasy supplements from the Atlas Games Penumbra line.
- Three major sourcebooks: Occult Lore, Touched by the Gods (cults and cabals), and Love and War, a sourcebook of knightly chivalry by David (Ars Magica) Chart
- Two collections of holy sites: Sacred Ground and Sacred Ground II
- Seven Civilizations and Seven Serpents
- Two collections of drop-in encounters: En Route II: By Land or By Sea andEn Route III: The Road Less Traveled
- Splintered Peace, a campaign adventure
Steam-Powered BundleThe Gutter Runners brought us this all-new collection of steampunk RPGs in many settings and genres — a boon companion to the Victoriana Bundle we resurrected from May 2015.
- Airship Pirates (Cakebread & Walton), its Neovictorian worldbook Underneath the Lamplight, and the adventure Ruined Empires
- Pure Steam Campaign Setting for Pathfinder and its Wild West supplement Westbound
- SteamCraft (Perilous Journeys Publishing)
- Sweet Chariot Second Edition (Better Mousetrap Games)
- Victoriana: The Concert in Flames
- The Widening Gyre for Savage Worlds (Blackwyrm Games)
Iron KingdomsOur fellowship of Bold Privateers brought forth this offer featuring Iron Kingdoms, the Full Metal Fantasy tabletop RPG from Privateer Press set in the world of the popular WARMACHINE miniatures game. On the continent of Immoren, magic meets machinery in an ongoing industrial revolution. The vigorous Kingdoms, having overthrown the conquering Orgoth, now use arcane mechanika to fight out ancient grudges. Beasts and cults rule the wilderness, and necromancers call forth the dead. To survive in these soot-covered cities, you’ll need brains, brawn, a loaded pistol, and a touch of alchemy.
- The two core rulebooks: Iron Kingdoms Full Metal Fantasy Roleplaying and Unleashed
- The Kings, Nations, and Gods worldbook
- The supplements Urban Adventure and Monsternomicon
- The adventures Bitter Medicine and Bad Moon Rising
- Blood in the Water, an Iron Kingdoms Unleashed novelette by Aeryn Rudel from Privateer’s Skull Island eXpeditions fiction imprint
- Full Metal Fridays Volume 1
Indie Treasure Trove 4For a fourth straight year our Gumptious Vanguard presented its annual collection of top-quality small press RPGs.
- Rafael Chandler, ViewScream 2E (Neoplastic Press)
- Jörg Dünne, Western City (Vagrant Workshop)
- Thomas McGrenery, Malandros and the São Roque city setting (Porcupine Publishing)
- Nørwegian Style, the influential 2009 collection of RPGs and larps by Norwegian designers
- Joe J. Prince, Eternal Contenders (Prince of Darkness Productions)
- Epidiah Ravachol (ed.), Worlds Without Master Issue 4, Issue 5, Issue 6, Issue 7 (Dig a Thousand Holes Publishing)
- Marcus Rowland, Flatland
- Caias Ward, Riders: A Game About Cheating Doomsday (TaleSpinner Holdings)
Dragon WarriorsThe Serpent Kings ordained this collection featuring the classic 1986 British FRPG of epic heroism in the Lands of Legend, Dragon Warriors.
- The Dragon Warriors 2011 rulebook and Dragon Warriors Players Guide
- The Dragon Warriors Bestiary and Friends or Foes (a book of characters)
- The adventures Cold Fury, The Elven Crystals, The Knight’s Tale, The Miller’s Tale, Prince of Darkness, and Sleeping Gods
Mutants & Masterminds 3E Power BoostThe Emerald Heroes returned with two collections featuring the 2011 Third Edition of Steve Kenson‘s Mutants & Masterminds, the World’s Greatest Superhero RPG from Green Ronin Publishing. The first offer revived our March 2014 M&M 3E offer. This second, all-new collection presented many recent supplements that can lift an M&M campaign into the cosmos and beyond.
- Power Profiles and Gadget Guides
- The Cosmic Handbook and the Supernatural Handbook
- Player’s Guide to Emerald City, Secrets of Emerald City, and an Emerald City poster map
Tribe 8The Eighth Tribe of the Fallen brought us this collection featuring Tribe 8, Dream Pod 9‘s post-apocalyptic fantasy of spirituality and horror in a world gone terribly wrong.
- Tribe 8 Player’s Handbook First Edition (start here!) and the Tribe 8 First Edition rulebook (1998) and Tribe 8 Weaver’s Screen and Assistant
- The acclaimed core setting book Vimary Sourcebook, one of the best-regarded supplements in the T8 line or anywhere
- Tribe 8 Companion
- The three “Word” tribebooks: Word of the Fates, Word of the Pillars, and Word of the Dancers
- Adrift on the River of Dream (the magic sourcebook) and Horrors of the Z’Bri (a book of adversaries)
- The complex Tribe 8 metaplot unfolds across many supplements and adventures, including Children of Lilith, Trial by Fire, Into the Outlands, Broken Pact, Word from the North, and Warrior Unbound
Shadowrun 3EThe Street Legends returned with two all-new offers featuring the 1998 Third Edition of Shadowrun, the cyberpunk-fantasy RPG from Catalyst Game Labs.
The Shadowrun 3E Essentials offer, the starting point for every runner’s career, included the Shadowrun 3E main rulebook (plus the free Shadowrun 3E Quick Start Rules) and all the important supplements:
- Cannon Companion
- Magic in the Shadows
- Man & Machine: Cyberware
- Matrix (for Third Edition)
- Mr. Johnson’s Little Black Book
- Shadowrun Companion 3E
- Rigger 3 (Revised)
- Plus the Shadowrun 3E GM Screen, the Critters insert booklet, and the Shadowrun Character Dossier 3E
- Corporate Download
- Loose Alliances
- New Seattle
- Shadows of North America and Shadows of Asia
- Sprawl Survival Guide
- System Failure, the 2005 adventure that paved the way for Shadowrun Fourth Edition
Fat Dragon Terrain SetsThe Fat Dragons brought us these full-color .PDFs of print-and-fold paper terrain models for roleplaying adventures and 28mm-scale miniatures games from Fat Dragon Games. This offer worked well with our August 2016 Osprey Wargames Bundle of rulebooks for 28mm miniatures games.
- E-Z Dungeons Deluxe Edition and its expansions Caverns of Chaos, Expansion Set 8 (chests and crates), and Expansion Set 10 (tavern furnishings)
- Dragonshire Deluxe Edition, depicting a prosperous medieval town, and its City Interiors expansion
- Winterhawk: Castle Base Set
- Three small sets from the Ravenfell series, depicting locations in a seedy waterfront village: Ravenfell: Docks & Crane Ravenfell: Ruins, and Ravenfell: Sewers
- Medieval Sailing Ship
- E-Z Terrain: Overland Adventures
Osprey WargamesThe Seahawks returned with this collection featuring the Osprey Wargames line of rulebooks for 28mm-scale tabletop miniatures games from the military history experts at Osprey Publishing. This offer ran together with our Fat Dragon Terrain Sets collection of .PDFs of print-and-fold paper terrain models for roleplaying adventures and 28mm-scale miniatures games.
- A Fistful of Kung Fu — high-flying Hong Kong movie action
- The Victorian steampunk science fiction game In Her Majesty’s Name and its supplements Heroes, Villains, and Fiends and Sleeping Dragon, Rising Sun
- Lion Rampant: simple, fast-playing rules for medieval combat in historical or Hollywood style
- Of Gods and Mortals — battles among the pantheons of many ancient mythologies
- On the Seven Seas: the Golden Age of pirates and pirate hunters
- Ronin: Skirmish Wargames in the Age of the Samurai
- A World Aflame: Pulp-era army battles between the World Wars, including the fictitious 1930s British Civil War
Deadlands NoirThe Private Detectives returned with this collection featuring Pinnacle Entertainment’s Deadlands Noir hardboiled fantasy setting for Savage Worlds that pushes the Deadlands: Weird West setting 50 years forward to the shadowed streets of 1935 New Orleans.
- Savage Worlds Deluxe Edition
- The Deadlands Noir corebook, plus the Hexaco North America and New Orleans maps and the Deadlands Noir Player’s Guide
- Deadlands Noir Companion and the free Deadlands Noir Companion Player’s Guide (not to be confused with the Deadlands Noir Player’s Guide above
- Two full-length adventures: The Old Absinthe House Blues and The Case of the Jumbo Shrimp
- The Figure Flats character standups and the eight Deadlands Noir Combat Maps: Bayou, Bayou Cabin, Cemetery, Crypts, Manor, Offices, Theatre, and Warehouse
- Music to Die For, an original soundtrack by Harry Mack especially commissioned for Deadlands Noir
- Deadlands Noir GM Screen Inserts
- The first “Dime Novel” fiction in the Deadlands Noir setting, The Tenement Men
Bundle of LamentationsThe Necropoli Centauri Voyagers brought us this collection featuring the weird-fantasy RPG Lamentations of the Flame Princess. With a heavy-metal attitude and explicit non-work-safe illustrations, LotFP presents a sinister and horrific twist on fantasy gaming. The Weird Starter Collection included the Lamentations of the Flame Princess Rules & Magic Full Version corebook and the introductory adventure Tower of the Stargazer; The Seclusium of Orphone by D. Vincent Baker (Apocalypse World); Thulian Echoes and The Pale Lady, both by Zzarchov Kowolski; The Idea From Space by Simon Carryer (On Mighty Thews); Tales of the Scarecrow by James Raggi; and A Single, Small Cut by Michael Curtis (Stonehell Dungeon). The Historic Bonus Collection, showing LotFP‘s many unsettling takes on world history, included World of the Lost, The Magnificent Joop van Ooms, The Cursed Château, England Upturn’d, Scenic Dunnsmouth, Forgive Us, and The Squid, the Cabal, and the Old Man.
Daring TalesThe Triple Aces returned with a new collection featuring the Daring Tales series of heroic RPG adventures across many ages and genres from Triple Ace Games for Pinnacle Entertainment’s Savage Worlds.
- Perilous Places & Serious Situations
- From the pulp era: Daring Tales of Adventure Compendium 1, Adventure Compendium 2, Adventure Compendium 3, Adventure Compendium 4, Elize Nazi Units, and Rocket Rangers, plus the Daring Tales of Adventure: Figure Flats character stand-ups
- Rockets-and-rayguns space opera: Daring Tales of the Space Lanes Compendium 1, Space Lanes Compendium 2, and three short guides to the space lanes: Combat Hazards, Galaxy Guide – Sector #01, and Starships of the Galaxy
- The High Middle Ages: Daring Tales of Chivalry Compendium
- Cyberpunk: Daring Tales of the Sprawl Compendium
- G-Men & Gangsters (a miniatures game using Pinnacle Entertainment’s free Savage Worlds Showdown rules by Shane Lacy Hensley) and all of its Faction Packs: Faction Pack 1 – Federal Bureau of Investigation, Pack 2 – Texas Rangers, Pack 3 – Rocket Rangers, Pack 4 – Canadian Mounties, Pack 5 – Bureau of Vehicular Crime, Pack 6 – Bureau of Prohibition, and (debuting in this offer) Pack 7 – Neutral Factions
GURPS TravellerThe Far Futurists returned with two collections featuring the classic Traveller SFRPG in its version for GURPS, the Generic Universal RolePlaying System from Steve Jackson Games. These titles aren’t available on DriveThruRPG but on the SJG ebook sales site, Warehouse 23. (As a courtesy to our customers, these offers included the free 32-page GURPS LITE Third Edition rules booklet. To fully use these Traveller books in a GURPS campaign, you’ll also need the complete GURPS corebook (Third Edition or later) and GURPS Space, which weren’t included in these offers. As sourcebooks, the titles in these offers work fine with any SF campaign.) Our GURPS Traveller Essentials offer included the core Second Edition rulebook and the major supplements:
- GURPS Traveller Second Edition and the free introductory adventure Flare Star
- The essential sourcebooks: Starships, Starports, Humaniti, First In (Imperial scouts), and Behind the Claw (the Spinward Marches sector)
- Modular Cutter, the Ship of a Thousand Uses
- The Best of JTAS 1, collecting articles from the first year of SJG’s online version of the classic Traveller magazine, Journal of the Travellers’ Aid Society
- Far Trader (merchant campaigns)
- Alien Races 1 (Zhodani/Vargr), Alien Races 2 (Aslan/K’kree), Alien Races 3 (Hivers/Droyne), and Alien Races 4 (16 races!)
- Planetary Survey 1: Kamsii, 2: Denuli, 3: Granicus, 4: Glisten, 5: Tobibak, and 6: Darkmoon
Mongoose LegendThis collection featured Legend, the Mongoose Publishing FRPG based on RuneQuest. In 2006 Mongoose released a licensed edition of RuneQuest, and followed it in 2010 with a new edition by longtime RQ stalwarts Lawrence Whitaker and Pete Nash. After its RQ license lapsed in 2011, Mongoose refashioned the system as Legend. This version still works with all of Mongoose’s previous RuneQuest II books, such as Elric of Melnibone, Deus Vult, and Wraith Recon.
The Starter Collection included the Legend core rulebook, the Arms of Legend equipment book, and three Arcania of Legend magic books: Blood Magic Elementalism, and Spirit Magic. The Bonus Collection added the two bestiaries, Monsters of Legend 1 and Monsters 2; the four historical sourcebooks Gladiators of Legend, Pirates of Legend, Samurai of Legend, and Vikings of Legend; and the complete sourcebook of a dark elven stronghold, Sheoloth, the Sprawling City.
ICONSOur Fair City’s leading supergroup, The Phalanx, brought us this collection featuring ICONS, the fast-playing superpowered RPG by Steve Kenson, designer of Mutants & Masterminds.
- ICONS: The Assembled Edtion and the Game Master’s Screen
- The major supplements: Great Power, the superpowers book; The Villainomicon; and ICONS A to Z, an essay collection
- Five Hero Packs of fully-statted, ready-to-play characters: Hero Pack 1, Hero Pack 2, Hero Pack 3, Hero Pack 4, and Hero Pack 5
- The Rise of the Phalanx series of adventures: 1. Flight of the Nova-1; 2. Cold War Conundrum; 2.5 The Nemesis Crisis (a “special issue”); and 3. The Metaskulk Invasion
- Six four-color adventures: The Sidereal Schemes of Dr. Zodiac, The Skeletron Key, The RetConQuest, Urban Jungle, Devil’s Night, and Murder of Crowes (that last one is maybe not quite so four-color)
Exalted 1EThe Celestial Incarnae brought us two collections featuring the 2001 First Edition of Exalted, White Wolf’s Storyteller game of mythic high fantasy. The Exalted 1E Glorious Core Bundle‘s “Heroism-Encouraging Player’s Collection included the Exalted First Edition core rulebook, Players Guide, and The Book of 3 Circles magic book. The Core offer’s “Wise-Eyed Storyteller’s Collection added Dragon-Blooded First Edition, Storyteller’s Companion, Games of Divinity, Scavenger Sons, Creatures of the Wyld, Savage Seas, and The Making of Exalted (artbook).
The Exalted 1E Irresistible Setting Bundle presented supplements about the game’s setting, Creation. The “Eight Directions Starter Collection” included The Outcaste, Bastions of the North, Cult of the Illuminated, Kingdom of Halta, and the free introductory adventure The Tomb of Five Corners. The “All-Encompassing Savant’s Bonus Collection” added Manacle & Coin, Blood and Salt, Houses of the Bull God, Ruins of Rathess, and Time of Tumult.
Pulp AdventureThe Undauntables brought us this two-fisted collection of high-spirit, high-action RPGs set in the 1930s and beyond.
- Adventure! Rulebook (Onyx Path Publishing)
- The Amazing Adventures line (Troll Lord Games): Amazing Adventures Corebook, Companion, and Manual of Monsters
- Pulp Egypt and Heroes of Rura-Tonga (Griffon Publishing)
- Slipstream (Pinnacle Entertainment)
- Warbirds RPG, You Must Be Mad! Warbirds Mad Science Sourcebook, and Warbirds: Space Age (Outrider Studios) — Space Age debuted in this offer
Blue PlanetThe Incorporate States journeyed from Poseidon in the Lambda Serpentis System with this comprehensive collection featuring Blue Planet, the 1997 science-fiction tabletop roleplaying game from Biohazard Games about colonizing the ocean world of Poseidon, AD 2199. With its accurate depictions of an alien planet’s geography, climate, and ecosystem, Blue Planet sets the standard for “hard” (scientifically accurate) sf roleplaying. This offer presented both editions of the Blue Planet rules (Biohazard, 1997, and Fantasy Flight Games, 2000) and all the major supplements.
- Blue Planet First Edition, its setting supplement Archipelago: A Guide to the Islands of Blue Planet, and the Access Denied GM screen booklet
- Blue Planet Second Edition (“v2”) Player’s Guide and v2 Moderator’s Guide
- All the Blue Planet v2 supplements: Fluid Mechanics (technology book), Ancient Echoes (cetacean characters)