Launching on Thanksgiving Day 2014, we proudly presented an all-new collection of top-ranked indie tabletop roleplaying games, a sequel to our spectacular November 2013 offer: the Indie Cornucopia +2. Our starter collection included these three titles (retail value $52):
- Lords of Gossamer & Shadow (retail price $12): In an immense cross-dimensional conflict, you command otherworld legions, gain idiosyncratic artifacts, and alter the very substance of reality. Jason Durall’s spiritual sequel to Amber Diceless Roleplaying.
- Rocket Age (retail $20): Throttle up your rocket packs and jet into Ken Spencer’s Vortex System pulp space-opera game from Cubicle 7. Hunt thunder lizards in the Venusian jungles, battle ancient Martian killing machines, and explore a solar system teeming with life — and danger.
- Uresia: Grave of Heaven (retail $20): An eccentric system-neutral fantasy worldbook from Risus designer S. John Ross. On a broken ring of islands formed by an ancient Skyfall, a generation after mad empire fell, familiar tropes have turned weird. Dwarves dissolve into smoke, elves belong to demons, and satyrs stage — panty raids?
- Nobilis 3E: The Essentials (retail $20): A comprehensive update of Jenna Moran’s masterful game of mega-powerful Nobles in a war for existence. Of over 34,000 entries in the comprehensive RPG.net Game Index, Nobilis ranks #3.
- Chuubo’s Marvelous Wish-Granting Engine (retail $20): Nobilis designer Jenna Moran returns with a quirky, warm-hearted diceless game focused on adventure and slice-of-life stories.
- Torchbearer (retail $15): Thor Olavsrud and Burning Wheel designer Luke Crane recast old-school dungeon crawls to emphasize careful resource management, endurance, and a relentless struggle for survival.
If you paid full price for all these .PDFs, you’d spend $107! Ten percent of each payment was split evenly between two charities selected by our indie designers: Save the Children and the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.